Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

^ ^ ^ That's also good for the price... Kodak Seems better... For Rs 500 More...

-12MP to 10 MP

-2.7" LCD to 2.4"

-32 MB Internal Memory to 10.8 MB

-AV Output... Not Clear

-Easyshare Software...Share Button

-Better build quality (visually looks so..)

24" LED Full HD Television Lloyd LED24S at Rs 13,990

Vijay Sales. Branches in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Delhi. www.vijaysales.com

1osu20.jpg

• Like 1

hi guys

i had bought 500 gb portable hard disk (make verbatim) from letsbuy. after using the 10% voucher, it came to 2400/- only!!! :Sorprendido:

i bought it on thursday night, and the item was received on saturday morning!!!! i think benefits of being in delhi!! :Riendo:

the items in perfect condition, very good packing.. and it of course has 3 years warranty!!!

Seems Letsbuy.com has improved a lot...

Edited by raccoon

Ranjan bhai the code is working. Btw i am using the same code and have not contacted DNU customer support about it :Sorprendido: . Seems like they have resolved the coupon issue

@ALL

Hold on before buying that500 Discount Voucher For50 and Using On Letsbuy....

People are getting invalid discount code error.... Wait till that is sorted out...

@KoolK and mujeebrehman

Please post here what was the resolution for that error...And if everything is sorted out? ... So Members can go ahead...

@copperco2

Yes... It's working...

Bought THIS 8GB MicroSD Card For Net Cost of Rs 354 (Price Rs 579-Rs 250 Discount+Rs 25 Coupon Cost) :)

Edited by rajanmehta

Best websites for Daily deals on anything & everything:

www.snapdeal.com

www.dealivore.com

www.dealsandyou.com

Subscribe for their SMS/Email alerts.. (You're sure to buy atleast 1 deal every 2-3 days overall)

Never pay full price for anything henceforth !

• Like 2

relaince net connect broadband plus for 598

naaptol is offering relaince net connect broadband plus for 999

http://www.naaptol.com/online-store/WO-product-W863836O-shopping-mall-W1435O/Hot_Deals_Store/Wireless_Data_Cards/Reliance_Netconnect_Broadband_Plus.html

sosasta.com is offering 500 rs naaptol voucher for 99

effective price 598

deal hunters and experienced members pl give your verdict

• Like 1

offers-1.jpg

offers-2.jpg

offers-3.jpg

offers-4.jpg

offers-5.jpg

Motorola Cliq 2

http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubViewItem&itemid=220752482855

Motorola Cliq 2 T-mobile. This is good phone. The hardware looks better than most of the phone available in India at same price.

Its T-mobile phone so 3G will also work.

Edited by arjags

1) Go to letsbuy.com and add blackberry 8520 for Rs. 11529 to your cart or copy paste the following link :

http://www.letsbuy.com/mobile-phones/gsm-handse…

2)Enter promo code “RCOMLSB” to get a discount of Rs. 1729

3)Final price = 11529-1729 = 9800 only

4)Pay using Credit / Debit Card / Cash on Delivery!!!

Use RCOMLSB for any purchase through letsbuy.com you will get good average discount.....

The reliance post paid customer will also get 15% discount on lets buy.com. so happy shopping

Does anyone actually know how to utilize this offer above?

Its there on the website of both 'letsbuy' & 'reliance'. It keeps mentioning about a voucher which needs to be entered at the check out stage but I don't know how to get hold of the voucher. Anyone?

(I need to purchase a digicam from them & this offer would have given me like 2k off.)

But Bros, Reliance Website Showing its expire on 31st jan,2011

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/postpaid/letsbuy.html

Oops!! I could have sworn I saw the date as 31st March just a couple of days ago. Anyway, bad luck I guess. However what is generally the redemption process for these offers. Does Reliance Sms these voucher codes upon request or is it like a free for all? Anyone used these special offers successfully?

This page has all details that you require http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/postpaid/letsbuy.html

Print

15% additional discount (up to max. 2000/-) across all products, all categories selling on www.letsbuy.com with no minimum purchase amount required.

The above mentioned offer will be will be valid till March 31st , 2011.

The discount code is: RCOMLSB. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction.

To avail the offer, valid discount/promotion code has to be entered before making the final payment.

20% off on any purchase at shopperstop.com on all purchases above 1000 rs with coupon "SSLMAR11".valid till march 31.one can use this more than once

Edited by ravi_patent
  • Like 3

Hi,

I need to buy a new laptop for my parents for basic use(budget max 25k).Please suggest me a good online deal.

if they are comfortable with touchscreen you can buy a samsung galaxy tab for them.

would cost 23-24k if bought from here with an icici card http://www.letsbuy.com/mobile-phones/tablets/samsung-galaxy-c-254_393_394.html

:previous:

I think its a great idea , espescially if they are not too computer/tech savvy

I recently got a laptop from my mum, and I really wish I had bought a Galaxy tab or ipad or something, instead.

If it only about movies/music/games and a little email/browsing thrown in, a galaxy tab is a lovely option, considering the number of user friendly apps for android/ipad

This is my 2 cents worth, of course, ultimately you know much better of your needs.