Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Everyone is buying belkin. This is just a bluetooth headset right?

It does not have phone receive/ snap button or independent music track control buttons on it. It's just a bluetooth receiver.

@ Rajan - Any great offers on Onkyo 3400 HT ?

Not seen any significant offers online but read that it is available for 25-26K in offline market in India. It sells for less than $ 300 in US markets.

@rajan bhai/others ...

any live deal for samsung galaxy s2 ( with icici emi option :) )

thru ebay am getting it for Rs.27,990.00.. is that price okay ? or any better deals :)

Sorry Tanveer..but couldnt stop laughing at ur question above.. :Sorprendido: yes the no. of posts on belkin sale has compelled to raise such question.. :surprise:

Although, I would like to tell u a secret about belkin products "get ready for this products reviews after a few days ..." LOL, It will b much more than sales post.

Reviews because of awesome quality, or the lack of it?

upload.jpg

Rajanji Thank you SO Much :)

I wanted some new headphones so badly :)

Kailash bhai

How come u got the sony HF for rs 376 ?

I paid Rs 668

By Referring Friends and if your friend buys you will get 200 rs Credit Points and if your referral registers you can get 50 rs credit worth.Keep on going!!!!

upload.jpg

Rajanji Thank you SO Much :)

I wanted some new headphones so badly :)

Kailash bhai

How come u got the sony HF for rs 376 ?

I paid Rs 668

Raj Bhai,

I created another member and then bought a item on that members so i got 22000 Points and some more points for joing + 5500 Points for joining

also on referral i got 5500x2 11000points

so i use 32120 points + freedoms

so 1168-500-292=376/-

:) QED [Quite Easily Done]

Edited by KooLK
  • Like 1

Hi All,

Due to signal issues, I need to port my wife's no. from CDMA to GSM. Please guide me to a good deal for an Android phone in the range of 10-15K. I had somewhere read about Dell Venue on this thread. Can that be easily unlocked to work in India. Also will 3G work on it?

Looking forward towards help from the guru's.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

@ Rajan - Any great offers on Onkyo 3400 HT ?

Check with nearest Ezone ..I bought 3300 Ht 4 months back for approx 23K. They have currently an offer for HT3305 +DVD player, @ 28K. Never go for it as the SubWoofer is plastic and it will dance.

Ezone will arrange the same 3400 also. last time when I checked the price for HT3400 was 24 K without DVD player.

Hi All,

Due to signal issues, I need to port my wife's no. from CDMA to GSM. Please guide me to a good deal for an Android phone in the range of 10-15K. I had somewhere read about Dell Venue on this thread. Can that be easily unlocked to work in India. Also will 3G work on it?

Looking forward towards help from the guru's.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

hey bro as rajanbhai had mentioned

check this http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/29311-best-gsm-android-phones-in-india/

Also for the price ,, select the model and search for a best price or ask Rajan Bhai, he or some 1 will get a good price for you :)

BTW research can be done on the link i gave :)

International Shopping Deal For People who have registered on shopandship.com...

Custom Duty + Shipping should not be more than1,000 for this.. Still check with them..

So total in hand cost in india may be11,655 +1,000 = Rs 12,655

Same phone is sold in India at Rs 22,499 >> http://www.letsbuy.c...l-venue-p-12103

New Dell Venue Android $ 259 = Rs 11,655 >> http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_1556wt_1185

1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor (QSD 8250)

4.1 Inch 800 x 480 pixels, WVGA AMOLED capacitive, multitouch

8GB built in internal storage memory, up to 32Gb Card

512 RAM, 1Gb ROM

8 MP Camera with LED Flash, 720p Video Recording

Android 2.2 Froyo

WRT Dell Venue, was planning to order for friend but had some questions in mind..

1. Since the one in this post is locked to AT&T, how can I unlock??

2. Will it work on 3g in India since it is AT&T version?

Otherwise, seems very good deal for this price.. There are 3 different prices.. 1st is Rajanbhais calculation 12655/- 2nd is direct ebay.com 303$ (13938/-) & 3rd is ebay global @ 14803/- less 700/- discount coupon.

Planning to buy thru geb as it gives protection. I have even registered for SNS a/c but am hesitant to experiment with this one. Will try some low value order 1st n then try SNS.

Finally received the delivery of DELL VENUE thru SNS suggested by RM.

Final cost : 11800/-+1074/-+1300/- = 14150/-. (Paid cash on delivery Rs. 1074/- to ARAMEX as 914 for shipping & 160 for customs & 1300/- for unlocking since this one is locked to AT&T)

Phone was properly packed in original box, brand new with all addons & 1 AT&T Sim card thought I didnt try much on that part.

Still waiting for Unlock code.

Apart from that, also received this Uniden D3280-2 from US thru SNS a/c. Paid just 1253/- as shipping & no customs as they brought it as gift since value was below 200$ but they dont commit on this part & if customs is charges they will ask for it.

Both the stuff came thru separate consignment nos. & took a week's time to deliver from NY to Jalgaon. Overall a good experience but personally I feel if product is available on ebay geb & we have any active coupon for 500-1000 Rs off coupon, it should be preferred over SNS.

On the way is Imation 16GB SSD which I won in auction for 20$ + shipping 8$. Actually I mis bid it thinking it is 64gb. Let me know if anyone is interested to buy it for approx 2300/-. Price can vary if there is any change as I have considered shipping from NY to India on higher side. Also, if interested person can inform me before hand, I can arrange to deliver it directly to him thru ARAMEX & save shipping cost on 1 leg.

Edited by hiteshkkk1

What was the price of dell venue in India?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

^^^ 22500-1200/-(icicilb) = 21300/- here though this one is backed by warranty......

Edited by hiteshkkk1

@Hitesh Kakkad

You had to buy an unlock code for Rs 1,300 for Dell Venue? Why? Dell did not supply the unlock code free by emailing on the id given by the seller in earlier communication?

For Locked Phones Company wont provide Unlock Code

Only Carrier can provide that

guys, urgently need a basic All in one (print copy scan) please suggest which one to go.

HP 1050 or CANON MP 258?

Ink refill is major criterion.

Edited by amitnsonu

@Hitesh Kakkad

You had to buy an unlock code for Rs 1,300 for Dell Venue? Why? Dell did not supply the unlock code free by emailing on the id given by the seller in earlier communication?

I didnt ask DELL as after buying, I googled n found that DELL wont provide any code & needs to be purchased only so didnt wasted time in mailing dell n all...

@rajan bhai/others ...

any live deal for samsung galaxy s2 ( with icici emi option :) )

thru ebay am getting it for Rs.27,990.00.. is that price okay ? or any better deals :)

I have noticed that you have been fluctuating between buying an android from Micromax, then Spice Mi 410 and now Galaxy S II !! What gives? Why such a huge gap in budget ?

This question came to mind because of your mention of EMI facility !!

Honestly if you don't need to flaunt it OR you're not a techie who will believe that he can tax the dual core processor 24x7, take out the last drop of juice from the handset, think about cheaper workable options for normal usage.. They sure work quite well for most people..

Otherwise it's a 3 month never ending race for newer handsets... (Even the EMI would not have finished by then..) :)

guys, urgently need a basic All in one (print copy scan) please suggest which one to go.

HP 1050 or CANON MP 258?

Ink refill is major criterion.

Epson Stylus TX 121 >> http://www.epson.co....on_Stylus_TX121 is used by Home Minister. It's quite good in specs, very good print quality, original durabrite ultra ink costs approx Rs 249 per piece, compatible good quality color/black cartridge available for approx Rs 100 which also gives very good print output. Should be available for less than Rs 3,000.

• Like 2

I suggest you to go for Spice Mi-410, it worth money. Now there are custom ROM for Spice Mi-410, Which is really cool. I am using it. On custom rom I really like it

Hi friends

Is this a good value buy @ Rs 1099

Belkin Basic Wireless Wifi N150 Router

http://cgi.ebay.in/160638194558

Edited by taunk23

Some Cool Deals on Ebay.Com US Daily Deals for people having Shopandship.com or other accounts.. Please also consider shipping and custom duty cost in addition to below prices before buying..

Samsung Galaxy 10.1" Wi-Fi Only 16GB Tablet US $ 429.99 = Rs 19,349 >> http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_1427wt_1139

enerG4 Rechargeable Integrated 1700 mAh Extended Battery Case for iPhone 4 US $ 24.99 = Rs 1,124 >> http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_2414wt_1185

Mophie Extended Battery and Case for iPhone 3G & 3GS US $ 12.99 = Rs 585 >> http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_1717wt_1185

Sliding Bluetooth Keyboard+Hardshell Case for Iphone 4 US $ 24.79 = Rs 1,116 >> http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_5167wt_1185

Optoma Pico PK101 DLP LED Pocket Projector (Refurbished) US $ = Rs 4,275 >> http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_7011wt_1185

Sorry Tanveer..but couldnt stop laughing at ur question above.. :Sorprendido: yes the no. of posts on belkin sale has compelled to raise such question.. :surprise:

Although, I would like to tell u a secret about belkin products "get ready for this products reviews after a few days ..." LOL, It will b much more than sales post.

Reviews because of awesome quality, or the lack of it?

Its Secret coz of its lack...

Hi guys...

Found this on ebay.com.

NEW SAMSUNG EXHIBIT 4G T-MOBILE WIFI GPS 1GHZ BLACK

Link : http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SAMSUNG-EXHIBIT-4G-T-MOBILE-WIFI-GPS-1GHZ-BLACK-/300580422155?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item45fbfd420b#ht_3420wt_1344

Price : 296$ ~ 13600/-

Approx Shipping with Shopandship.com considering it will be below 1kg @ 20$ ~ 900/-

Custom Duty @ 1.3% ~ 175/-

Net Price : 13600+900+175=14675/-

Only catch is, if it is LOCKED to TMOBILE, it can cost 15-30$ for unlocking...

What do u say guys???