Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

I have received Ebay India Discount Code for 5% Off Max Discount of Rs 5,000. Valid upto 5th Oct - 2011.

Generally Ebay Discount Codes are account locked, but by name, this one looks like generic. One can try if it works.

Discount Code is DIWALI2011

Frns

I had ordered 2 laptops "Samsung RC Series Laptop (NP-RC530-S01IN) (Black) Samsung RC Series Laptop (NP-RC530-S01IN) (Black) " from etsbuy.com at a price of Rs 38,000 each. ( i7 2nd gen, 8 gb DDR3, 6mb chache,Blueray, original win 7, 750 gb HDD + 500 gb external HDD free) . Actual price of this product is rs 54,000 on samsung site.

After 2 days of booking, i got the call from letsbuy that my order has been cancelled as samsung is not ready to provide the laptops. I refused to accept the money back. They sent canellation mail with reason " as per your request, we are cancelling the order".

i decided not to leave these rascals...and wrote mails to letsbuy CEO, COO, letsbuy's Facebook/ twitter, CEO's twitter, Samsung marketing head, Samsung product head, samsung support (about malpractices of letsbuy and declining orders stating that samsung is not honouring the orders). Also created a page on facebook stating everything letsbuy did to me.

And now result is that yesterday morning 9 am , i recd call from letsbuy that pls take your mail back. We have despatched your laptops and i will be getting them on friday . :)

I thought, i sud share this wid all of you so that if something like this happens with you then you can also take necessary action. Thanks

:boxing:

Cha gaya guru...keep rocking and congrats !!!

I have received Ebay India Discount Code for 5% Off Max Discount of Rs 5,000. Valid upto 5th Oct - 2011.

Generally Ebay Discount Codes are account locked, but by name, this one looks like generic. One can try if it works.

Discount Code is DIWALI2011

Surely its not account locked. I also received the same code from ebay today.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

^^^^

mmm..... enjoy the sweets b4 diwali

thanks our beloved RM for sharing

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

frns, Corporate apology recd from letsbuy.com on mouthshut.com

At Your Service!

Response to catch148148's review

Posted on Sep 30, 2011 under September

By LetsBuy i_corporate-blog_vsmall.gif -Manager

Dear Kapil,

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to extend our sincere apology for the inconvenience you had experienced as a result of the delay in shipment. We have shared your review with the entire team and we shall work to value it further as well.

You had ordered Samsung laptops on the 22nd which unfortunately went out of stock. It was a case of “not enough of a good thing.” It is our goal to provide exceptional service each Time a user stops by, and we hope you will provide us with an opportunity to restore our confidence. Your support is important to all of us here as a team.

Your order has been processed and dispatched on the 28th Sep .In the meantime that is no consolation to you for our lack of service! We have already directed a care member to demonstrate commitment to service excellence by keeping you posted with the latest updates on the shipment.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience that this delay may have caused. You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Looking forward for a fruitful association!

Yours in Service,

Team Letsbuy!

• Like 1

^^^ :clap:

Good! Hope other marketing sites too learn from this to not mess with customers too much!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Any good deal available for used IPhone 4 - GSM ? (either SnS or local)

for those frns who missed out letsbuy i7 laptop deal: ( Final price: Rs. 40364.55)

Intel Huron River 2nd Gen Core i7-2670QM Quad 2.2GHz 6MB Cache

4GB DDR3 RAM

750GB HDD

NVidia GT 520MX 1GB DDR3 Graphics

15.6" HD LED Screen

HDMI

3 USB 3.0 Ports

DVDRW Drive

1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

link: http://cgi.ebay.in/ASUS-Laptop-Notebook-Intel-Huron-River-Core-i7-2670QM-Quad-2-2G-4GB-750GB-Gaming-/260861984714?pt=IN_PC_Laptops&hash=item3cbc95ffca

use code DIWALI2011

Another nice laptop deal for frns with lower budget: ( Rs.31,825 after code ILUVLETSBUYEM)

2nd Gen i5-2410M,

RAM: 3GB DDR3

HDD: 500 Gb

HD LED,

Win7 Premium,

Nvidia Graphics: 512 mb

HD Webcam

Free WD 2.5" 500GB :w00t:

Link: http://www.letsbuy.com/samsung-r-series-laptop-nprc420s05in--dual-tone-silver-black-p-21062?utm_source=Shoogloo&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=aff

Edited by catch148

Any good deal available for used IPhone 4 - GSM ? (either SnS or local)

Recently 2 unlocked GSM iphone 4 were sold off in the range of 20-23K here >> http://www.rimweb.in...119#entry244119

Contact him if he has more or can get more.

Thanks Mr RAJAN. sent a mail to P & he had replied that on his return he will share spec & price details.

Apart from that,

I heard that in USA many marts like Bestbuy sell used or refurbished. If any such deals possible, can try thru SnS. Pls. help.

Edited by admirer2000

@catch148.

Please help me to find the Asus specification link for following laptop(X53SC-SX223D) ??.

Manufacturer Asus

Color Option Brown Metal

Model No X53SC-SX223D

Got the link.

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Versatile_Performance/K53SC/#specifications

Contacted asus mumbai sale person. mumbai price Rs.41500 for k53sc-SX259d.(similar configuration) delivery to home.--

i ask him to mail me the specification.

Actually Asus mumbai guy told me to find specification on website. replace X with K as it know globally.

Edited by prafulrc

^^^

Indiaplaza.com has very bad replacement policy.

I bought a Dell touchscreen mobile phone from Indiaplaza.com, received it on 29th September, 2011. I opened it and realized that the touch is not working.

So, I called up indiaplaza.com, they asked me get in touch with Dell, they will replace it.

I called up Dell, exchanged a few mails and Dell told me to visit the service center in Gurgaon and they will do the needful.

I visited Dell service Center on 30th September, after trying to update the software and thoroughly checking the phone, service center engineer told me that the hardware is defective, he will need to repair the phone. He asked me to leave the phone with him and he will give me the same/another repaired phone after week. I refused that option because I can’t think of a single reason why should I not get an instant brand new replacement.

He suggested me to get it touch with reseller with “Dead On Arrival” certificate which Dell service Center gave and the reseller will replace it with a brand new sealed unit.

So, I contacted indiaplaza again through their website (ticket raise option). Today, I got a reply that they have nothing to do after selling the phone and I should contact Dell for anything and everything.

So, Dell and indiaplaza.com are holding each other responsible for defective product and replacement.

^ ^ ^

I think Dell is playing games with you. Generally they give the replacement. And why repair? Dell India has a policy of replacement on their mobiles. Contact some senior guys.

I have been in touch with:

Sowmya.A

Dell India || Telco Customer Support

Toll Free : 1800-425- 4050 Ext: 6211

Email: DellIndia_telecoms@Dell.com / Sowmya_A@Dell.com

With these people in loop:

sudhanwa_mannur@dell.com

TULSI_GURUNG@dell.com

So far no result. Taking a clue from "catch148", I have made this: :)

https://www.facebook...123175057785122

Guys, please like this page and share this link on your FB profile. Thanks.

• Like 1

Dear Mukesh, i have shared it on my FB wall too

• Like 1

@mgdelhi

frn do post in mouthshut.com...it works.

Also try to find out email id / facebook account / twitter account of senior official of Dell india.

• Like 1

I have been dealing with Mobile Phones for last 10 years, and DOA policy as of now for most of the brands is:-

If customer gets any defect within 2 days of purchase, he need to go to the Retailer from where he purchased with DOA Certificate from ASC and get it changed, though it may take time upto 7-10 days or Retailer may give new piece from his own stock and dont wait for Manufacturer to replace it.

Different vendors have different policy.

Mukesh Ji - Surely Indiaplaza has to change it with DOA Certificate, if they are refusing, knock the door of Consumer Complaint Centre and lodge complaint against them.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for liking the FB page and suggestions.

The update is, got a call from indiaplaza.com, the lady insisted me to visit and Dell dealer and get it replaced wuth DOA report.

I asked her for a specific dealer's name/address/contact no., and instead of telling me verbally, I asked her to send an email, which she did.

Called up the number provided and I was told that can only replace the phone which has been sold by them, not by anyone else.