Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

I too got it in 7 days, just packed in an envelop like a Doc. :)

I got my extreme guard for note 2 within 7 days

मेरे सैमसंग गैलेक्सी नोट २ द्वारा भेजा गया...

Offtopic:

I like your signature Dhiraj.

Back to topic:

I received my xtremeguard within 20 days appx.

I received it in 7 days but due to bad packing, there were 2 small marks on screen guard. They just put it in envelope and ship it. :mad44:

I have shopped multiple times with indiatimes website and the items have always been good.

The items have been delivered within 3-4 days.

I have bought a Dell 20 inch LED monitor,a budget mobile phone and a pen drive in the past.

My experience says that you can go with shopping.indiatimes.com.

• Like 1

^^^

Thank you guys. I have ordered a Lumia 620 fro India times shopping at Rs.12,749/- a whopping Rs.1500 discount from nearest online price available right now.

dell3.jpg?54ffac

DELL Wireless Optical Mouse WM-01 is available at Shopclues for Rs. 408 (including shipping) after applying coupon SCDO89

Nokia Lumia 620 for Rs.12,749/- with coupon code HOLISPECIAL

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobiles/nokia-lumia/nokia-lumia-620-black-/40861/p_B1594635

Great price.

How far is Indiatimes-shopping reliable?

I had bad experience wid Indiatimes shopping. they block the money n then they say they r out of stock n refund the amount.

I have had a very bad experience with snapdeal.com . I had ordered a MHL HDMI adapter that Sumit had posted from them. It was a piece of Callmate JUNK. Did not work with any of my phones. Sent it back on my own expenses. And they had the nerve to return back the exact same defective item back to me after 15 days of waiting. Now they are dilly dallying when I am asking for my money and courier charges refund.

They are bloody CHEATS. I would advise people to stay away from snapdeal.com.

• Like 1

Rajan looking for laptop with touch screen, any good deal?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

For Sale - 1 PC/1 yr license for Bit defender internet security 2013. The keys are new and absolutely genuine. Bought the keys in lots and hence the cheap price.

Price - 200 per license.

No of licenses left - 7

Contact me for payment details.

Note that you may need to download the trial version from internet and use the keys. Also, this is not the cracked version. This is a legal version of software bought from bit defender's website.

:previous:

Official Acer eBay Outlet Store

Acer 15.6" Aspire Windows 8 Laptop i5-3317U 1.7GHz 6GB 750GB At US $ 489.99 >> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acer-15-6-Aspire-Windows-8-Laptop-i5-3317U-1-7GHz-6GB-750GB-V5-571P-6815-/271167787067?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item3f22dc103b

I think getting it to India will be a headache. Has anyone imported a laptop via ppobox?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

these are refurbished units..

^^^ yes these are refurbished and are on sale by Acer itself. the only deal breaker is 90-days limited warranty. So evaluating the same.

@Rajan thanx..

At about 35K such specs laptops are avaialble even in India with warranty

Attaching few dealer pricelist. Street price may be lower.

Chirag was talking about TOUCHSCREEN laptop. I can't seem to find any with such specs at 35K.

For Sale - 1 PC/1 yr license for Bit defender internet security 2013. The keys are new and absolutely genuine. Bought the keys in lots and hence the cheap price.

Price - 200 per license.

No of licenses left - 7

Note that you may need to download the trial version from internet and use the keys. Also, this is not the cracked version. This is a legal version of software bought from bit defender's website.

I need one... pm me the details please :rolleyes:

sent from my DROID BIONIC via Reliance Wireless

Price - 200 per license.

No of licenses left - 7

Yes, Bit Defender had an online promotion in February 2013 and it was available for $0.13 i.e approx Rs 7.

Yes, Bit Defender had an online promotion in February 2013 and it was available for $0.13 i.e approx Rs 7.

I also bought one for $0.13 (Rs.7.21) and gave to someone.

For everybody's info, I ordered Asus laptop (i3,2GB,500GB, 15.6") on indiatimes shopping on day before yesterday evening at 3:12pm (5th March) for Rs. 21,504 and it has already been despatched to my address today at 9:18pm through Aramex and will reach me latest by the day after tomorrow.

So, don't be speculative or sceptic and don't be influenced by baffling notions. I reiterate, my experience with indiatimes is quite good so far.

attachicon.gifLaptop.jpg

My shopping experience with Indiatimes is happening to be bad. I ordered the laptop on 10th March and even after 11 days its not shipped. After 9 days of no action, when asked their CC said that its going to be shipped on 19th. But NOT shipped even till 21st. Though their order confirmation email said the delivery date to be 23rd, I do not see that happening.

Compare this to ebay where the mobile was ordered on 7th and received the product on 11th.

Never again going to try out Indiatimes. Its the second one after gadgetguru.in I am blacklisting for online shopping !!!

Just for info, the laptop was finally shipped by Indiatimes on 29th March and received on 1st April. Twenty two days after order!!!

^^^

Thank you guys. I have ordered a Lumia 620 fro India times shopping at Rs.12,749/- a whopping Rs.1500 discount from nearest online price available right now.

I ordered Lumia 620 on 24th March from India shopping and was confirmed delivery before April 4th. On March 28th, I got a message that 'Due to festive season my shipping will be delayed'

But on March 29th, my mobile was shipped and I got it on April 1st. Not bad

Good deal i suppose at just Rs 899 + 29 Shipping for a Dual SIM Featurephone with most features..

Use Coupon Code SCPM99

GSM Dual SIM, Bluetooth, Camera, GPRS, Micro SD Card Slot.

• Like 1

^^ Good brand phone at this price with so many features.

Battery of 750 mah a let down