Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Rajan Bhai, here is a poser for you! Suggest some great deal from shopclues please - have got a 7.5% off coupon by recharging through paytm and itching to use it. I really don't "need"anything urgently but still would be nice to get a deal. E.g. just looking at above post got me searching for WD drives. If no deal comes up would happily give the coupon away to community.

Rajan Bhai, here is a poser for you! Suggest some great deal from shopclues please - have got a 7.5% off coupon by recharging through paytm and itching to use it. I really don't "need"anything urgently but still would be nice to get a deal.

One should not buy anything if one does not need anything irrespective of quantum of discount.

It's like save 7.5% but waste 92.5%.

@Rajan bhai - I am planning to upgrade my memory card to 32 gb - any deal available for SanDisk 32GB Mobile Ultra microSDHC Card.

Rs 1,649 after using gift code SANDISK50 from here >> http://www.tradus.co...CA0000004760133

• Like 4

One should not buy anything if one does not need anything irrespective of quantum of discount.

Very sensible advice from Rajan.

Please don't buy things unless you really need them.

Remember, that most electronics will fall in price or increase in capacity every quarter - so it might be better to buy it when you actually need it.

Apart from the waste of money, its also a big waste of TIME in keeping, maintaining, using those things just because you have them.

Off course, some mouth watering deals in Rajan's topic are irresistible :)

• Like 2

Completely agree wtith you sir!

Truer words were never said, thanks.

Edited by digitalnirvana

:hypocrite: after getting the gyan - I think I should hold my urge to upgrade the memory card and delete some junk from my existing 16 gb.

Thanks guys for saving my money :hi2: :hi2: :hi2:

Very sensible advice from Rajan.

Please don't buy things unless you really need them.

Remember, that most electronics will fall in price or increase in capacity every quarter - so it might be better to buy it when you actually need it.

Apart from the waste of money, its also a big waste of TIME in keeping, maintaining, using those things just because you have them.

Off course, some mouth watering deals in Rajan's topic are irresistible :)

Yehi soch kar hard disk nahin khareeda tha. :( Aur ab....

But it is true for most situations.

I still have a 16GB SD card in my shopping bag in shopclues, have no backup card so might yet buy it. Or might not. That 92.5% factor is haunting me. :(

It's available for Rs 26,362 (after ICICI coupon code) on buytheprice >> http://www.buythepri...d-32u30d__11242

Remember, that most electronics will fall in price or increase in capacity every quarter ...

Bought this TV for INR27K three weeks back (many thanks to Rajan bhai's suggestion) and here is deal for the same TV for INR22K (though it is out of stock now) ha ha this is like inverse Murphy's law for electronics pricing - not even every quarter, prices fluctuating in weeks. :):( So, golden rule like earlier Hero Honda advertisements- buy it, forget it (price), enjoy it.

Edited by digitalnirvana

Its resolution is just 480x800. Try playing an HD video and you will know the true worth (rather worthlessness) of the display.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Any good laptop deal @ 25k?

Whatever config fits in this budget...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

http://superdeals.homeshop18.com/lenovo-bb-superdeal/?utm_source=emailer&utm_medium=Internal&utm_campaign=superdeals&utm_content=lenovo-bb

The deal opens today at 12 noon.. best laptop deal @25k i guess

http://superdeals.homeshop18.com/lenovo-bb-superdeal/?utm_source=emailer&utm_medium=Internal&utm_campaign=superdeals&utm_content=lenovo-bb

i5 first generation with 2gb ram and 500gb hdd.

Decent deal according to me

Toshiba 1TB Canvio Plus USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive at Rs 5,299 >> http://shopclues.com...d-drive-en.html

Use Coupon Code SCTH99

Belkin 6 Out Surge Protector at Rs 490 >> http://deals.sulekha...-out-surge-2514

Belkin 4 Out Surge Protector at Rs 379 >> http://deals.sulekha...or-economy-2509

^

Pls. check for any deal avl for INTERNAL HDD - 1TB or 2TB

Thanks

S V Pathy

Hi All,

Motorola Milestone XT800 (Dual SIM CDMA+GSM) @ 7,999 is available at naaptol, COD Available.

Link:- naaptol.com/price/705524-Motorola-Milestone-XT800.html?gclid=CM7aqaO4jLECFYzbfAodDT7tfg

Motorola Milestone XT800 Key Features

Android v2.1 (Eclair) OS Dual Standby SIM (GSM CDMA) 3.7-inch Touchscreen 5 MP Primary Camera 550 MHz Processor Wi-Fi Enabled Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB

^^^ @Rajan is it worth buying from Shopclues.com by cc and not COD

^ ^ ^

I have not faced any problem from Shopclues till now.

I have purchased copule of items from shopclues and i found price and products are good and delivery is prompt(Delivered with in 2-3 days) except one order Jaipan 81 pc Dinner set which took 12 days to reach me

yeah, shopcleus has been very prompt with delivery, i had ordered trustport internet security and a

nitho all mobile charger and got them in 3/4 days flat.

ShopClues i have bought many item , not a single problem till date, i use CC as COD is not available at my location.

The best thing about shopclues is that it allows simultaneous redemption of cluebucks (no upper limit) and discount coupons. Other similar sites allow either accumulated points (that too with a limit of around 10% for a transaction value) or discount coupons.

Recently I bought a 16GB pendrive for Rs. 108 only after using up all my accrued 191 cluebucks along with discount coupon available on that day.

Fair point Sougata , i also use cluesbuck with my purchase.

Guys, check this out - >http://camera.zoomin.com/

Few good deals on expensive cameras. I have a 5% flat coupon with no limit thats valid on all cameras , dslrs etc on that site. If anybody needs the coupon , please pm me.

Bought panasonic fz150 from them and very satisfied with the experience. So just sharing with you guys as i wont b using the coupon.