Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Samsung Star 3 Duos is available at ebay.in at Rs.4550 ( the original MRP is Rs.5050 and Rs.500 discount is available by applying coupon code XY9RREGIYG )

45% off on Photo Canvas Prints on snapfish.

"Save big with 45% off on your beautiful Canvas Prints of all sizes. Create your favorite photos as a pie"

Use coupon code: CANVASIAP12

https://info.snapfis...Cg22tWj6Z5VOJ5M

Recieved mail :

Now you will get Double Mobile Recharge ( topup ) for any network.

I didnot check it for its genuiness.So request all to verify before using it

Airtel, Vodaphone, Spice, Aircel, Loop ...any network of India.

Just pay Rs.20/- and Get Rs.50 as mobile recharge.

Visit www.mconnect.in for more info

it will work i guess but its a catch like mobile number mining service - they only know what they will do with genuine working no they have obtained - someone will pay them remaining 30/-

6945955445_3b8a4c5e37.jpg

You all dint saw this footer:

"Are you Really Giving FreeTalkTime?

Yes! I am offering free talk time against you free register or buy given offer. I will send you offer, which you need to signup or buy. Once I receive email confirmation, I will recharge your mobile."

:D

Many people has received a 10% flat discount coupon from ebay this week.

So getting Galaxy Note in 28.5k from a power seller after discount of 3200Rs.www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-NOTE-N7000-16GB-1-Year-Manufacturer-Warranty-VAT-PAID-BILL-/261004993964?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3cc51c25ac

Confused with Nexus prime which is available @ 23k with seller discount. www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-SAMSUNG-GALAXY-NEXUS-i9250-ANDROID-4-0-SMARTPHONE-/130682562114?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item1e6d49a642

Help me to choose one of them.

Both are worth the price...! But you should go for note vs nexus. I have both but note has certainly got better specs over nexus. If you love pure google experience then buy nexus.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

@ Santosh, Galaxy Note is an absolute powerhouse of a device with a gorgeous screen but usability is the main concern. People look awkward when making calls on the Note, it is not pocketable, the stylus, or s-pen as Samsung calls, works only with the touchscreen and not with the soft buttons.

Don't get me wrong, it is the best device for reading/sending mails, general surfing and watching HD videos.

If the size of the Note doesn't bother you, your decision is made :)

I recommend galaxy nexus considering the huge size of galaxy note, I've seen people using galaxy note, it's size really makes u feel awkward when u want to make calls with it, also people who got hands on both those devices prefers nexus again b'cause of the usability issues with note b'cause of its size. Although specs wise not much difference between them, the galaxy nexus camera is mediocre. If u can live with the humongous size of the note then go for note. Otherwise go for nexus you can save 5.5k as well.

^ sir, coupon code not working.. :(

^ sir, coupon code not working.. :(

SCG50 gives u Rs 50 discount

ubtotal :

Rs.510

(-)Order Discount :

Rs.50

Price after Discount :

Rs.460

Shipping cost :

Rs.0

You Pay :

Rs.460

Congratulations! Discount/Promotion Successfully Applied

GOOGLE COUPON SCG50

New Version for Vee D 10e Tablet:-

http://www.veedeedirect.com/product/Pre-Booking---Veedee-D10e---7"-Capacitive-Screen-Tablet-PC-id-4748.html

Guys can someone tell me is it good? Also is there any offer on the same? Also will it Play 3D contents if yes where to get 3D Goggles for this.

Samsung Stereo Earphone With Mic For Rs 192 >> http://shopclues.com...e-with-mic.html

It's 48 Hour Sale item.

Once you place item in cart and checkout, Rs 192 price will be applied instead of listed price of Rs 240.

samsungep02.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks Rajan.

Bought one.

Me 2 bought

Also Bought Usb-female-otg-cable-adapter-for-samsung-galaxy-tab-p7500

and saved rs.98/- :)

Thanks Rajan

I tried to checkout to buy the samsung earphones but price remains at Rs. 240/- only ...

bought one.. thanks.. :)

Bought both the Strontium 16gb card + Samsung Earphone, both at net price of 600/- after using RAHUL150 coupon.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse at just Rs 479+ shipping 30 (Total Rs. 509 )

Use coupon SCLM50

http://www.desidime....less-mouse.html

http://imgur.com/0Br5u

Edited by KapilAgrawal

3 Strontium 8GB MSD cards for Rs. 615 is available here. If you have already registered on snapdeal and have made your first purchase, you will be entitled for a discount of Rs. 50 (by redeeming snapdeal cash).

A combo of 4GB +8GB Transcend MSD cards along with a card reader is available for Rs. 379 here.

^^^

its SD HC card, not MicroSD card.