Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

^

I too just bought PS3. Uncracked version is available all over for around 18K. Now the whole point after buying the PS3 is whether you would like to be burdened with recurring costs of games @2~3K each, as the PS3 hardware is pretty much useless without the software. So if you start your son with 10 latest games you are down another 30K for the games; so your PS3 costs you around 50K!!!

What I did was that I got the PS3 with software version 3.5~ instead of the version 4 (uncrackable as of now) and paid a premium of about 5K over the MRP for cracking activities. It costed me landed around 26 K with a good collection of latest games (100~150 each for cracked version; 99% available in cracked form). He has built a collection of about 20 top games on the 320gb hard disk and is enjoying the hell out of it.

Just a thought.....

Edited by dkaile

Thanks for the info DK ji

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

^careful if u r ordering that one, as this one shipped from HK, u may need to pay custom duty!

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

about 700/- or so more but still the config is a VFM..

I forgot to mention that it has 1 pair of 3D Glasses free.

Edited by copperco2

^ ^ ^

Custom Duty on tablets is 15%+ AFAIK , and the seller mentions this in the listing..

the Custom duty and other related expenses are to be borne by the buyer.

As per the experience, normally 95% of the items are released without duty, however, if levied it would 20%.

Anyway that Allwinner A10 SOC ( System on Chip ) on which that ployer tablet is based has created a massive disruption in tablet markets originating from China and is in very high demand. True VFM product with great specs. Mass volume price for the SOC is just US $ 7 with 1.5ghz ARM Cortex A8 with a MALI400 GPU and Hardware-accelerated Video playback, DDR3 RAM Support, USB Host and USB-OTG interface, SATA II, 10-100 Ethernet.

Now only if the tablet manufacturers there can improve on the one element which is perhaps a bit letdown in quality for such tablets., i;e., displays... It's going to rock the tablet markets.

This link contains good info on all tablets based on Allwinner SOC including FAQ, ROMs etc >> http://tabletrepubli...-allwinner-a10/

Though it's with Dealer warranty, Still very good price. Same handset selling on Flipkart for Rs 14,795. >> http://www.flipkart....c5-d818c6399514

If you're OK with somewhat lower battery backup, this is a good android for the price, specs in GSM with full QWERT keyboard.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i at Rs 11,990 >> http://www.ebay.in/i...9#ht_5283wt_905

Android 2.3, 1 GHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, 512 MB RAM, Full slide out QWERTY keyboard, 5 megapixel camera, Front Cam, WiFi, 3G

Edited by rajanmehta

Also bought a cheap ink jet printer from indiatimes yesterday. Will let you know the feedback.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Very poor service from indiatimes. They gave a delivery time of 10 days. The order status showed "to be shipped for 7 days. Then they gave a tracking number which turned out to be wrong. (This is the first time I have experienced anything like this on an online shopping site.)

Today is the 10th day. Being a sunday, clearly they will not be able to meet their deadline. Nonsense.

Still nothing. Never thought indiatimes will turn out to be so useless. Got greedy and paying the price. For saving a couple of hundred bucks, i preferred indiatimes over letsbuy. Should have avoided :(

All those tired of Timtara, Indiatimes and online shopping in general.. Here is some comic relief for you.. :)

Hitler reacts to E-Commerce, Online Shopping in India.. Youtube VIDEO.

good one Rajanbhai.....but i seriously hope ppl whose money are stuck with undelivered purchase at least get their money or product soon....

My recent experience with timtara, tradus is very disappointing, I will now rather prefer not to buy from Indian online store as they have no responsibility.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

How is infibeam ?

I find NDTV shopping and Ananda Publishers (leading Bengali publishers) have partnered with infibeam.

^^^

Infibeam is a trusted site. I purchased many items from Infibeam and never had any problems / issues with them. :)

^^^^ I have bought this http://www.ebay.in/i...=item5892272b6e and my kids are using it for the past couple of months and are completely satisfied with it.

My research indicates that it is actually MOMO9C manufactured by 'Ployer'

Thanks. Great Find. Allwinner A10 cpu is going to force everyone to reduce tablet prices.

^^^^ I have bought this http://www.ebay.in/i...=item5892272b6e and my kids are using it for the past couple of months and are completely satisfied with it.

Thanks. Great Find. Allwinner A10 cpu is going to force everyone to reduce tablet prices.

Another same or similar tab, same specs..ployer with reduced prices at 6789/- + Free Accessory worth 499/-(Accessories not specified assumed 3D Goggles). here

No badging.

Shipping Assumed free.. Return policy not specified..

Another same or similar tab, same specs..ployer with reduced prices at 6789/- + Free Accessory worth 499/-(Accessories not specified assumed 3D Goggles). here

No badging.

Shipping Assumed free.. Return policy not specified..

its 4GB Memory

and link i posted is 8 GB

and price too 6000 instead of 6800

Friends DON'T risk your money with tradus.in as they have still NOT delivered the DigiCam ordered on 8-Feb-12 (they said they shipped thru TRACKON [WTF] courier on 10-Feb-12)...

They delivered my first order (Huwaei mobile) fast by BlueDart within 4 days... So I recommended them here.. May be the courier co may be the thief, but tradus.in so far acts like they are LEAST responsible, by sending just few worthless e-mail, without any solution...

I feel very sorry for sharing their promo-code here in this thread... Please report here, if anybody has similar experience with tradus dot in...

^

Trackon Courier has also stolen my HTC Incredible which I had sent to Nasik.

Brought a 7" D10 tablet from VeeDee by going to their office in Malad. For 7K (w/o bundled sdcard)

Small office run by a guy who is importing these in fairly large quantities.

Tablet quality is fairly good and responsive though definitely not as good as samsung tabs or ipads but almost as good as the Reliance Tab or other 10-15K tabs.

His first lot has some bad quality VeeDee branding printed on it though I was able to rub it off with a tissue paper in 5-10 minutes.

His next lot will have better printing he says. Tablet has 3 physical buttons (not touch buttons but click/press buttons) which don't look so good.

I would recommend it only if you are looking at the cheapest usable capacitive tablet. Otherwise if you can stretch your budget to 12K you get a dual core capacitive tablet by mercury or some PC manufacturer (have forgotten exact name, will post later) which might be better.

I needed it just to check some nfc reader etc so bought it as it has USB Host / OTG which samsung and other tabs usually don't have (or disabled)

Its amazing how Allwinner A10 has managed to get these tabs to be available at such unthinkable prices.

It can definitely be the first internet access device for the masses in India at this price. Though inbuilt 3G might be better as lower end of the market may not have much wifi penetration or access.

Edited by ami1

Brought a 7" D10 tablet from VeeDee by going to their office in Malad. For 7K (w/o bundled sdcard)

Small office run by a guy who is importing these in fairly large quantities.

Tablet quality is fairly good and responsive though definitely not as good as samsung tabs or ipads but almost as good as the Reliance Tab or other 10-15K tabs.

His first lot has some bad quality VeeDee branding printed on it though I was able to rub it off with a tissue paper in 5-10 minutes.

His next lot will have better printing he says. Tablet has 3 physical buttons (not touch buttons but click/press buttons) which don't look so good.

I would recommend it only if you are looking at the cheapest usable capacitive tablet. Otherwise if you can stretch your budget to 12K you get a dual core capacitive tablet by mercury or some PC manufacturer (have forgotten exact name, will post later) which might be better.

I needed it just to check some nfc reader etc so bought it as it has USB Host / OTG which samsung and other tabs usually don't have (or disabled)

Its amazing how Allwinner A10 has managed to get these tabs to be available at such unthinkable prices.

It can definitely be the first internet access device for the masses in India at this price. Though inbuilt 3G might be better as lower end of the market may not have much wifi penetration or access.

Me too bought by online @ 6990/- 1 week ago

Quit satisfied with

battery

build quality

3d games

overall perfo.

but

volume and power button are little plastiky

screen resolution is not much good (but for this price seems to be okay)

the veedee logo is printed horribly

the veedee logo is printed horribly

Just rub it with a tissue paper, putting pressure through your nail, and it goes away nicely.

BTW, this seems to support a lot of CDMA/EVDO dongles (apart from GSM / 3G ones). At least it mentions in the Mobile Networks menu. Yet to test.

Edited by ami1

please suggest best deals on a CDMA+ GSM SIm based android handset.

thanks

shahab

^

Does it support Market?

^^^^ YES. Official Google Market