Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Even i have recieved the earphone and im using that for my epic without the connector, quality is really good for voice call and music. Only problem is the remote button which does not work in my case

Those who have received the eBay headphones, which phones are you using them with? I mean are you using them with the supplied connector or without? And is it working great (including the remote button)? Is the sound on phone calls using mic at least as good as other average headsets?

Thats good, but sad about the remote button. It should work as advertised. Anyway, you got a good deal for the price it seems. I was tempted to buy but my O1 is no longer with me and don't know which one I'll buy or if i'll need to buy aftermarket headphones for it.

But one issue I noticed - that particular offer was not being displayed by Letsbuy's search engine. So then how did the person who originally posted the offer know about it? If it wasn't even being displayed thru their search engine, I'm inclined to give them some leeway.

Raccoon Bhai, that offer was being displayed in one of the GOOGLE ADS of Letsbuy on different forums with Incorrect Pricing. The person who originally posted that offer on the very first might have got the link from the Google Ad. only. :)

Thats really bad then. Makes you really wonder if they do such things on purpose. And to what end?

Strontium TNT 32 GB USB Pen Drive for Rs 1,428 with 5 Year Warranty (after rcomlb1 discount code) http://www.letsbuy.c...n-drive-p-18176

strontium_tnt_32_gb_usb_pen_drive.jpg

Same Pen Drive listed for Rs 1,999 on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.in/S...9#ht_603wt_1139

Other cheapest 32 GB Pen Drive on Ebay is Sandisk for Rs 2,175 http://cgi.ebay.in/S...8#ht_4099wt_905

I bought the philips earphone from e bay I have a problem that I get a low volume when I use it without connector ( I can't understand the use for connector as both are of 3.5mm) I have used the earphone with I phone 4 (bad result) and Micromax Qube ( good result but with connector)

Strontium TNT 32 GB USB Pen Drive for1,428 with 5 Year Warranty (after rcomlb1 discount code) http://www.letsbuy.c...n-drive-p-18176

Same Pen Drive listed for1,999 on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.in/S...9#ht_603wt_1139

Other cheapest 32 GB Pen Drive on Ebay is Sandisk for2,175 http://cgi.ebay.in/S...8#ht_4099wt_905

Sold Out. :Decepcionado:

Sold Out. :Decepcionado:

This topic seems to be monitored by Deal Sites...

That 32 GB Pendrive was available for nearly 2 days+ at the time i posted... Now Sold Out..

buytheprice.com is running Crazy Cart Sale. When you put the product in cart, it shows additional discount.. http://www.buytheprice.com/

Got the following prices for some mobiles..

Now we have a user named BuyThePrice who have joined RIMweb today at 1.14 p.m. and right now viewing the topic.. Possibly representing that site after the above deal was posted..

Arun... Investigate.. detective.gif

Edited by rajanmehta

Absolutely! The crazy cart sale is live on Buytheprice.com

Visit Buytheprice.com and get surprised by the unbelievable discounts on genuine electronics.

Add products to the cart to find the additional discounts on already discounted prices.

Have a happy shopping.

Regards,

BuyThePrice

Just got mail from HDFC about 10% discount on purchase of any item on ebay..

Enjoy 10% discount on online spends on www.ebay.in on your HDFC Bank Credit Card

Use promo code: HDFCEBAY01 Maximum eligible discount is Rs. 500/-

I do not have any idea. you can try. I have only CC from HDFC and I havent tried for CC also.

having very unprofessional experience from tradus.... very strange too.....

They should be avoided

I just got a 500 coupon off on min 1499 and ordered an Alcatel data card for 1200 on date 25 june.

and got this mail today morning

"Hi,

We regret to inform you that the there will be an additional delay of 3 days to deliver your order. There has been a huge response to this product, as a result the merchant has run out of stock.

In case you do not wish to wait for the extra days of delivery, please do reply to me with a request for cancellation. I will cancel and process your refund."

^ this happened to me many times.i was satisfied cos they are atleast informing abt the delay..however perceptions vary.

LED Emergency Lamp - Is this worth or better deal avialable (for home use)?sellers link

13 LED Rechargeable Emergency Light cum Night Lamp * Price: Rs. 225/- Each *

ZeroxChip SIM card Reader and Copier

Zeroxchip-EC.jpg

List Price : Rs. 799

HS18 Price : Rs. 499

Discount : Rs. 300

ZeroxChip SIM card Reader and Copier Overview

Anyone who has ever lost their mobile phones or has had data lost from their SIM cards really knows the pain of losing precious contact details stored in their SIM cards. Now we can relax knowing that all our important contact details are saved and stored safely and if need be, can be transferred in seconds on to a new SIM card without any hassle of connecting wires to a PC or through Bluetooth etc.

Features:

The ZeroXchip SIM card reader device creates a backup of your precious phone contacts on your SIM card all in seconds

Can save up to 1000 contact details

No need to connect to any other machine or computer. All the data is stored in this small device

The saved data can be viewed in the display panel of the device along with names and phone numbers

The saved data can be transferred to a new SIM card directly and in few seconds

Data is not lost even if battery runs out

Contacts are stored in 4 files - saving 250 numbers each. The user has the option of saving contact details of 4 different SIM cards

New data on SIM card can be appended to the existing data on the ZeroXchip

Password protected for security reasons

Saved data can be deleted, if required

Very easy to operate and use

Contents of the Box:

ZeroXchip SIM Card Reader & Copier Device

Battery

Instruction manual

Visit Homeshop18

Ebay India is offering assured Free Gifts for purchases above Rs 10,000. Offer Ends 30th June 2011. Details here http://shopping.ebay...soon/index.html

Iomega 320 GB HDD for Purchases between Rs 10,000 to Rs 24,999

Kodak CD 44 Camera For Purchases Above Rs 25,000

• Like 1

Buytheprice has stopped the crazy cart sale.I thought of making a BB 9780 purchase today

did anyone take a good use of the offer?

any reviews for the site?

<< Non electronic related posts moved to: >>

Rajan bhai,

I need help of your detective skills to find me best deal for 2 X 16GB Micro SD Card (Class 4).

Thanks in advance :)

But From Flipkart 16GB Class 10

Rs.1750/-

Which is better?

SanDisk Memory Card Ultra SDHC 16 GB Class 4

OR

Transcend Memory Card MicroSDHC 16GB Class 10

Nvm Got my answer. Obviously Class10 is better than Class 4.

Plz check my thread explaining why..LINK

Edited by abhi.r