Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Edit soap shipping post removed OT.

Just received the mail from Letsbuy. They cancelled the order of Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 (Chic White) on the basis of INCORRECT PRICING. :(

I did not receive any E-Mail. :confuse:

Edit got call for order cancellation.

Edited by dipanlahiri

^

Not to mind Ashish, our dear friend Racoon is our in-house misanthropic on the forum... we are trying to cheer him up by providing solutions to all his problems... :GirandoOjos:

• Like 2

previous.gif Thats really pathetic. Letsbuy and its group companies are still far from professional. I was very close to placing an order myself, but just didn't get a terrific feeling about it, so decided to wait and watch. Wasted time in checking reviews. One wonders if they do this deliberately to gain publicity and get interest free cash to use. mad.gif

I don't think so... Although, this seems to be an another marketing tool to generate footfalls, it is not going to yield any good result in future. You loose customer faith. & not really sure about interest free cash as, most of the purchases do happen with credit card & actual customer don't have to pay cash upfront. & depending on timing you will get refund by the time your C/C bill comes.

Read my post in this forum only (after page 75 & above) I have attached pics of ezone listing. 42" Toshiba full HD LCD @ ~ 32000. This did not go through did not accept my PIN code to ship the item. I also, did waste the same in checking reviews but at the end of it, it was nothing. Good part was, I did learn few things about LCD TV's which helped me to buy a new one..

LETSBUY.COM 2ND anniversary 100 % cash back offer

3 Step Cash Back process:

Buy any product at Letsbuy.com with a

purchase value of more than Rs. 1000. Use

coupon Code: LB100CASHBACK while

making the purchase.

e.g. Buy a product worth Rs. 3000 at

Letsbuy.com 10 coupons of 10% off each totaling the purchase

value will be delivered to your email address. Max

discount per coupon will be 10% of the purchase

value.

e.g. Get 10 coupons of 10% off each with a max

discount of Rs. 300 per coupon. Total discount

which you can avail is Rs. 300 * 10 = Rs. 3000. Use each coupon in your subsequent purchase.

You get a 10% discount up to a maximum of

10% of the initial purchase.

e.g. Enjoy 10% off in subsequent purchases up

to a maximum of Rs. 300.

How to avail this scheme:

Purchase a product at Letsbuy.com using a credit card, debit card or net banking.

Min order value should be Rs. 1000.

Use coupon Code LB100CASHBACK to make the purchase.

As soon as your payment is realised, 10 vouchers of 10% off are emailed to you at your registered email address.

You may use these vouchers for subsequent purchases at Letsbuy.com over the next six months and enjoy additional discounts.

Terms and Conditions:

Customers will get 100% cash back through 10 Letsbuy vouchers. 100% Cash back can be availed during the next 10 subsequent transactions through the vouchers of 10% off each. Max discount of each voucher will be limited to 10% of the order value of the first purchase.

For Example: If you make a purchase of Rs. 3000 then you will get 10 vouchers of 10% off each. Each voucher will have a maximum discount of Rs 300. Overall customers can avail a maximum discount of Rs 300 off x 10 = Rs 3000.

Voucher validity is six months from the date of purchase.

The offer is valid for a minimum order amount of Rs. 1000.

The offer is valid only if the payment is made through credit card, debit card or net banking.

The offer is valid for a limited period.

The offer can be availed only once per email id.

This offer cannot not be clubbed with any other discount offer at Letsbuy.

Only one discount voucher can be used at a time of purchase.

Delivery time, availability and offer price of the product would be as mentioned on the website.

Letsbuy terms and conditions apply.

i want to order this

lg 510 cdma for 4650

havnt heard of taggle.com and its site also not opening properly . anybody having any exp of this website !

http://www.desidime.com/forums/daily-deals/topics/rs-4650-for-a-sleek-and-high-performance-lg-510-cdma-worth-rs-9750

Ne good offer for nokia c5-03 online ! Letsbuy sold out

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

@rajan bhai

thanks for routers links ..

---

got those Philips in ear headset .. for the price 150/- it was a steel .. fully satisfied with its performance ... but for 860/- it goes to over priced category ...

I too got it yesterday, For 150, its really worth.....The mic is good and sound is also good. Thanks Rajan :)

• Like 1

^^

Isn't that too rude a comment on a human error.. It is possible and happens with the best of the companies.

Letsbuy has provided me good service more than a couple of times. They might not be highly professional but they surely are selling at the cheapest prices online!

I think it is fair if they have cancelled the transaction.

previous.gif Thats really pathetic. Letsbuy and its group companies are still far from professional. I was very close to placing an order myself, but just didn't get a terrific feeling about it, so decided to wait and watch. Wasted time in checking reviews. One wonders if they do this deliberately to gain publicity and get interest free cash to use. mad.gif

I don't think so... Although, this seems to be an another marketing tool to generate footfalls, it is not going to yield any good result in future. You loose customer faith. & not really sure about interest free cash as, most of the purchases do happen with credit card & actual customer don't have to pay cash upfront. & depending on timing you will get refund by the time your C/C bill comes.

Read my post in this forum only (after page 75 & above) I have attached pics of ezone listing. 42" Toshiba full HD LCD @ ~ 32000. This did not go through did not accept my PIN code to ship the item. I also, did waste the same in checking reviews but at the end of it, it was nothing. Good part was, I did learn few things about LCD TV's which helped me to buy a new one..

Postashish, in what was was that a rude comment? It seems that Letsbuy has done similar stuff before. It reflects very badly on the company and its professionalism. I was just checking out the comments online, and you will find FAR ruder comments online. I'm not saying they are justified or not, but what is sure is that their reputation is taking a beating. Its a big waste of time of the customer's time as well.

But one issue I noticed - that particular offer was not being displayed by Letsbuy's search engine. So then how did the person who originally posted the offer know about it? If it wasn't even being displayed thru their search engine, I'm inclined to give them some leeway.

And yes, one has to appreciate that they seem to be selling at the lowest prices. And their services too seem to have improved compared to few months ago, when the hordes of -ve reviews seemed to suggest that it was a con site. But it has far to go before it can be compared to the best like Flipkart.

I too got it yesterday, For 150, its really worth.....The mic is good and sound is also good. Thanks Rajan :)

Those who have received the eBay headphones, which phones are you using them with? I mean are you using them with the supplied connector or without? And is it working great (including the remote button)? Is the sound on phone calls using mic at least as good as other average headsets?

Edited by raccoon

I got delivery of LG FATHOM from dealsandyou.com

It was 5999 and was bought for my friend. I really found phone interesting for 6k. So check it out

TOday on deals and you there is android club deals. so check it out

http://www.dealsandyou.com/android-club-ahmedabad-24062011.html

Now this seems to be a good deal.. (Provided they have not made a pricing mistake again.. Lolz..)

samsung_galaxy_pr.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 Android for Rs 7,799 (after rcomlb1 Rs 1,000 Discount) http://www.letsbuy.c...o-b7510-p-14864

Alongwith a FREE Jabra Bluetooth Headset BT-2035 worth Rs 1290

This phone has a faster processor (800 Mhz) among all Samsung androids below Rs 10,000 + Physical QWERT Keyboard.

• Like 1

Even i have recieved the earphone and im using that for my epic without the connector, quality is really good for voice call and music. Only problem is the remote button which does not work in my case

Those who have received the eBay headphones, which phones are you using them with? I mean are you using them with the supplied connector or without? And is it working great (including the remote button)? Is the sound on phone calls using mic at least as good as other average headsets?

buytheprice.com is running Crazy Cart Sale. When you put the product in cart, it shows additional discount.. http://www.buytheprice.com/

Got the following prices for some mobiles..

Apple iPhone 4 - 32 GB Rs 36,810

Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB Rs 31,050

LG Optimus 2X P990 Rs 23,399

HTC Sensation Rs 27,449

HTC Incredible S Rs 23,759

HTC Wildfire S Rs 12,509

Samsung Galaxy S Rs 20,610

Samsung Galaxy POP CDMA Rs 7,919

Blackberry 8830 Rs 4,409

• Like 1

But one issue I noticed - that particular offer was not being displayed by Letsbuy's search engine. So then how did the person who originally posted the offer know about it? If it wasn't even being displayed thru their search engine, I'm inclined to give them some leeway.

Raccoon Bhai, that offer was being displayed in one of the GOOGLE ADS of Letsbuy on different forums with Incorrect Pricing. The person who originally posted that offer on the very first might have got the link from the Google Ad. only. :)

Now this seems to be a good deal.. (Provided they have not made a pricing mistake again.. Lolz..)

Got this price in their E-Mailer so it is correct.

It would be nice if Letsbuy added more cdma phones to its stable. At prejent only Spice and LG 510 are noteworthy offerings

Deals and you has some offer on watch. has anyone used it? any idea if its worth buying?

here is the link:

http://www.dealsandy...i-22062011.html

I bought LG FATHOM from deals and you and had no problem at all.

@kshah

Please share your impression about LG Fathom, particularly regarding voice call quality, audio loudness & resistive touch screen response.

My impessions about FATHOM

1. Built : averaae plastic built.

2. Screen resolution : good

3. Qwerty : very good, positive button press

4. Voice calls: as usual with any LG loud and reasonably clear on speaker as well as ear piece

5. Resistive screen : after using capacitive screen my comments are ought to be biased. But resistive is fair for WM which is not finger friendly.

6. 1 ghz cpu makes WM 6.5 faster and snapier thanever before

7. GUI : wm 6.5 was poor attempt to buy time for WM7 against iOS and android. Still acceptabe as entry level phone

8. Verizon rom locks many functionalities like activesync on GPRS (it works on wifi though), blocked uSSD codes are two minuses I found in brief time I experimented with

9. Non availability of custom ROM - not good for KHUJLI people

However its a good entry level multimedia phone with landscape qwerty, very good screen resolution, 1500 mah battery and 1GHZ CPU with 256 MB RAM and 3G capable makes it worth buying it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Edited by kshah
  • Like 2

I upgraded my Spice Mi-410 to Android 2.3.4

Its nice to see 2.3 on Spice Mi-410.

It would be nice if Letsbuy added more cdma phones to its stable. At prejent only Spice and LG 510 are noteworthy offerings

lg 510 mentione din letsbuy is of gsm model not cdma

I upgraded my Spice Mi-410 to Android 2.3.4

Its nice to see 2.3 on Spice Mi-410.

which ROM did you use?

And please post a detailed review of the handset.