Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

:previous: i had never called for the delivery.. in fact, i got a call from letsbuy.com & confirmed the order..

Have not received any call or goods, the status shows confirmed in their website, E-Mailed them for a status update.

The coupon code for buying the SD Card is now not working...Any other coupon code anyone is having plz share.

try this. LBKVSa1bd16eb

its working..

Thanks a lot Dear

yes its working & I ordered the same.

Thanks a lot again.

This code is not working anymore. I just tried.

Edited by kkdeep

just recd the 8 GB pendrive and SD CARD

The Pendrive is having low build quality,and appears plasticky :NOTriste:

Got my 2nd 8GB memory card on Saturday.

@rajanmehta,

Login with your Username that was on the email you received from them and ask for lost password. You will be able to get the new PW. I forgot my PW for this deal and they sent me the email containing the new PW instantly. Hope this will help you.

:previous: i had never called for the delivery.. in fact, i got a call from letsbuy.com & confirmed the order..

Have not received any call or goods, the status shows confirmed in their website, E-Mailed them for a status update.

Got the 8GB SD card and the 8GB pendrive, the packing was good. Yet to test the capacity. Pendrive does look bit plasticky and flimsy.

Letsbuy sent some status updates via SMS and E-Mail after my E-Mail, ironically by the time of their status updates the items were received.

Overall experience positive.

got the 8gb card today.it was nicely packed.service was also gud.they themselves called me n confirmed my order.n shipping was by bluedart.available memory in the card is 7.3 gb.the mrp is 2000/- n they r giving 1 yr warranty.but i got no printed bill n don even know if any service centre is there in my city so i suppose the warranty part is of no use

previous.gif Why don't you ask them (Letsbuy) about the bill and warranty. Since the drives are reportedly of poor build quality, suggesting overall poor quality, you may well have to use the warranty.

^

There is a retail invoice given alongwith the product which shows date of purchase it mentions warranty is by brand only. So if one keeps copy of this invoice then it should suffice.

total warranty for microsd card is 3 years. on packet it is mentioned 2 years and sticker mentions 1 year extended warranty for india. hence 2 + 1 = 3 years of total warranty.

Is LG6160(OMH mp3 player handset) at rs 1690/ a good buy.any idea about battery performance.http://adexmart.com/lg/874-lg-lg6160-cdma.html

Edited by ravi_patent

my order of letsbuy for 8GB is confimed, when i recvd call from them,

and yesterday they shipped order via bluedart, and give email notification.

Hi All,

Recently i received a mail from www.tradus.in quoting as belows :-

ENJOY Rs.207 worth Free shopping on Books, Fashion, Mobiles, Electronics, Toys, Watches, Gaming Consoles, Kitchenware, Home Furnishings, Cameras, Perfumes & more..

Use exclusive gift voucher code : TPRW2S4

Voucher valid till : 15th April, 5pm

Njoi.

Pay Rs 39 for Rs 400 off on your purchase from HomeShop18. Shop Online from India’s Largest Home Shopping Company featuring luxury brands at already discounted prices!

http://www.mydala.com/archivedeal/HomeShop18com_2818

@Sadikk

Buddy Good Find... +1

Aur kuchh mila nahi... Maine bhi 16GB Pen Drive hi thok diya...

@racoon

Bhai aap to rehne hi dena...Aapko jaha kisiko problem nahi hota vaha bhi naseeb saath nahi deta hai...Yeha pe to doubt hai..Lol... Contento.gif

Kamalbhai kitne Yagna karenge? doh.gif

Dear Mr. Rajan Mehta & Other forum members

I pickup your post & read for its information - even older threads, relevant to me or not. One request - pls. avoid using Hindhi language, as most of the S.Indian's finding it difficult to follow - as unfortunately we don't know the language :'( .

I pickup your post & read for its information - even older threads, relevant to me or not. One request - pls. avoid using Hindhi language, as most of the S.Indian's finding it difficult to follow - as unfortunately we don't know the language

SORRY About That & Nice to know you read older threads... Will Keep that in Mind...

Sometimes when Hindi is used.... It's more of a fun banter which can't be expressed in English in any meaningfull manner & comes out naturally due to habit...

But Rest Assured... You won't miss a thing of important info...

I pickup your post & read for its information - even older threads, relevant to me or not. One request - pls. avoid using Hindhi language, as most of the S.Indian's finding it difficult to follow - as unfortunately we don't know the language

SORRY About That & Nice to know you read older threads... Will Keep that in Mind...

Sometimes when Hindi is used.... It's more of a fun banter which can't be expressed in English in any meaningfull manner & comes out naturally due to habit...

भाई लोग - हिन्दुस्तान मे रहने के बाद हिन्दी उतनी आनी ही चाहिए जो रोज मर्रा मे कम दे सके - हिन्दी जैसी भासा नही है इसमे जितना अच्छे से वर्णन हो सकता है उतना किसी मे नही - वास्तव मे मज़े लेना हो तो आदमी अपनी मूल भासा का उपयोग करता है यह एक मानो-वाज्ञानिक दशा है, राजन भाई आप लगे रहो - दक्षिण भारतिया लोगो को हिन्दी सीखने का यह अच्छा मौका है - आप का लघु लेख उन्हे सीखने पे मजबूर कर देगा. जय हो.

• Like 1

Hi

I have received my 8 GB Micro SD card today.

Tried google translate for above...

Hilarious results.. :P

Brother who - after being in Hindustan must Anee Hindi much less give in to the Daily Mrro - Aasa like Hindi is not much in it equally well be described in a not - really do have fun in the person of your original Aasa if it uses - is Atञanika case, Rajan brothers you keep it up - South Aaratia logo learning Hindi is a good chance - you will be forced to pay a short article to learn them. Hail.

Hindi is our national language,

U shud atleast for able to read or understand.

-------------------------------------------

I had received 8GB pen drive from letsbuy

Packaging is good,

Also delivered in time.

overall experience positive

BE REALLY QUICK IN GETTING THIS....

Verbatim 8GB Micro SD Card (CLASS 4) For Only Rs 299 Sorprendido.gifSorprendido.gifSorprendido.gif

How?

This is the buying link http://www.letsbuy.c...ss-p-13303.html

Price there is Rs 549 Add to Cart and then apply this CODE camml98d3f609 to get Rs 250 Discount

I have ordered & the code is working. ENJOY...

Another chance for those who missed this deal as the discount code is no longer working...

Pay Rs.29 and get a voucher worth Rs.250 valid on a minimum purchase of Rs.500 at Letsbuy.com Voucher Link http://www.sosasta.c...&side_deal=OTAz

Now the Net Cost will be Rs 328 & Voucher expires on 15-5-2011..

Edited by rajanmehta

भाई लोग - हिन्दुस्तान मे रहने के बाद हिन्दी उतनी आनी ही चाहिए जो रोज मर्रा मे कम दे सके - हिन्दी जैसी भासा नही है इसमे जितना अच्छे से वर्णन हो सकता है उतना किसी मे नही - वास्तव मे मज़े लेना हो तो आदमी अपनी मूल भासा का उपयोग करता है यह एक मानो-वाज्ञानिक दशा है, राजन भाई आप लगे रहो - दक्षिण भारतिया लोगो को हिन्दी सीखने का यह अच्छा मौका है - आप का लघु लेख उन्हे सीखने पे मजबूर कर देगा. जय हो.

Thanks Mr. Rajan Mehta - for considering & assuring that we will not miss any important :signthankspin:

Thanks'Genius' - I too have the desire to learn hindhi but it is too late to learn script at the age of Fifties!

Thanks 'Bablus' - for translating - I copieed the text to google - you saved me :)

It is too late to learn a language but

Hindi is our national language,

U shud atleast for able to read or understand.

-------------------------------------------

I had received 8GB pen drive from letsbuy

Packaging is good,

Also delivered in time.

overall experience positive

Just for the record, contrary to common perception of most hindi speaking people, hindi is not the national language of India. Because there are no "National Language" of India. All languages listed in the VIIIth Schedule of the Indian Constitution are given equal Status.

Hindi is the "Official Language" of the Govt. of India, under the Official Languages Act, 1963.

On ther note, received 8 GB Micro SD card from Letsbuy on 13th. Received an SMS with AWB No. of Bluedart. Called their customer care and fixed delivery time. Came nicely packed. Pack says Verbatim Europe. Not yet physically tested.

• Like 3