Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

UPTO 1500 CASH BACK OFFERS (No minimum purchase limit for 1500 cash back voucher - need to purchase more than rs 3500 for single item)

http://www.tradus.in/diwali/diwalicious-shopping.html?utm_source=diwalipromodiwalilcd-22oct&utm_medium=mailer&utm_campaign=diwalipromodiwalilcd-22oct

the verbatim 8GB microSD card I got from letsbuy got faulty in about 6 months. after more research I found that they have a tendency to become corrupt faster than other brands.

true....

bought verbatim pen from Letsbuy got corrupt just after one month

I agree I too had issues with my 8 gb sd card.

the verbatim 8GB microSD card I got from letsbuy got faulty in about 6 months. after more research I found that they have a tendency to become corrupt faster than other brands.

yeah could not agree more...i faced the same issue with verbatim micro sd card 4gb..got faulty in 8 months ..had to courier to mumbai...got a replacement though...:)

same with me too.. but got replacement fast...

sent from my AnDRoid6300 using tapatalk...

What did you need to get the replacement? I mean just the invoice will do... Please explain the process if possible.

in my case, what i did is, i called the delhi no. & told him that my card stopped working.. he guided me to do some basic troubleshooting like trying to format the card through computer in FAT32, FAT and then he asked me to try to format it on handset itself.. but all in vain.. then he asked me to send the card alongwith the copy of the invoice.. i did and after a week or so, i got a new card as a replacement..

I can not exactly call my sd card ruined because when using it on my incredible I had hell lot of issues like it used to say memory card ejected and had remove it and insert again. At times it dint even work after reinserting. Where as my transcend card worked like a charm. Btw the same verbatim card is now working flawless with photon. So I case if it acts funny again I now know how to replace it. Thanks. P.s I tried all the ways you had mentioned earlier to trouble shoot the card.

If I knew that there were so many problems then I wouldn't have bought it nor wouldn't have recommended the Deal. Now let's see how it works for me. But rs.360 is cheap for a 8 GB card with 36 months warranty.

^ ^ ^ the specs are not much different - it even runs on same Tegra 2 chip.

Galaxy R seems to be having the better screen (though pixel density is lower).

Catch the biggest Loot at Koovs! DIWALI DHAMAKA OFFER for all Koovers: Get 25% CASHBACK on EVERYTHING at Koovs.com!

Koovs is now offering 25% cashback on most of its items as part of Diwali bonanza. However, you don't get the amount back exactly, more like credits in your account with which you can purchase more items at Koovs.

An example of the cashback is shown below "Cashback

AFTER YOU PAYPrice - Rs. 2154

YOU GETCashback* - Rs. 538

VALUE OF PRODUCT - Rs. 1616

How does Cashback work?

Buy this product now and you would receive a credit of Rs 538 in your Koovs Account. This credit can be redeemed on any subsequent purchases at koovs.com.

The cashback would be valid on a minimum purchase of Rs 1614."

Disclaimer: Everyone is adviced to read the fine print.

Edited by mgdelhi

Techcom Wireless Headphone SSD-HPW-221

http://www.indiaplaz...010ony01-10.htm

299+29 without any coupon code

Product details

http://www.techcomindia.com/index.php?vaction=productdetail&navact=Head%20Phone&prodid=923&catid=94

Edited by nitinmukesh123

If anyone have coupon code for indiaplaza please share.

LG Optimus Net for Rs 9,000 (after HSBCLB1 Discount Code ) >> http://www.letsbuy.c...mus-net-p-28695

LG Official Spec Link >> http://www.lg.com/in...phones-P690.jsp

The improved version of LG Optimus One P500 is here.

• Android 2.3 Gingerbread
  • 800 Mhz Processor
  • 3.2" Capacitive HVGA 320x480 Touchscreen
  • 3G, WiFi, FM Radio, WiFi HotSpot, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0
  • 1500 mAh Battery
  • 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, Micro SD upto 32 GB

Please guide me o a good deal for motorola defy. Also, is there any other good android gsm phone that I can buy in the same price range?

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

I need some best deal on ipod classic 160gb, please...

@dkaile

You did not buy earlier ? Here are current options..

Ebay 10% Discount Max Rs 1,000 Code has started coming just now.. Check if you got it..

Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 1

Any good deals on Galaxy SII?