Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

i don't think they(sulekha) are fast because i my case i ordered a digital photoframe which i received after 25 days

Seagate HDD FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 2 TB at Rs 6,038 >> http://deals.sulekha...x-desk-2tb-3624

Is Sulekha reliable? Any experience of anyone dealing with that site?

I made 2 transactions with sulekha .First transation was cancelled stating no stock after 15 days.They returned the amount in instalments after mailing credit card purchase statement and several followups- worst experience :bash:

2 Transaction was very smooth received mobile within 5 days :smartass:

My experience is if the stock is available no problem.If stock is not available or any other problem then they wont refund the amount unless you followup with them regularlyl :Confuso:

I need one 2amp(minimum output) charger for my touchpad, it is urgent, I see some cheap chargers in ebay but most of them are 1amp(output), I want to try a cheap 2amp charger first as touchpad has tendency of not accepting many third party chargers, It's urgent for me, as my TP is completely out of charge & doesn't charge through Computer USB 2.0 ports

Can any one suggest me one?

Edited by st_7

Nook Color at US $ 129 >> http://www.ebay.com/...ht_10830wt_1265

Direct from Barnes & Noble. Deal sweetner is that you can add Barnes & Noble Nook Simple Touch for just US $ 20 instead of US $ 79 if you want to.

So Nook Color & Nook Simple Touch together for US $ 149.

Read Description in the listing.

:previous:

It is showing Rs.29339/-

No:

YJaVi.png

Oh! ya now its showing 22k, at the time I posted my previous post it was showing Rs.29339/-

TP-LINK Portable 3G Wireless N Router at Rs 1,800 >> http://www.ebay.in/i...0#ht_2959wt_905

Manufacturer Spec Link >> http://www.tp-link.c...model=TL-MR3020

Review >> http://www.pcadvisor...-mr3020-review/

If anyone has a discount code for any one of these :- tradus.in, letsbuy, ebay, timtara, homeshop18 or flipkart .

Have a Blessed day

Seagate HDD FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 2 TB at Rs 6,038 >> http://deals.sulekha...x-desk-2tb-3624

Is Sulekha reliable? Any experience of anyone dealing with that site?

friends pls pls reply.. i want to Buy this 2 TB hard disk.. is this website Trustful also in how many days they sent product via courier

^^^

6 Members have already replied to that. Refer Page No 232.

Hi. i am looking for a 1.5 ton AC in Delhi, any good deal? thanx.

Regards

Jasmeet

If anyone has a discount code for any one of these :- tradus.in, letsbuy, ebay, timtara, homeshop18 or flipkart .

Have a Blessed day

I have following coupons:

Rs.200.0 coupon of Tradus.in on purchase of Rs.999 and above

Rs.500.0 coupon of Timtara on purchase of Rs.2000 and above.

Rs.250.0 coupon of Timtara on purchase of Rs.1050 and above.

PM me if u need any...

• Like 1

Same here. Looking for Hitachi

Hi. i am looking for a 1.5 ton AC in Delhi, any good deal? thanx.

Regards

Jasmeet

Have a Blessed day

Have a Blessed day

PM me if u need any...

Please avoid timtara, as it is NOT at all reliable.... See their facebook page about complaints... Even our members here had very very bad experience with them...

• Like 1

for all amex card holders MYUS.com account settup worth $20 and 1 year premium membership worth $60 Free. just register using amex card

tradus shows my product is out of stock, kanaga and other fellow members have suggested not to buy from timtara so BOTH the coupons are of no use, can ANYBODY else pull me out :P

Have a Blessed day

Have a Blessed day

PM me if u need any...

Please avoid timtara, as it is NOT at all reliable.... See their facebook page about complaints... Even our members here had very very bad experience with them...

RIM has reduced prices of its four popular phones - three in the Curve series and one Torch model.

The price of entry-level model, Curve 8520, has been reduced from Rs.10,990 to Rs.8,999, the new price of Curve 9360 is Rs.18,990 (old price Rs.20,990) and that of Curve 9380 Rs.16,990 (old price Rs.19,990). Similarly, the price of Torch 9860 has been reduced from Rs.29,990 to Rs.21,990.

friends I have ordered palm pixi plus GSM from fashion and you for 4199/- by cash on delivery.

Is it a good site to rely upon?

Although I have bought some apparel and footwear from there, no issue so far but buying phone first time.

I have saved a screenshot of specifications for future reference.

Edited by amitnsonu

Hi Guru's,

Friend is v much in hurry of buying Sony HX9V model, any online deal for the same plz let us know.

Thx & Regards

site is perfect.. no problems faced so far. got a SGS 2 and many other items.

Need 8 out belkin spike buster....so for i found a good deal on futurebazaar in 689/-

Please let me know if there can be any better deal or we can save some bucks by applying some coupon code.

Rajan Bhi your help is needed.