Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

check below link from indiaplaza.. 8GB card free with 4GB pen drive and 16GB pen drive for 599 and other deals..

http://www.indiaplaza.com/computers-hotdeals-1.htm?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Netcore-external-pendrive-20feb&utm_source=Netcore-mail-campaign

@amitabh

afaik, d10 is the best tab coz ,the veedee team is giving good support through a online forum, which is very helpful for these chineese tabs

veedee.in/forum/index.php?board=2.0

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

How reputed is dealsandyou.com???

I have still NOT received camera ordered from tradus.in on 8th feb-2012... So COD is the only best option... But that is limited to few cities only...

May be both....

Delasandyou is also looking like another timtara / tradus.in

See here...

Well, after sooo many complaints to CC of tradus.in and TrackOn courier, I got the goods (Canon camera for Rs6075) today (28-Feb-12) afternoon (ordered 8-Feb-12)... Seems more like a courier mistake and tradus.in is NOT as bad as timtara atleast... But still, I prefer and recommend COD nowadays or PaisaPay of E-Bay...

Hi,

I am looking for a 40" or 42" full HD LCD TV.. with USB port...

Can anyone plz provide me with some good deals?

Also looking for letsbuy or flipkart coupon...

Thanks

Tradus is quite prompt with their deliveries. I have been having good experience so far. The only issue arises is when after making the payment, they indicate that the item is out of stock which can be quite disconcerting since the product could have been available elsewhere at about the same time at comparable costs. Refunds however are quite prompt and take max around 15 days which seems reasonably fine.

Hi,

I am looking for a 40" or 42" full HD LCD TV.. with USB port...

Can anyone plz provide me with some good deals?

Also looking for letsbuy or flipkart coupon...

Thanks

Samsung Series 5 is the best. I have a 40' of the same and extremely happy. I guess, samsung do not have any offers currently.

Thanks Rajan. How do you manage to find things so quickly ?

Though 18K for 10" is little too high for me when 7" is only for 8K. But still, at least its available in India so i can order quickly without customs and other delays.

Looking at the money i have saved in just 5-10 purchases, I think you should really have a blog with paid subscriptions. I think every one would gladly pay 100 pm to subscribe.

Or maybe Arun should allow you (and any other posters like you who have such massive readership topics) your own google ads on the topic !

I guess you must be spending at LEAST 4-5 hours every day looking for solutions & deals for others. Must meet you someday. Thanks again.

Thanks amitabh. Very kind words. Yes 18K is too high. Unless you have an urgent need, should wait for better options or import directly.

Also got the transcend 8GB microSD. Solved my BB9650 slugishness. Did a rough test and it gives me 20MB/s read and 8MB/s write. All my earlier 8GB and 2GB cards (all class 4 and above BTW) are below 8MB/s read and 1MB/s write. So your SDCard speed test topic seems quite bang on. Earlier my BB was taking ages to delete or copy any large file. Now its instant.

Good to know. I haven't tested my transcend yet. So now after the above confirmation, if anyone interested in a higher capacity transcend, there is a deal,

Transcend 32 GB MicroSD Card Class 4 at Rs 1,451 >> http://www.koovs.com...-Discount-Koovs

• Like 1

Only for today

SanDisk 4 GB Pen Drive @ Rs 199/- at logoEbay_x45.gif

link

I Called and confirmed vendor is part of Indian Express group and then placed order with shopping@indiavarta.com

This is the outcome On Thursday, March 1, 2012, :

> Dear Sirs

>

> Sub: Panasonic Caller ID phone advertised in Indian Express, 20 Feb, 2012, Bangalore,mrp 2495/= OFFER PRICE 1295/= postage extra 250/=.

>

> I received phone with mrp marked on box as 990/=.

>

> Since you do not have the item I ordered, please make arrangement for refunding my full payment of 1545/=.

>

> Thanks in advance for the quick action I expect you will take.

WARNING! CONFIRM MODEL NO! CONFIRM PRICE ON PANASONIC WEBSITE OR EBAY.

>

>

Edited by angeleyes

bought one 32GB transcend microSD class 4 from ebay Rs 1570 - 200 gift voucher = Rs 1370 :)

HTC G2 QWERT Keyboard Android at Rs 7,499 >> http://www.dealsandy...ent_source=grid

t-mobile-g2-MoreViews-1160.png

Review >> http://www.intomobil...bile-g2-review/

HTC Product Page >> http://www.htc.com/u...le-g2/#overview

• 3.7” S-TFT WVGA display (480 x 800), Capacitive Touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass.
  • 800 MHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ MSM7230 processor
  • 5 Megapixel camera with LED Flash
  • 512 MB RAM
  • SD card expandable to 32 GB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/aGPS
  • Android 2.2

EDIT: Forgot to mention: There are 2 Discount Codes, either of which may work to get further Rs 500 Off on Above. OMG7890 and TYR876B

One of the many super deals told by Rajan sir on this forum.

Confirmed about the phone's specifications and models and reconfirmed after ordering. The customer care assured that I would be getting as described. BUt unfortunately, the dealsandyou people are as unreliable as their reviews all over the net. Here is the mail I got today from them where they are trying to pretend innocent and changing the deal cleverly.

Really angry over them, and want to let them understand not to take customers forgranted. Suggestions from RIMgurus and fellow membersw invited for the same.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from www.dealsandyou.com . This email is in regards to your order placed for the HTC G2 mobile phone against Order Id # 431124 Due to some technical issue, incorrect image of the product was displayed on our website. We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this. The correct image of the product which will be delivered is provided below :

(a pic of HTC hero is displayed)

We request you to please reply to this email until end of day Monday, March 5th with confirmation so that we can process your order further. However, if we do not receive the reply within stipulated time, we will be processing refund or cancellation for the respective order basis the mode of payment selected at the time of order placement. Please also be informed that if the order mentioned above was placed using a marketing/campaign voucher, the same will be credited back in case of refund. Kindly accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused. We thank you for your understanding and thanks for shopping with DealsandYou.com. RegardsSupport Team Deals and You!!

Really angry over them, and want to let them understand not to take customers forgranted. Suggestions from RIMgurus and fellow membersw invited for the same.

They are clearing lying about the incorrect image of the product as the spec sheet also mentioned QWERT Keyboard HTC G2. (Some member has saved it as mentioned earlier in the topic). I guess either they would have run out of the stock of the original product they listed OR they were cheating in the first place.

The first priority for you is to get the refund now if you have already pre paid. So cancel the order and ask for refund. While doing so, keep all the records of communication like email or talk with them. Keeping all the record will help if you want to proceed further as mentioned later. If you ordered with cash on delivery, there should not be a worry for refund.

Further then that, if you really have the time, energy and desire to teach them a lesson, you can do either / all / any of the following,

• File a case with a consumer court for deficiency of service, cheating, wrong product and demand compensation.
  • File a criminal case of cheating U/S 420 of the IPC at the nearest police station.
  • File a case of cyber crime for cheating, spoofing with the Cyber Crime Cell of your City Police.

I know the above sounds cynical / time consuming / too much / improbable but those are pretty much the only avenues available to a harassed / cheated consumer in india. Some of them may not actually work also unless one is unrelenting / persistent. If none of the above is done, then post negative reviews about them on online blogs / forums. That should also cost them some future customers.

And i am sorry that my well intentioned deal post might have actually landed you / OR others in disappointment.

I repeat as already mentioned by Kanaga earlier, PLEASE ORDER BY COD ONLY When such an option is available.

^^^

Facing legal actions from their customers might be a routine thing for them and they might have appointed permanent legal advisors for the same. :(

I too had a bad experience with them which I reported earler here :

http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__247652

Courier service refuses to allow opening of package of late. They take payment and run.

Please insist on online sellers instructing their courier to allow contents to be checked before placing order, and keep track of correspondence confirming the same. In the middle of taking action against indiavarta.com. I don't know why they want to spoil the mqrket: it's such a good business model. No overheads and stock is just in time process, ie they take stock only after they receive orders!

Update about TIMTARA order placed on 12 Jan

No delivery / update of status of order.

They promised me in their last mail that by 2nd March , goods will be shipped out / refunded

I am planning to lodge a police complaint against them. Only concern is, I have already disputed amount with my credit card company.

They are clearing lying about the incorrect image of the product as the spec sheet also mentioned QWERT Keyboard HTC G2. (Some member has saved it as mentioned earlier in the topic). I guess either they would have run out of the stock of the original product they listed OR they were cheating in the first place.

The first priority for you is to get the refund now if you have already pre paid. So cancel the order and ask for refund. While doing so, keep all the records of communication like email or talk with them. Keeping all the record will help if you want to proceed further as mentioned later. If you ordered with cash on delivery, there should not be a worry for refund.

Further then that, if you really have the time, energy and desire to teach them a lesson, you can do either / all / any of the following,

• File a case with a consumer court for deficiency of service, cheating, wrong product and demand compensation.
  • File a criminal case of cheating U/S 420 of the IPC at the nearest police station.
  • File a case of cyber crime for cheating, spoofing with the Cyber Crime Cell of your City Police.

I know the above sounds cynical / time consuming / too much / improbable but those are pretty much the only avenues available to a harassed / cheated consumer in india. Some of them may not actually work also unless one is unrelenting / persistent. If none of the above is done, then post negative reviews about them on online blogs / forums. That should also cost them some future customers.

And i am sorry that my well intentioned deal post might have actually landed you / OR others in disappointment.

I repeat as already mentioned by Kanaga earlier, PLEASE ORDER BY COD ONLY When such an option is available.

Thanks for the directions to proceed sir.

Have sent a nice reply for their mail, they have not reverted back as of now.

Talked to their customer care, they agreed upon the fault and assuring that I shall indeed be getting HTC G2 QWERTY only. But, on asking a written assurance, as the mail and what they are saying are contradictory, they express their inability to do the same(seems as a false assurance).

Further, they are requesting to wait till 6th March (the deadline for the Express order to arrive) to let them deliver HTC G2 QWERTY as almost all the customers have raised an objection to their day light robbery and now they would be dispatching the originally displayed product only.

Seems waiting till 6th March is the only resort.(I have per-paid so sort of stuck!)

please suggest me a good voice recorder which is smallest in size.except those chinese pens.

For quality voice recording none of those cheap makes or built-in phone options are good enough.

Your best option is the Zoom H1 handheld recorder. Excellent quality & very useful for all sorts of scenarios from interviews to recording self voice for reviews etc. Also works great when paired with a camera/dslr for quality audio visual content. Have used it personally & am very satisfied.

Product Link :

http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/h1/features/

Online buying link from reputed store bajaao.com :

http://www.bajaao.com/shop/74-studiorecording/170-portable-a-field-recorders/6888-zoom-h1-portable-digital-recorder.html

All the best.

^^^ class 10 @rs 299 @ indiaplaza. I bought class 6 n got class 4. They have agreed to replace it to class 6.

www.indiaplaza.com/transcend-8gb-micro-sd-card-pc-pcs15022012trans01-10.htm#

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Rajan sir, Indiavartha has called me repeatedly to allow them to pickup and refund payment, entirely at their own cost. They promise to send cheque.

I am insisting on DD at pickup time. They are pleading company policy as refund at later date. Selling of goods over the MR P is serious offence.

In US, this type mail order fraud can lead to police car rolling up to your door and perp being led out in handcuffs.

I am already embroiled in cheque bounce case for the past 2 years in our "fast" track court.

Should I trust Indiavarta? Customer care pleading with me to not worry, as they are part of Indian Express group. Several complaints are ongoing in consumer court and mouthshut.com.

Thanks in advance for your advice, (I have informed them I am taking action on three counts: including here:).

http://www.consumerdaddy.com/consumer-successstory-p1.htm

Anton

Edited by angeleyes

has anyone idea about this product?

iBerry Capacitive Tablet@7990 in ebay.

actually i am looking for a tablet pc under 1ok.

has anyone idea about this product?

iBerry Capacitive Tablet@7990 in ebay.

actually i am looking for a tablet pc under 1ok.

See the topic "ipad alternatives"

The D10 is a pretty good 7" tablet that few of us have got on rimweb. See this & review here