Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

^

Dipan, right you are, as far as my knowledge and experience about ebay goes.

Yes you are rite. But Let me tell u one thing, This 100% fake product. U will get the product delivered, Same look and feel. But the quality of the product is just like the difference like Apple Iphone and Orange ephone.

And ONce you format (If the USB detects) you can see the actual size. So dont go for it and waste your money

Have experience with fake drives, they are hacked to fool Windows, but during file copying the files get corrupted. I was going to buy this but office does not allow E-Bay, now after seeing E-Bay link and reviews here will not buy. The seller is based in China and item is in USA, first discrepancy. Other issues already highlighted by Dhiraj bhai and Rajan bhai. Everyone who has bought using PayPal rest assured you can file for dispute and get your money back.

its risk that i've taken.. as Dhiraj said, if there is any prob, report to ebay and also fill for non receipt of item and process for refund. its little risky but if its clicks then whola...

Most of the sellers on Ebay (India or worldwide) are **** scared of negative or even neutral feedbacks... I once got a full refund from a Chinese seller (Hong Kong based) for a charger and battery combo pack which turned out to be fake. The charger blasted on connecting to the power supply. I contacted the seller and he begged and pleaded me not to give any negative feedback. Since he had not sent any of his address details, there was no question of returning back the goods to him. He refunded my Paypal account immediately. The batteries however were good. I am still using them. I tried contacting the seller, but there was no no further reply from him.

Let us all hope that this seller also is **** scared of negative/neutral feedbacks and in case of product deficiencies, he refunds us the entire money :Contento:.

• Like 1

So

Buy HDD or wait??

@dhiraj, Mgdelhi and all who paid

Does he provided any tracking Airway bill no?

How much days it will take to deliver?

BE REALLY QUICK IN GETTING THIS....

Verbatim 8GB Micro SD Card (CLASS 4) For Only Rs 299 Sorprendido.gifSorprendido.gifSorprendido.gif

How?

This is the buying link http://www.letsbuy.c...ss-p-13303.html

Price there is Rs 549 Add to Cart and then apply this CODE camml98d3f609 to get Rs 250 Discount

I have ordered & the code is working. ENJOY...

Just got this delivered. Great ! Thanks Rajan.

Verbatim 8GB Micro SD Card (CLASS 4) For Only Rs. 299 Sorprendido.gifSorprendido.gifSorprendido.gif

How?

Price there is Rs. 549 Add to Cart and then apply this CODE camml98d3f609 to get Rs 250 Discount

Ordered... :signthankspin: Rajanbhai.. The code is still working :winko::SI:

So

Buy HDD or wait??

@dhiraj, Mgdelhi and all who paid

Does he provided any tracking Airway bill no?

How much days it will take to deliver?

By mistake he sent me 2 pieces at my address. :rofl_200:

Just kidding, no information so far.

Verbatim 8GB Micro SD Card (CLASS 4) For Only299 Sorprendido.gifSorprendido.gifSorprendido.gif

How?

Price there is549 Add to Cart and then apply this CODE camml98d3f609 to get Rs 250 Discount

i Just got this delivered

Me2 got my 2nd (booked with the guest email ID) 8GB just now, but no news of the 1st (booked with my login email ID) 8GB as yet. Surprising.

@rbdhoot,

inserted in my mobile and it reads 7569 MB, not yet tested for transfers to and fro. But packing was very good, looks original Verbatim micro SDHC Card 8GB, Class 4. MRP Rs 2000 and 1 yr warranty with Verbatim Delhi address given.

Looks like a very good deal, thanks to Rajan Mehta. BTW, whats Class 4 speeds like?

:signthankspin:

Edited by KumaarShah

The HP v220w USB Flash Drive is designed with the everyday, mobile user in mind.

How to get this deal

Click here to go to Tradus.

Use Promo Code W2SPR47 for Rs. 207 Off

Final Price: Rs.610- Rs. 207 = Rs.403

inserted in my mobile and it reads 7569 MB, not yet tested for transfers to and fro. But packing was very good, looks original Verbatim micro SDHC Card 8GB, Class 4. MRP Rs 2000 and 1 yr warranty with Verbatim Delhi address given.

Looks like a very good deal, thanks to Rajan Mehta. BTW, whats Class 4 speeds like?

Have tested to & fro transfers. Its working fine to full capacity, and i am getting around 7-8 MB/sec write speeds.

Ordered HDD.. Thanks AeroAmit... Will keep all of you posted once I receive it .. :)

Re: WD 1TB from eBay

Got an email from eBay:

"Dear xxxxxx

Please be aware that the following listing:

280653810543 - Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0

We're writing to let you know that we removed the listing for the following item that you bid on or won:

280653810543 - Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0

Most items listed on eBay are legitimate, and there are many things we do to protect our members from buying items that aren't. One thing we do is remove items reported to us as allegedly infringing through the eBay VeRO program.

In this case, we removed the listing because the copyright or trademark owner of this product reported that they believe the item may not be authentic.

What to do next:

If you won the item and haven't paid for it yet, don't pay for it.

If the seller offers you the item outside of eBay, we strongly encourage you *not* to accept the offer. These types of transactions are extremely risky and are not covered by eBay buyer protection programs.

If you've already paid for the item through eBay and want to get your money back:

-- You can open a case in our Resolution Center. You have to wait 7 days from the day you made your payment before you can open a case.

-- To access the Resolution Center, go to:

http://resolutioncentre.ebay.ca

-- Under "I bought an item," select "I haven't received it yet."

-- We'll walk you through the process for getting a refund. Because we removed the listing, you won't be able to look up the seller's contact information.

If you paid but didn't go through eBay, here are some things you can do:

-- If you paid using Western Union (800-325-6000) or MoneyGram (800-926-9400), contact the company directly.

-- If you paid by check, contact your bank to stop payment.

-- If you paid by credit card, contact your credit card company to dispute the payment.

We want to make sure you get your money back safely and quickly.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety"

So, we can open a case in their Resolution Center only on 13th?

It says we have to wait 7 days from the day you made your payment before we can open a case.

It seems to be one of the cheap chines products. One of the sellers on alibaba had offered me, time back, 32GB usb dongle for 800/-INR single piece order from china supposed to be original kingston.

People who have invested should get their money back as Ebay has sugested..within the time frame. Hope nobody has paid outside Ebay.

^

I have opened a claim through paypal because thats where ebay resolution centre took me...and escalated it to a claim...

I gave this reason - " In this case, ebay has removed the listing because the copyright or trademark owner of this product reported that they believe the item may not be authentic."

Edited by dkaile

^

even got similar mail from ebay. i filed request for refund with paypal.

I have also received the same mail from eBay.....

Have to wait till 13/04/11 for requesting my money back.

Lets see what happens next.

^

Like I said before, I did not wait and opened the case and faced no issues in opening the case....

PS- Just recd the 8GB Verbatim Micro SD HC card by bluedart now; Class 4 (so its pretty speedy); MRP printed as 2K;

Edited by dkaile

3. Verbatim Store n Go USB Drive 8 GB Retractable at Net Price of349 (Rs 599-250) http://www.letsbuy.c...le-p-14360.html

BROUGHT

thanks rajan bhai,

Selected cash on delivery method.

This deal was cheper than hp 8GB on tradus

link

^

I have opened a claim through paypal because thats where ebay resolution centre took me...and escalated it to a claim...

I gave this reason - " In this case, ebay has removed the listing because the copyright or trademark owner of this product reported that they believe the item may not be authentic."

Done the same.

Because E-Bay has sent the buyer protection E-Mail one can immediately open a dispute without waiting. Please do note that the money would get credited back to your PayPal account not credit card/bank account. Then you can transfer it to other accounts as required.

AutoBiography of Dhoni for1 (including shipping)

http://www.indiaplaza.in/captain-cool-m-s-dhoni-story-gulu-ezekiel/books/9788189975807.htm

Grab it before it's gone

Now costs rupees 86 presumably due to world cup win. Why did I not buy earlier. :(