Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Guys RCOMLSB is not working now from today. ICICILB is still active.

Please advice any good deal for 3g usb modem (unlocked)

regards

Any Good deal for Home Inverter?

LCD TV's At Attractive Prices - TOSHIBA Quality, With Official Warranty

(Apply rcomlsb discount code in the cart to get this price)

Any good brand & deal available for 'Home Inverter'

Guys RCOMLSB is not working now from today. ICICILB is still active.

I too noticed it... was planning to buy the HTC Wildfire for my cousin but i think have to wait for a better deal... The price arrived at was very tempting..(rs. 9777/-)

If someone know about such a deal plz do share...

Update on 1TB HDD. Got this mail from E-Bay today

Dear Kumar,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favour.

We were able to recover $36.00 USD, and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five working days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to

recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account

privileges.

Transaction Details

Seller's Name:

Seller's Email: xuanwuqingzhu2010@yahoo.com.cn

Seller's Transaction ID: 7****************

Transaction Date: 06-Apr-2011

Transaction Amount: -$36.00 USD

Your Transaction ID: 7P***************

Case Number: PP-001-***-***-***

Buyer's Transaction ID: 7P***************

Good brands: Amaron, Whirlpool, Numeric, Crompton

Good deal: Our Rimgurus will reply.

@shripalkawdia

Everytime i called Letsbuy, generally the call is always picked up after 2-3 rings... Sometimes comes engaged... Overall not more than 2-3 minutes to get through..

Just called now to check on Phone Number 011 - 40808888... It was picked up after 3 rings... Try calling again from other number/network..

MicroSD card formatted with FAT32 won't copy a single file size of more than 4GB and for 2GB files, the problem may be with the phone's OS not supporting if copying directly to phone with card inside.

Try this: Put the card in a Standalone Card Reader. Format with NTFS file system. While keeping the card in reader, try copying file sizes of more than 2GB.

If it works, then problem is not with the Card.

Also format the card with FAT32 before putting in the phone as the phone may not support NTFS.

I tried formatting using phone did not work, tried using card reader with NTFS and FAT32 the card could not be formatted. Also the size of the card shows 1 GB in the format window.

:(

Given replacement Strontium 8GB card by Letsbuy, their complaint resolution process needs improvement. However sending E-Mail to CEO gets things resolved quickly.

I am in a similar situation, bought a 8GB microSD verbatim card from them and its not working, have tried emailing customer support and calling also its not helping. I ordered it in April and when i pulled it out to use last week, its not working out of the box, have tried formatting in phone and pc, its not working.

Any suggestions how to get this faulty card replaced from let's buy or verbatim as i am not getting any response from both the places.

I E-Mailed to customercare@letsbuy.com and ceo@letsbuy.com with screenshots of format tool showing 1 GB and error, they called to check, then they sent me Strontium 8GB card and arranged for pickup of the faulty card.

The possible reason for most people who faced problem with 8GB Verbatim Micro SD Card is the way it is packaged & how most will unpack it...

Strontium & others are packaged in such a way that when you cut the plastic at the top, it opens & card slids out easily whereas for Verbatim the opening is not like that.

You need to cut the pack precisely. What i have noticed is that people cut some portion & then try to tear the paper box packing with hand or tear the box directly with hand (Because it is not plastic but thick paper).

Now the Card is in such a position that by doing so & not taking proper care, chance of exerting good amount of pressure, bending on the card and in the process damaging it will be there.

I see no other technical reason for all those people whose verbatim card did not work out of the box... Just recollect how you opened it?

It is true what you say but the card for me was 1 GB, if it was damaged it would not have been detected by card reader instead of showing 1 GB. The packaging of Verbatim products, not just cards but pendrives, is difficult to open because of the thick paper and plastic cover around the product.

Regarding the Indiaplaza 50% off on books offer posted sometime ago, I received a mail from them today informing that they have to cancel the order due to non availability of stock. Why do they list it then? Their excuse goes something like they have huge stock which is difficult to keep track of.

And they inform after sitting on the order for so many weeks!! ranting.gif

No replies to 3 emails sent to them. Customer service on phone promised new delivery dates twice.

And this is 2nd time they have done this.

They say they will keep me informed about the refund.

Awesome service from Indiaplaza.in

any good microwave suggestions/deals :)

i dont know abcd regarding those .. wanna gift it to mom .. so pls help me :)

LG or Samsung may be the best bet currently. The Samsung models I considered look better and sport ceramic coated interiors which according to them is more scratch resistant and longer lasting than stainless steel. True or not, they do look better in the interior too. Some say LG is better in MWs and the ceramic stuff is a gimmick. I would avoid stuff like Onida, etc. Best bet may be Panasonic; but they are pricier.

Could comment more, but I fear this might be off topic here.

i also got the same mail :angry: , tradus should refund the money and should also generate new Rs 100 off voucher code to us.

Tradus was nice enough to send a new code to a ph no. I had given as a refferal. Maybe they will do similar in your case. Did you mail them?

Edited by raccoon

Good brands: Amaron, Whirlpool, Numeric, Crompton

Good deal: Our Rimgurus will reply.

:signthankspin: for your immediate response.

:Ohhhh: waiting for RIMGurus response for good Deals :)

Got a Philips SCM2285/94 USB Charger @ 105/- :)

http://www.tradus.in/philips-scm228594-universal-usb-charger

priced @ 205/-.

Used voucher code TRDS13 for100 Off.

Hope it is not posted before.

Got an E-Mail saying there is delay and will be offered refund. Tradus is not honoring the deal it seems it was only gimmick.

:angry:got the same mail...

got the mail today from tradus that the refund is in process, citing the reason "Stock Out".. :angry:

Edited by aalok

^ ^ ^ Lucky Me.. I received my item from Tradus yesterday through Blue Dart... yahoo.gif

I also got the mail that refund is in process. :(

Got a Philips SCM2285/94 USB Charger @ 105/- :)

http://www.tradus.in/philips-scm228594-universal-usb-charger

priced @ 205/-.

Used voucher code TRDS13 for100 Off.

Hope it is not posted before.

Got an E-Mail saying there is delay and will be offered refund. Tradus is not honoring the deal it seems it was only gimmick.

:angry:got the same mail...

got the mail today from tradus that the refund is in process, citing the reason "Stock Out".. :angry:

Even after sending a fax to US, JPG submission on their website, PayPal has rejected the claim.

Is it a good idea to make a list of buyers (rimwebians) who lost their money in this and email the whole sequence to PayPal/eBay with CC to all major US News Papers/Channels ?

Regards.

"The tracking information you provided was invalid, and we were unable to

confirm delivery of the item associated with this claim. As a result, the

case is now considered closed and we are unable to process a refund.

We encourage you to work directly with the seller to find a resolution.

Thank you for your cooperation."

For the hard disk case, I have received an email from PayPal asking me to fax the proof of postage to a US Number. This is so irritating why can't a they do it with a scanned image sent to an email address. :angry:

"To help us resolve this matter promptly, we request that you provide proof

of postage for the package associated with this claim. The documents should

be faxed to PayPal at (402) 537-5760 (please note this is a United States

phone number, if you are faxing from outside the United States, you will

generally need to dial 00 1 before the number). Include a cover sheet with

your fax that includes the email address registered on your PayPal account

and the ID number of the claim (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) so we may attach the

document to the claim as quickly as possible."

The possible reason for most people who faced problem with 8GB Verbatim Micro SD Card is the way it is packaged & how most will unpack it...

Very right said Rajan Bhai, I damaged my card due my careless try to open the packaging, It cracked from the middle and was never able to use that.

@ all,

I am lucky enough in 1TB HDD case. Got a confirmation mail from PayPal that case has been decided in my favour.

Checked my PayPal A/c and found the amount of USD 36$ credited to my credit card.

@mgdelhi I am with you...

Edited by csmart

Same here.

@mg @chirag - that is indeed a sad thing to hear... I'm waiting for my case's final verdict and then we can proceed on these lines that u suggest.

@mg - in the meanwhile I suggest you shoot them an email giving your case number along the lines of the email that was previously posted by me of a member who got a full refund on shooting a mail and also threaten to cancel your paypal and ebay account as he did, and also give examples that all the people who have bought this item have received refunds from them, then why are you being singled out by claim rejection; lest hope for the best...

@dhiraj i am sorry.. my case is still pending. I want to support mg irrespective of whether i get refund or not. Ebay had removed the item and they should have refunded the money to all the buyers. one of the member got message stating that his request for refund has been accepted but cannot refund the amount as seller do not have enough credit. Now what if seller never sales anything on ebay.

^

I will also support mg irrespective of my case's final verdict; what I'm saying in the meanwhile is that mg can proceed by at least shooting them an email on the above lines...

Bought mobile recharge from EBay here using RECHARGE02 using instructions here.

Cost of recharge = Rupees 105 for Rupees 80.

Free recharge = Rupees 100.

Total recharge received = Rupees 80 (not core balance but 200 minutes local for RCDMA, other operators might vary) + Rupees 100 (core balance).

The coupon is valid only for first PaisaPay transaction.

It seems ebay has banned vendors selling such recharges.

• Like 1

Letsbuy has introduced a New Discount Code RCOMLB1

It is giving 15% Flat Discount Subject to Maximum of Rs 1,000.

• Like 5