Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Blackberry Bold 3 9780for19294.0

http://www.homeshop18.com/blackberry-bold-3-9780-mobile-phone/mobiles-accessories/gsm-handsets/product:219141/cid:3027/

Use coupon GCK2FNE35EQK4FPNV to get 2000 off

Final Price is19294.00

If you using Credit Card you will get additional discount of150.00

Dear Rohan,

ebay is offering at even better price

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170668478216

thnx rajan. will check it again at LAmingotn Road as earlier there was no stock.

Dear Rohan,

ebay is offering at even better price

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170668478216

eBay seller is giving 12 months dealer's warranty.

homeshop18 is giving 18 months manufacturer's warranty.

So, homeshop18 deal is better IMO. :)

All orders of the bag were cancelled.....

well this is an unfortunate and unethical event for growing e-com of India

It waas done intentionally by future bazaar because the page title (written on the top of the browser) was saying the details firmly.

while in case of letsbuy (of samsung mobile), we can say that was pricing error because the price was same as model no.

If it was pricing error, how can the page title say about it in such detail,

In the era of flipkart and letsbuy, future bazaar is facing stiff competition, they may have done this to collect huge customer registrations, but it will only deteriorate their image.

I didnt find a single deal till now which comes better than flipkart and letsbuy, so who will be shopping with FB ?

Although I did my first online shopping in 2007 with FB through some kingfisher airline coupon, but in todays time they are losing grounds.

and here in offline mode (Ghaziabad) Bharti wallmart is ahead of them in terms of quality and pricing (in my personal opinion).

Edited by amitnsonu

This is a most happening tread here ..

I am planning to buy a 32" lcd. Any offers ? I saw Samsung LA32D400E1 for 22.5k is that a gud deal ?

Thanks in advance.

^

It's great tv; bought it for a employee's sister's wedding; no issues;

• Like 2

previous.gif You can buy this Toshiba 32 Inch LCD TV For17,490 http://cgi.ebay.in/w...em=300571364826

Why is Toshiba selling it so cheap?

Any back drops???

it's an old model, doesn't have a usb input, response time and contrast ratio is not mentioned on the site. it's a VFM tv for sure

and has toshiba mark, but not if you are looking for one of the best in the category.

It's great tv; bought it for a employee's sister's wedding; no issues;

कभी आल्टो कभी फोन कभी टीवी सर गोद लेलो मेरे को ऑफर खुला है - LOL आप को भी पढ़ा लिखा कम्मुआ डॉक्टर मिल जाएगा - रेडी मेड

I like your kind gestures to ur staff - even i do the same as much as i can + for it sir

• Like 1

so new coupon for letsbuy

500 off on 1000

0b96cb74

cheers

working rightnow but letsbuy showing some bugs, I add a mobile in to cart but it is showing 3-4 extra items without adding them, while removing it add something else or the cart become empty suddenly.

• Like 1

friends dont buy anything from letsbuy till this issue is fixed, you may end up loosing ur money.

while logging in with my account, it is showing someone else account (like. welcome JIYAUL, or welcome Rajiv).

I think there is some mess with their server or it may be hacked.

plus cart is showing errantic behaviour, adding and deleting items on a random basis

When I tried this coupon it was working but because of this cart mess.

:NOTriste::NOTriste:

there is some issue on letsbuy, your shopping cart will be filled automatically.

@amitnsone: aah.. that was close... it showed the reduced price, but then at payment page, it said, "the coupon code is no longer valid"... BAD LUCK...

:(

LETSBUY HAS GONE MAD!!!!!!

hi guys, there's some server error with letsbuy, and as a result, whatever items I select, when i go for payment of shopping cart, the orders change and I get a different name everytime!!! have put two such examples below, and I dont know these guys.. ITS SO UNSAFE!!! all our personal details will be available to anyone for use!!!

Reynold Dsilva

FF2, Jeevanidhi Satellite, Murgesh Palya, N R Colony, 9th Cross

Bangalore

Karnatka-560017.

taranjeet singh takkar

36-D Block, near santoshi mata mandir

sri ganganagar

Rajasthan-335001.

taranjeetsingh83@gmail.com

Hey everyone !

Im looking for a netbook/tablet with a budget of preferably 15k(but could be extended to 20k)

it will be needed for mainly home purpose net browsing, listening songs and often for watching movies.

would be waiting for some good deals.. saw the samsung netbook deal but the listing expired.

thanks

abhi

U can check coolboyashok tablet

Lg gslate

It should be a little stretch in ur budget but worth

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

@rajan ji

Please advice good deal for mp3 player (IPOD) below 2k.

Hey everyone !

Im looking for a netbook/tablet with a budget of preferably 15k(but could be extended to 20k)

it will be needed for mainly home purpose net browsing, listening songs and often for watching movies.

would be waiting for some good deals.. saw the samsung netbook deal but the listing expired.

thanks

abhi

Same Samsung NP N148 Netbook is available on Letsbuy at Rs 12,038 http://www.letsbuy.c...n-black-p-18502

(After using icicilb discount code & getting Rs 1,200 Discount from listed price)

You said that budget can be stretched till 20K but at that price, I would prefer buying a laptop.

Still if you want, i would suggest you go for power of Laptop (Almost) + Better Size than Netbook in latest AMD Brazos (Fusion) Chipset..

It's like getting Newton's Brains AND Karina Kapoor's Body TOGETHER in One Package.. A Lethal Combo..

ASUS Eee PC 1215B Rs 19,300 http://www.theitbaza...id=121&vmcchk=1

AMD Brazos Dual Core C50 Processor, 12.1 Inch 1366x768 HD LED Display, 2GB DDR 3, 320GB HDD, Processor Integrated Directx 11 compatible ATI Radeon HD 6250 Graphics, USB 3.0, WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet, Webcam.

Don't know about reliability of itbazaar. Suggested it just for a lower price. You can also buy from Flipkart at Rs 20,010 http://www.flipkart....da-c87fc6ae0a54 OR offline.

@rajan ji

Please advice good deal for mp3 player (IPOD) below 2k.

There is no ipod below 2K. There was a deal on ebay for shuffle which is ended now. But why spend 2K for just 2GB of storage? As suggested earlier in the topic, I would still say buy Nokia X1-01 for Rs 1,555 (after rcomlb1) http://www.letsbuy.c...rk-grey-p-18281 and put a 16 GB Card in that, Use it as an mp3 player. It's got a very loud sound output + Dual Sim phone is bonus. Still if size is important, buy any chinese mp3 player.

Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 3

@rajan- itbazar also listed on ebay check this

• Like 1

ThankQ Rajan sir for the options!

I quite liked the configuration of Asus netbook.

just wanted to ask arent there any good tablets in that price range?

Needed an LCD tv within 10 k Budget....

Is it possible Rajan Bhai..