Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

My order screen is the same and wot is of Tarun Kabra ji .... Order is showing in Process but not yet shipped ...

Just check paypal and the payment is showing it as pending ... seems something is fishy....

let see wot happens...

Edited by gauravjc

i also got "Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S." but money charge on credit card. what this bn people are doing. ? i send the mail to BN customer care. let see.

^that means paypal blocked money from your CC and if the seller doesnt process, then the money will be back to your CC a.c

i use my credit card option not the paypal. then also this thing happen. Also in the Customer review one user ordered 2 as GUEST . he did not get the message and money also debited. will it possible.

SUPRISE SUPRISE ...B&N is cancelling order in random fashion

http://slickdeals.ne...62#edit41815736

http://prntscr.com/2qjay

for those who are serious buyers and really want to own one

HP Touchpad 16GB WiFi 1.2GHz Tablet with WebOs

US $119.00 + $6.58 shipping to US

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310332864546?afepn=5335869999&campid=5335869999&PID=1225267#ht_2468wt_932

Edited by nitink

People with google voice keep calling Mac Mall they are taking orders. I tried from landline but was on wait for 10 minutes then had to hang up.

I think its waste of time running for it....its out of stock everywhere.....

Now HP shall increase the prices to 150 or 200$ after getting so huge response.

People who don't want o take any risk have an option to buy it for Rs.8521/- I m planning to order one

got it from http://www.dealsupto...8521-16097.html

thats almost $190, i personally feel the prices will drop more in near future. anyways its a very good deal if android ever gets ported on it :)

Galaxy S2 @ 24990/-

http://www.koovs.com...dia-koovs-offer

Coupon Code - KOOVSBG20L

koovs.com is having horrible reviews on mouthshut ... does any 1 bought any product frm koovs? hows ur experience ..

rajan bhai .. any inputs??

EDIT: Dont go for it. koovs seems to be highly unreliable site.

Edited by sreek

finally I also ordered with debit card and it is showing successful and 116.98 Rs. (instead of dollars) debited from acoount.

but I am still not getting the screen which tarun ji is talking ?

I bought as a guest and didnt register for an account.

Few Minutes back bought hp touchpad 16 GB for i$118 from bestbuy, got confirmation of the order from the bestuby, now online is soldout, you can only buy from some stores, I hope my order gets through(ordered in the name of distant friend living in us using indian credit card & given phone number as all 5's as US phone number has to be entered,so little bit tense even though received order confirmation)

with reference to the above I wanted to cancel the order as I said in my earlier post I have messed up with the details given, and ordered another one from amazon when deal was alive yesterday night, now I am trying to cancel the order, but can't cancel the order on the website,called bestbuy cc they asked me to call back at 6 A.M EDT, in the mean time if any one want(who has US shipping addressand can some how can get to ship here) this contact me immediately, I don't take any extra money, just need the amount paid the order $117 which reflected in my credit card around Rs.5600(with all conversion rates,taxes etc).

Note: the above said price I paid is only for receiving the item to US address only not to india. I will call bestbuy cc in the evening (after 6 A.M EDT) change the shipping address if any one wants otherwise cancel the order.

Is this available still.

HP will not have new stock for new orders, the new stock will get used for oversubscribed orders it seems.

They will honor only orders placed on HP SMB site. All the orders placed on HP's Home will be cancelled. They have huge inventory. BB has just sold what was in store. Otherwise they have returned all to HP. There are many retailers who are doing same.

HP will not have new stock for new orders, the new stock will get used for oversubscribed orders it seems.

They will honor only orders placed on HP SMB site. All the orders placed on HP's Home will be cancelled. They have huge inventory. BB has just sold what was in store. Otherwise they have returned all to HP. There are many retailers who are doing same.

Could be, but HP has confirmed on twitter even some orders of SMB would be backorderdered and some not progressed. So I do not think they have the huge stocks as everyone is saying they have. Plus BB was returning initially but then sold off their stock.

You might be right though, my information is from the slickdeals website only not sure if they are correct.

Proceeded to checkout with mydala.com for the Samsung SII and they sent me a voucher code ... no idea how to proceed anyone tried this ??

pls help ...

The process is mentioned in the link itself:

Simple & quick ordering procedure!

1. Call at 011-43444444 or email your details (Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Shipping Address, Mydala Voucher Code) to support@mydala.com.

2. Place your order & get it delivered at your doorsteps within 12-15 working days. That's it!

Proceeded to checkout with mydala.com for the Samsung SII and they sent me a voucher code ... no idea how to proceed anyone tried this ??

pls help ...

Rajan Sir....any good deals for Nikon D5100

Thanks Mukesh ji ...

I hope this is a real deal ....

Can any one who has bought stuff from mydala.com share some experience ... ( rajan ji i hope to see ur reply soon )

thanks ...

Edited by gauravjc

bad experience with mydala...

the process is so silly, first u buy voucher then mail them the voucher details after that they will ship the product in 12-15 days (claimed).

I bought nokia bluetooth on 9th july through COD. got to know that first they will send me some paper voucher through courier, waited for 10 days but it didnt come.

then I called them regarding this and to my surprise I need to pay full amount at the time of voucher delivery and then to mail the voucher details to get the product.

is it the meaning of COD ?

I mailed them voucher details on 22 july waited for the product for 1 week.

again mailed & called them got reply that product will get deliver on 17 aug.

I thought ok lets wait for more days but

on 12 aug Got a call from mydala that all orders are being cancelled because the vendor is supplying faulty products

WHAT THE HELL!!!

again they ask for bank account details so that amount can be refunded..

10 days over but no amount refund.

i will never go for mydala except coupons

Edited by amitnsonu
  • Like 1

Thanks Mukesh ji ...

I hope this is a real deal ....

Can any one who has bought stuff from mydala.com share some experience ... ( rajan ji i hope to see ur reply soon )

thanks ...

gauravjc MyDala is quite good I have bought vouchers and deals numerous times from them. The experience till date is every good, I did had a problem with the deal wherein a merchant was not cooperating as per the deal. However, when I contacted mydala support they helped me with issue and the merchant had to oblige as per the deal. Hope this helps.

thank you amit ji & mujeeb ji for sharing your experiences ....

i will update my experience on this deal later ....

I dunno if I am allowed to post Buy-Sell Bazaar links from this Forum itself, but I have been told it should not be out of the rules....

so here it is :

(If it is incorrect to post it here, then mods may remove it)

my barnes & noble order for HP Touchpad has been cancelled ...