Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

^

I receive refunds through Paypal directly directly into my SBI credit card...

• Like 1

I too received the same email from eBay yesterday and today, I have just filed a claim under Resolution Center as done by all others here.

Now lets wait and see what happens next. Will it take PayPal 30 days to settle this claim? And then the money will be credited to PayPal Account from where we have to re-transfer it to our credit card account? What about Foreign Exchange fluctuations? That the amount is only Rs 1500+ is a different matter.

Why I am raising this issue is, how can eBay allow such fraudulent activities and why should they use our money for 30 days or more freely and make us suffer FE Losses as well for no fault of ours. Ideally they should refund us our money immediately and also ensure that we do not suffer any losses due to FE fluctuations.

^

Not sure might be PayPal have changed their processes since then but I used to get my refunds in PayPal account. Because effectively the payment to seller was being made via the PayPal account not bank/CC account so as to protect buyer's account information. The transaction statements showed 4 transactions - 1) debit from bank/CC account, 2) credit into PayPal account, 3)debit from PayPal account into seller's PayPal account and 4)credit into PayPal account for refund. If refund comes directly to bank/CC account then it is hassle free and good.

^

You received fefund??? That's very fast.

I got an email from PayPal:

"The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We

haven't confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share the

seller's response with you.

Tracking Company: http://intmail.183.com.cn/

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXX

If you have received your item, please cancel your complaint by clicking

the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view-details&cid=PP-001-272-249-909

If you still haven't received your item, you don't need to do anything. We

will review the information submitted by the seller, and this investigation

will continue. We'll notify you as soon as we get more information about

your case.

Yours sincerely,

Protection Services Department

PayPal"

And when I clicked on website with tracking details, outcome is "Cannot find a suitable item".

Edited by mgdelhi

^

No, I havnt received the refund yet. I meant to say that in the past I received refunds from Paypal directly into my SBI card a/c; Also havnt recd any notification from Paypal yet regarding seller response.

I have a unique problem...

I have paid through Paypal (Credit Card) and in the process of payment created the Paypal Account. Now when i am trying to lodge a claim through ebay link, it is taking to paypal... But there is no account accessible there with the username password i created.

So created a fresh Paypal Account. Now when i log in to that account and go to resolution center, it asks for a TRANSACTION ID... The only e mail i received from Paypal after the transaction mentions a Receipt Number but that number is not getting accepted.

So without the Paypal Account, i can't lodge a claim.... & The new paypal account i created needs a TRANSACTION ID which i don't have...

Will waiting for 7 days as Ebay says in the email give some other option to lodge the claim directly with Ebay instead of Paypal?...

Then also i wonder how they would refund as the buy transaction itself is not appearing in My Ebay Account... Would they be having the Credit Card details?

Quantum 14MP Webcam with 6 light & MIC + Moser Baer 4GB USB Pendrive for Rs. 507/-

http://www.tradus.in/quantum-14mp-webcam-6-light-mic

http://www.tradus.in/moser-baer-4gb-usb-pendrive

Use Promo Code W2SPR47 for Rs. 207 Off

I am sure you got an email from PayPal when you made the payment with a subject "Receipt for your PayPal payment to xuanwuqingzhu2010@yahoo.com.cn".

Please check the email on which you got it.

This email id is you Paypal username.

Please try this if you have not already done it.

I have a unique problem...

I have paid through Paypal (Credit Card) and in the process of payment created the Paypal Account. Now when i am trying to lodge a claim through ebay link, it is taking to paypal... But there is no account accessible there with the username password i created.

So created a fresh Paypal Account. Now when i log in to that account and go to resolution center, it asks for a TRANSACTION ID... The only e mail i received from Paypal after the transaction mentions a Receipt Number but that number is not getting accepted.

So without the Paypal Account, i can't lodge a claim.... & The new paypal account i created needs a TRANSACTION ID which i don't have...

Will waiting for 7 days as Ebay says in the email give some other option to lodge the claim directly with Ebay instead of Paypal?...

Then also i wonder how they would refund as the buy transaction itself is not appearing in My Ebay Account... Would they be having the Credit Card details?

^ ^ I did receive the mail you are mentioning... & i tried with the same email id as username but not working..

^

Login to E-Bay, go to my E-Bay then to My Account then to PayPal account should find the account details and E-Mail I.D. there.

^

maybe your account is not verified yet; donno how you were able to go through without verification, which needs for 1$ to be charged to your cc statement with a code no. which you are supposed to fill up here to complete the verification; are u sure money has got deducted from you credit card a/c?

^ My HDFC Bank Card was charged for 1.00 & 1598.39 & i received SMS from bank regarding that..

^

Even if account is not verified, the E-Mail I.D. would be visible on Home > My E-Bay > Account > PayPal Account and there would be button to click verify. What I understand is that Rajan bhai is not able to login to PayPal account itself, for that he needs to use the E-Bay linked E-Mail I.D. otherwise no way to open dispute.

^

you should send a reply to Paypal Customer Care with this problem; or you could login saying you forgot your pw and they will resend ur new pw to your email address on which you recd the bill;

Maybe Offtopic but, I just saw this - Some chinese guy was selling external hard disks which actually had only a 32MB flash pendrive inside.

Some of them edit the File allocation table & write a big capacity there like 500GB so that OS will keep overwriting file and cycling through same 32MB. Some others actually have a IC which does this work so even if you reformat the con still works

hdd.jpg00f63d6s.jpg

Some time ago I had bought a 32 GB pendrive from a guy in Santa Cruz once - for Rs 700.

Checked to see it is writing 20 GB but didn't think of copying back the file. Few days later i realized its only 2GB. if you copy beyond that it won't copy back.

Unlike ebay etc i couldn't get refund as guy had vanished. Felt really bad getting conned like that even when i tested in on laptop.

Guy told me he is a driver and found few packs of the 32gb pendrive left behind in his truck so he doesn't know how much its worth and is selling for 700.

My greed got better of me and i bought one.

But, I gave it to my daughter who has luckily not yet reached 2GB with her files since last 1 year ! So she's happy she has BIG 32 GB pendrive to show off in school :GirandoOjos:

• Like 1

But, I gave it to my daughter who has luckily not yet reached 2GB with her files since last 1 year ! So she's happy she has BIG 32 GB pendrive to show off in school :GirandoOjos:

:)

HTC Incredible S @24,057

http://www.letsbuy.com/htc-mobile-phone-incredible-s-p-13768

use code ILUVLETSBUY on checkout

actual price 26,730

discount 2,673

final price 24,054

HTC Desire S @21,599

http://www.letsbuy.com/htc-mobile-phone-desire-s-p-14840

use code ILUVLETSBUY on checkout

actual price 23,999

discount 2,400

final price 21,599

:signthankspin: RM.. you rock, as always.. bought 3 :P different mail IDs, different addresses.. :Riendo:

got 1 delivered by BD today.. waiting for 2 more.. :P

All those who have bought Verbatim Micro SD Card From Letsbuy and haven't received...

Letsbuy seems not to have a sequential order dispatch system... People ordering later received... & For Some multiple order received one & other is pending... But Finally it comes...

If you are in a hurry... Call Up on their Helpline 011 40808888 and inquire by giving your Order No. whether it has shipped?... If not.. Ask for expediting... They will ship then..

:previous:

Exactly ... rajan ji

In Cash on Delivery method, we've to make a call to 011 40808888 and confirm the order then only they'll start the shipping process

:previous: i had never called for the delivery.. in fact, i got a call from letsbuy.com & confirmed the order..

The coupon code for buying the SD Card is now not working...Any other coupon code anyone is having plz share.

Official Blackberry Curve 8520 With Warranty at Rs 8,159 At Letsbuy.Com Sorprendido.gif

blackberry_curve_8520.jpg

How?

Buying Link http://www.letsbuy.c...ne-8520-p-10624

Price there is Rs 9,599 After adding to cart, apply discount code rcomlsb for 15% Discount of Rs 1,440

This 15% Discount code subject to Maximum of Rs 2,000 for Reliance Mobile Customers was supposed to Expire on 31st March 2011 but is still Working.. SI.gif

Recently Blackberry reduced price of this phone in India & is available in Market around Rs 9,500 - Rs 9,800 but the above Discount of Rs 1,440 on Top of that Price is Very Nice to Have... tongue.gif

The coupon code for buying the SD Card is now not working...Any other coupon code anyone is having plz share.

try this. LBKVSa1bd16eb

its working..

try this. LBKVSa1bd16eb

its working..

Thanks a lot Dear

yes its working & I ordered the same.

Thanks a lot again.