Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Ha ha.. I know nobody will be interested (including myself). Just remembering the old times.

Times when hardware was not getting obsolete for years!

Today we have new hardware every 3-6 month and immediately people feel the earlier device as obsolete.

• Like 1

Verbatim 16 gb SDHC card class 10 at rs 600 http://www.ebay.in/itm/Verbatim-SDHC-SD-Memory-Card-16GB-Class-10-/130727618276?pt=IN_Memory_Cards&hash=item1e6ff926e4

Checked price at flipkart. Price there is rs 775. Seems to be a great deal.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Had very bad experience with Verbatim. two Cards both died after 8/9 mths.

According to that listing, there is a 3 year warranty for the product. Didn't you get the product replaced?

^^^

second one was the replacement.

Rajan bhai , any offers for HP printer cartridges? Specifically 818/818L/818XL black?

Rajan ji is right. for imported handset accessories ebay.com is the right place. but it take some time for shipping.

want to buy few things from ebay.com. & ebay.in a CAR MOUNT HOLDER. and a USB CAR CHARGER MINI ADAPTER.

as I don't have any experience with ebay. please suggest me the best.

adding 3k and getting a iphone3 from parin is a better option :P:

IPhone 3gs I have few quantities and willing to clear stock @13.5 + shipping

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Edited by parin

Rajan ji and others plz tell me to where i can buy " sugru "

In india. Any website or store selling it in india.

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

I have exhausted all my resources to get a hold of this

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Batteries-Captivate-EB575152VA-Multi-purpose/dp/B005HBGXR6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1338471766&sr=8-2

Over at xda we all believe that this is one of the best options to have a great battery life on our Fascinates, a lot of people who own fassies over at XDA have already moved on top this Anker wonder , but i am left high and dry

the indian ebay extortionists are selling it for double and quadruple the real and actual price

as i simply adore my fassy ( for i can customize it to the hilt :P ) i need those Anker batteries ( if not two then just one )

Help out folks , and Rajan ,The TShooter plz suggest.

god bless

Rajan bhai , any offers for HP printer cartridges? Specifically 818/818L/818XL black?

Generally haven't seen great deals for original ink cartridges. I suggest using good compatible cartridge/refill/bottle ink option. Not at all worthwhile to pay 5-10 times more for originals unless the requirement is like professional photo printing etc. I haven't found any great quality difference between original & compatible/refilled from quality sources for day to day normal printing requirement.

Rajan ji is right. for imported handset accessories ebay.com is the right place. but it take some time for shipping.

want to buy few things from ebay.com. & ebay.in a CAR MOUNT HOLDER. and a USB CAR CHARGER MINI ADAPTER.

as I don't have any experience with ebay. please suggest me the best.

Why go to Ebay.Com. Wide variety of car mounts available at Ebay India also at good prices >> http://www.ebay.in/s...-All-Categories

For car charger, i would suggest you not to skimp on Rs 50-100 and opt for good quality/branded/original like this one >> http://www.flipkart....20-ee8091f6debc

Lot of cheap chargers at Ebay india are mostly fake/doubful quality cheap chinese origins.

I have exhausted all my resources to get a hold of this

http://www.amazon.co...38471766&sr=8-2

Over at xda we all believe that this is one of the best options to have a great battery life on our Fascinates, a lot of people who own fassies over at XDA have already moved on top this Anker wonder , but i am left high and dry

the indian ebay extortionists are selling it for double and quadruple the real and actual price

as i simply adore my fassy ( for i can customize it to the hilt :P ) i need those Anker batteries ( if not two then just one )

Help out folks , and Rajan ,The TShooter plz suggest.

god bless

Option 1: Order that item from amazon itself. I think amazon will charge US $ 4.99 for shipping to india. You may face 2 problems in this.

• USPS (United States Postal Service) has banned international shipping of lithium batteries. So if amazon will ship it through USPS, parcel may get stuck in us itself.
  • USPS parcels are delivered in india through indiapost. Usually small items skip customs and gets delivered but sometimes they do levy as per their whims.

Option 2: Same item is listed on Ebay.Com by same seller. Order it through Ebay india Global Easy Buy here >> http://orders.ebay.i...id=330601629006

Price is all inclusive of customs if any and shipping to your doorstep.

Try using using 10% Discount Max Rs. 1,000 on ICICI Debit/Credit Cards. Debit Card Code ICICIEOSS1 and Credit Card Code ICICIEOSS2

If you are able to get the discount, 2 battery + charger is yours for Rs 1,816.

Ebay India sellers are selling a single battery for Rs 1,500+ i suppose?

Happy?

• Like 1

ThanX Rajan ji again.

I am also search here but could not found any such deals.

Thans very much.

^^^ I bought original Samsung battery of 1650mAh from Flipkart.com for Rs 500/- for Epic 4G. the one you zeroed in has little more power but the price is also double.

Link is here...

^ ^ ^

The price is double because it's coming through Ebay Global Easy Buy from US.

Otherwise the Original listing price in US $ is just 9.99 >> http://www.ebay.com/...48751436&_rdc=1

I too have read many good reviews about quality of Anker extended batteries which is available for most models of imported handsets we use.

Offers needed for Panasonic/Beetel cordless phones....

^ ^ ^

Panasonic KX-TG3611BX Cordless Landline Phone >> http://www.shopclues...line-phone.html

Add something to make cart total more than Rs 1,500, then apply coupon SCMU35 to get Rs 350 discount.

There is a Beetel and Binatone too.

• Like 1

Offers needed for Panasonic/Beetel cordless phones....

Consider Uniden also, I personally feel it is a better brand.

Anything for an iphone4 ?

Not a 4s though!

Thanks in advance

Panasonics especially the model suggested is awesome!!

then apply coupon SCMU35 to get Rs 350 discount.

I have made the order over 1500 bucks but still this coupon is not applying. Any ideas/Any other coupon?

I guess that coupon was intended for accounts having no purchase activity. Try from any such a/c OR create a new a/c.

Other coupons which may or may not work..

METRO100 Rs 100 Off on Rs 500.. SCLC500 Rs 500 Off on Rs 5000 and above

OR Recharge any prepaid mobile at PayTM Online... Even for Rs 10 & pick up 7.5% discount max Rs 500 coupon for Shopclues.

then apply coupon SCMU35 to get Rs 350 discount.

I have made the order over 1500 bucks but still this coupon is not applying. Any ideas/Any other coupon?

this coupon was working couple of days back but now its not working any more i guess this coupon is expired now.

Edited by cooladitya007

need a laptop budget - 50k brand- sony.

please suggest some good deals.

thanks

alright and i am sure Tshooter :) Rajan Mehta will be to the rescue again

i need a good (for daily use ), bluetooth and a car charger for my fascinate and motorola Xprt as well - shoiuld be branded but not expensive ( lol we all wish for that ;) )

any nice deals around ?

Also Rajan Dear !!! Is it safe to enter the credit card details on tradus.com site , the link that you gave for the 16gb usb card ???

Buttery Smooth THS15 Deviled

@joshm

Mentioned about car charger few posts back... I am using the same and it's good.

For car charger, i would suggest you not to skimp on Rs 50-100 and opt for good quality/branded/original like this one >> http://www.flipkart....20-ee8091f6debc

Lot of cheap chargers at Ebay india are mostly fake/doubful quality cheap chinese origins.

No idea about bluetooth. As far as safety of credit card usage on tradus.com is concerned, no one can ever guarantee complete safety for any site. Best of sites can and does get hacked worldwide. Having said that tradus is one of the larger e-commerce sites in india with lots of transactions. Now with second layer of safety mandatory in india for online payments where you need to enter your PIN on payment gateway, there are less chances of misuse in the event of card details getting leaked. Still if you're concerned, use virtual credit card OR cash on delivery.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot dear.

God bless you.

Buttery Smooth THS15 Deviled

@joshmyou are looking for stereo or mono bluetooth?