Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

^^^ Thanks RM....

But this 32 LED is samaj seva... not willing to follow this lengthy process...

Moreover, 5% discount is in form of IB Cash which can be used to buy from IB n not cash discount...

MY friend will give me cash after deducting 10% upfront...

^^^

Wow how prices have fallen, few months back ordered 32" LCD TV for around same price.

thanks rajan sir i have not bought any thing from tradus.com so just want to confirm its safe to buy from them because no COD option available.

I wanted to order this laptop from flipkart for my parents in lucknow, but flipkart says it doesn't deliver there.

Any ideas for alternatives with lucknow delivery ?

Just need something like pentium dual core gen 2 laptop with 14-15" screen WITH win7 or xp pre-installed (any version - home basic or so. as they won't be able to install OS) below 25K

Have searched on tradus homeshop18 cromaretail etc but most of the cheap latpops are with DOS.

There's a Lenovo on cromaretail but they also don't ship to lucknow.

Tradus ships to Lucknow and has this samsung (though its AMD but it'll do i guess) but it has Win 8 - i think without the start button they'll get confused (and they can't install any start button alternatives i am sure)

Maybe it's best if i order to Mumbai and then courier it to Lucknow ? Is is easy to courier laptops or will the courier guys have issues like with Mobiles ?

Edited by ami1

^ ^ Lenovo india site shows the price as Rs. 29,990/- for same model. See here

Edited by ami1

I wanted to order this laptop from flipkart for my parents in lucknow, but flipkart says it doesn't deliver there.

Any ideas for alternatives with lucknow delivery ?

Just need something like pentium dual core gen 2 laptop with 14-15" screen WITH win7 or xp pre-installed (any version - home basic or so. as they won't be able to install OS) below 25K

Have searched on tradus homeshop18 cromaretail etc but most of the cheap latpops are with DOS.

There's a Lenovo on cromaretail but they also don't ship to lucknow.

Tradus ships to Lucknow and has this samsung (though its AMD but it'll do i guess) but it has Win 8 - i think without the start button they'll get confused (and they can't install any start button alternatives i am sure)

Maybe it's best if i order to Mumbai and then courier it to Lucknow ? Is is easy to courier laptops or will the courier guys have issues like with Mobiles ?

Shopclues has Toshiba C665-P5210 at Rs 25,605 >> http://www.shopclues...210-laptop.html

But costlier then Flipkart by Rs 1505.

Bluedart may come up with outrageous quotes like they do for mobiles. I have heard positive reviews for Overnite Express Parcel Service with insurance. Can check out their rates here >> http://www.overniten...Calculator.aspx

3 KG rate from Mumbai to Lucknow with insurance comes to approx Rs 1388.

If you're in risk taking mode, can also try IndiaPost Parcel. >> http://www.indiapost...ressParcel.aspx

Dirt cheap rates. 3KG to Lucknow will be Rs 95 + Taxes.

But it should be done with insurance only (Will cost extra) otherwise in case of loss or damage of the parcel, compensation is paid upto a maximum of INR 500 only.

• Like 1

Nippo Starlite LED Torch @19+9 shipping= 28/- only

starlite.jpg

link-http://www.shopclues.com/nippo-starlite-torch.html

^ ^ Lenovo india site shows the price as Rs. 29,990/- for same model. See here

U r rt buddy

But local vendor also not reducing price below 31.5K thats too without Win 8

(Official link show 29990 including win 8) may be excluding tax

I have little concern abt the clock speed of i3 procsr (1.4ghz) mentioned in spec

Anybody can put some light on this ?

Hi All,

Can someone help to find a Good Deal on Branded RO Water Purifier?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Mickey

@FEVIN

Lenovo Ideapad S300 i3 processor 2365M frequency is correctly mentioned at 1.4 Ghz.

It's a processor announced by intel for older Sandy Bridge architecture and not the latest new Ivy Bridge.

Though it may be used in ultrabooks, intel supposedly will not allow official ultrabook logo for this processor.

It has Hyper-Threading and VT-x Virtualization but lack some features like TXT, AES Encryption, VT-d Virtualization and Turbo Boost.

@Rajan: Thanks a lot. Will go in for shopclues i think. Never got that site in google search somehow.

@Fevin: The sony laptop has a 3rd gen core i3 while the lenovo has 2nd gen i3. So sony would be a little faster - around 10%-15% max as per anandtech.

But i don't think you should worry much about that at all. Its a very small difference.

CPUs are no longer the limiting factor in performance. Whatever be your CPU you will be limited by the disk speed (sometimes even ram speed). You won't find much difference except when doing specialized cpu intensive tasks from memory - like in benchmarks.

Other things are much more important in real life use. Like displays or better disks (for eg higher RPM or SSD)

• Like 1

@Rajan: Thanks a lot. Will go in for shopclues i think. Never got that site in google search somehow.

If going for shopclues, recharge your mobile/DTH for Rs.10-20/- from paytm.com and take Rs.500 /- discount voucher (7.5% or 500 whichever is less).

• Like 1

Rajan Dada:- Still waiting for PS3 deal...once you say then only can take decision else it feels later that didn't enquire Rajan Dada...

Samsung Galaxy Camera available at 25900/- after 4000/- discount on http://shopping.indiatimes.com with coupon code MALAMAAL valid upto 30th November.

You could try same coupon to more products. I wanted to try on High range mobiles but most android phones are out of stock :(

EDIT: Please note, Cash On Delivery option is NOT available when used above coupon. Thank you @mgdelhi, wouldn't have checked it if you hadn't mentioned your bad experience.

indiatimessgc.jpg

Edited by mastermunj
  • Like 1

^^^

I have had very bad experience with indiatimes shopping.

If you receive a defective product, you will be extremely lucky to get it replaced. I could not do so even after posting on their Facebook and twitter page. I threw the product yesterday. If if they sell the above camera at 15k, I will not buy from them. NEVER.

I will share my experience in online shopping websites review thread.

@Vishal

Someone bought PS3 500GB without bundled games one page back.

Same seller relisted it for Rs 16,499 here >> http://www.ebay.in/i...#ht_2006wt_1139

Checkout Ebay india ICICI Credit/Debit/Netbanking Coupon Code for 7% Off Max Rs 1,000 listed in this topic few pages back to get the above at Rs 15,499.

• Like 1

looking for a good deal on Galaxy S3 for a friend.

Need to order 32 inch LED TV from any reputed brand from Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, etc

Budget : Max 30000/-

Just ordered samsung 32EH5000 2 days back from indiatimes @ 28600/-

Need 1 more but coupon is expired...

Pls help...

From Infibeam your net effective price for 32EH5000 will be Rs 27,450 under cash for junk scheme. Details here >> http://www.infibeam....ange-offer.html

5% immediate discount while ordering & 5% credit in account after sending your junk.

Infibeam listing here >> http://www.infibeam....tml?id=Black-32

Ordered Panasonic TH-L32C5D-HD LCD TV (Black, 32) (didn't go for led due to budget constraint) using same JUNK scheme code that you shared @ 19379/- after 5%off. Next 5% off benefit of junk, I'll utilize for my own shopping as my friend is ok with 19379/- price tag. Local prices for same model varies from 22k to 25k.

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Any good deals on All in one Printers (Print scan copy) for home use and main criteria would be the cartridge should be refillable.I know HP printers have the option but anyother companies any good deals.

Guys

need a printer for home for my kid's projects

Low cost

weekly one or 2 pages

Any suggestions ?

Any suggestions for good 5.1 speakers for home theater ?

Prefertably around 10k.

Just need the speaker system to connect to my media player.

No DVD/blu ray player required.

ps: Thanks in advance for your time and advise.

• Like 1

Any suggestions for good 5.1 speakers for home theater ?

Prefertably around 10k.

Just need the speaker system to connect to my media player.

No DVD/blu ray player required.

ps: Thanks in advance for your time and advise.

Edifier 5.1 for Rs.10400 after discount

http://www.shopclues.com/edifier-speaker-5.1-channel-da5000pro.html

Use Discount coupon SCHDFC for HDFC for customers

• Like 2