Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Rajan Bhai is this a good deal for 3G data card if yes will buy one please advise.

Rajan Bhai is this a good deal for 3G data card if yes will buy one please advise.

It's a good deal but not great deal as this is the normal price at which such products are sold.

Similar ZTE K3770-Z 7.2 mbps 3G USB MODEM DATA CARD can be had from Ebay for Rs 1,080 >> http://www.ebay.in/i...0#ht_2911wt_905

After using 10% Discount Max Rs.1,000 on ICICI Debit/Credit Cards. Debit Card Code ICICIEOSS1 and Credit Card Code ICICIEOSS2

Actually, it givers Rs.350/- off flat on anyhing worth Rs.1500/- and more, so even is you have to buy Huawei E303C at MRP Rs.1699/- ita actual billed price is reduced by Rs.350/- after exercising the code.

There are too many good reviews of this data card on flip...

Infact, choose any other product and try the code.

Edited by copperco2

Compared the Alcatel one touch x230 and ZTE K3770-Z data cards, and the shopclues alcatel one has memory card slot. Using clues bucks it is coming to INR1120 for me, giving it a thought before purchasing.

Always wanted an EVDO modem rather than a 3G one but........Rajan bhai what is the best 3G plan around, and is it comparable to BSNL's INR750 unlimited EVDO plan?

Also, the Huawei E303C card says WCDMA - does it mean EVDO support?

Edited by digitalnirvana

no CDMA1x/EVDO..

W-CDMA = UMTS (in common terms, 3G GSM)

for more details, please refer here.

• Like 1

The W is very mischevious here..

Few days back purchase a 16 GB SanDisk MicroSD card from shop clues by using coupon code.

In order status it is showing Processing. in mail or chart they are not responding. the phone no. they have given that also not working.

Few days back purchase a 16 GB SanDisk MicroSD card from shop clues by using coupon code.

In order status it is showing Processing. in mail or chart they are not responding. the phone no. they have given that also not working.

Same don't happened to me last time when I ordered something. But they called me to inform that product will take few more days and also checked if I wanted refund. The product was however delivered by another week. This happens mainly when the vendor faces issues. But ur money would be safe if its shopclues.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Their call center numbers are worst, you have to keep on redialing till someone answers. Try all three numbers. Plus send them a strongly worded E-Mail. Hope it works.

• Like 1

Their call center numbers are worst, you have to keep on redialing till someone answers. Try all three numbers. Plus send them a strongly worded E-Mail. Hope it works.

write to this guy.. he was pretty helpful in solving my issue related to shipping...

gaurav.pandey(at)shopclues(dot)com

^ catch them on FB & Twitter.. There they respond.. Though i have an issue still pending, even after posting on their FB page..

• Like 1

Vodeafone Netcruise Mobile Internet USB Stick at Rs.650/- including Free Shipping.

Specifications

Features

High speed Internet Surfing.

Just Plug in mobile Internet USB Stick to your computer and enjoy high speed surfing.

Download Speed

Upto 3.1 Mbit/s

Upload Speed

Upto 1.8 Mbit/s

Additional Information

Please note this price is only for hardware.

Tariff of Rs.750 will be charged additional per month for unlimited data usage.

Please note that the proposal is Mumbai specific and cannot be offered outside Mumbai Circle.

Warranty

1 Month Vendor Warranty.

In the Box

1 Vodafone NetCruise Mobile internet USB Data Card.

@ Dipesh,digitalnirvana & aalok ji,

Thank you guys for your concern. Now I am able to contact with these people with Ph.

and that CC guy tell me my order is given to the courier department. within 24-48 hour they mail me regarding it.

shipping will be take anther 5-6 working days.

and also contact to : gaurav.pandey@shopclues.com

again thank you Dipesh for it.

regards

any deal for xperia S ???

Toshiba 32" LCD TV 32HV10ZE at Rs 14,999 Deal is Live at Homeshop18 Superdeals >> http://superdeals.ho...-htc-superdeal/

Apple iPad 3 Deal is coming up tonight at 00:01. Watch it!

IPAD 3 wifi @ Homeshop18 for 25599/- use coupon: GCI51CA35UA7

both black n white are OOS :P:

I have advised against this phone in the past.

But i guess NOW at just Rs 1,399 for a full QWERT keyboard + touch featurephone with 3G should it be a fair deal?

AirTyme Torrid GTX75 >> http://ncarry.nimbuz...orrid-gtx75/564

564.jpg

I bought 1 airtym mobile 2days back.

Here is a good deal on ALcated one touch x230 datacard on shop clues

To get the deal-

buy the 7.2Mbps modem and apply the code SCDC99 (in capital) gives you Rs.1549/- - Rs.150/-=Rs1399/-

But

For the same deal if you apply this coupon code SCMU35, gives you Rs.350/- discount on the price and effective deal is Rs.1199/-.

I forgot to mention, Its actually Flat Rs.350/- off on Rs.1500/- or more deal on shopclues.

Rajan Bhai is this a good deal or can i get a more better deal somewhere else ?

SanDisk 32GB Micro SDHC Card, pic shows class 4

Selling Price: Rs.1,136

Price includes all taxes.

DEAL PRICE : Rs.849/- + 30 shipping

Use Coupon Code : SCSM29

http://www.shopclues.com/sandisk-memory-card-microsdhc-32gb.html

kudos to their shipping, got it today morning at 9.30 am :o

Congrats i also got 16gb micro sd card 2 min. Earlier.

Any deal for 16 gb sdhc card for sigi cam?

Congrats i also got 16gb micro sd card 2 min. Earlier.

Any deal for 16 gb sdhc card for digi cam?

Guys any deal anywhere regarding a 16gb micro SD which I can use with my fascinate and soon to be shipped Motorola xprt.

I think fascinate supports class 10 font know about xprt.

yupp !! jellybean awesomeness

Guys any deal anywhere regarding a 16gb micro SD which I can use with my fascinate and soon to be shipped Motorola xprt.

Oops.. You missed a very good deal from Shopclues just a few posts back.

Now you can get Sandisk 16GB for Rs 411 after using gift code SANDISK50 from here >> http://www.tradus.co...CA0000004796467

hey RM :)

Thanks a bunch mate .

I see that this card is calss 4 : if i remember correctly its believed that fascinate supports class 10 cards , can this one be used with fascinate as well

if not then i am sure i can use it with motorola expert too.

One more things ( lol i am shameless :P ) : could u plz link me to some tpu cases for Xprt and fascinate both, the ones mentioned on ebay.in are way too expensive , aint worth it really ,

is there any other source too.

god bless

PS : waiting eagerly for my Nexus 7 alreday placed the order , just keeping my fingers crossed that it ships to mt relative's place prior to his departure to India