Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Thanks Rajan Ji for sharing the link.

Edited by Notam

Hi I am thinking of buying the Sony cybershot w710 model.

Are there any good deals for the same

Regards

sent from my NOTE II, yupp size does matter.

^^^ Its still there but you need ICICI or Standard Chartered credit card.

I have checked with ICICI and they refused and said that deal ends on 30 of April :-(

Dear friends

I am planning to buy a video gaming console for my kids and for myself too :D :D

I really have no idea which one is better to buy.

Would appreciate and wait for your kind suggestions...

Thanks in advance

Puneet

Video game ? Or Play station kind of ?

Dear friends

I am planning to buy a video gaming console for my kids and for myself too :D :D

Thanks in advance

Puneet

Small kids (between 8-16 yrs ) then Nintendo Wii, if kids are older then its best to let them select but they would probably want either of Sony Playstation3 +Move or Microsoft XBOX + Kinect

If you are buying Wii, i would suggest to get it offline with the hack that lets game backups & homebrew apps work. In mumbai you can get these at Alfa with hardly Rs 500 or so additional cost. Else you can do it yourself but it'll take up a few days of your time i guess.

Then you can download all games from TBP and put on a HDD and no more kids pestering you for games frequently. Games cost 2-3K otherwise. I only bought 3 games initially and then downloaded 20 games on to a HDD.

With hindsight though, I would suggest not telling your kids that you have all games downloaded or can download for free. everytime they ask you can download or enable 1 game ! Otherwise, having all Wii games just reduces its value for them and they lose interest !

Wii doesn't have realistic graphics like Sony PS3 Move or MS Xbox Kinnect etc but somehow kids love Wii more as the games are more interesting.

If you like shooting or racing games with realistic graphics then PS3/Xbox are better. Wii shooting/racing games will have funny characters and magical things going around !

Wii will cost around Rs 15K, if you want a cheaper console then PS2 for around 5K is good.

Regarding the best deals for any of these Consoles - I think the other deal experts will enlighten you. I was only commenting about the choice of consoles.

• Like 4

Hi, i missed the Fujitsu Laptop deal of HomeShop18 and i thought it will come back. i have been waiting but no luck. now getting desperate. any good leads on i3 Laptops? Please let me know.

thanx

Jas

I have checked with ICICI and they refused and said that deal ends on 30 of April :-(

Check the times of india today.. It says the offer is still there...

Rajan ji where can I get a original charging 1 amp block of samsung? The charger that comes with the s3. I need just d charging block.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Dear friends

Thanks in advance

Puneet

Small kids (between 8-16 yrs ) then Nintendo Wii, if kids are older then its best to let them select but they would probably want either of Sony Playstation3 +Move or Microsoft XBOX + Kinect

If you are buying Wii, i would suggest to get it offline with the hack that lets game backups & homebrew apps work. In mumbai you can get these at Alfa with hardly Rs 500 or so additional cost. Else you can do it yourself but it'll take up a few days of your time i guess.

Then you can download all games from TBP and put on a HDD and no more kids pestering you for games frequently. Games cost 2-3K otherwise. I only bought 3 games initially and then downloaded 20 games on to a HDD.

With hindsight though, I would suggest not telling your kids that you have all games downloaded or can download for free. everytime they ask you can download or enable 1 game ! Otherwise, having all Wii games just reduces its value for them and they lose interest !

Wii doesn't have realistic graphics like Sony PS3 Move or MS Xbox Kinnect etc but somehow kids love Wii more as the games are more interesting.

If you like shooting or racing games with realistic graphics then PS3/Xbox are better. Wii shooting/racing games will have funny characters and magical things going around !

Wii will cost around Rs 15K, if you want a cheaper console then PS2 for around 5K is good.

Regarding the best deals for any of these Consoles - I think the other deal experts will enlighten you. I was only commenting about the choice of consoles.

Thank you so much @ami1 :)

@sujit_k : For gaming console ..

@Rajan sir and all - I am searching for deals ( ;-) cheaper deals) - would appreciate if you could share some good deals too

As this is my first time purchase for my 6 yr old daughter and 3 yr son - I would want to keep my budget low - I think PS2 would do, although I am open to other options too.

Thanks

Check the times of india today.. It says the offer is still there...

Thanks Buddy ....

I have also seen that add :)

however this cost me little bit more as I have already placed order for S4 ;) approx 10 K more :-(

anyways thanks for info

Any deals on power banks? Quick to charge and charges quickly

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Any deals on power banks? Quick to charge and charges quickly

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

All burgundy eveready etc.. Chinese Power banks do not deliver what they promise.

If they promise 6000mAh they are not able to charge a 2000 mAh phone even twice properly. However there is a nokia power bank in about Rs1200-1500 that really delivers and the best part is that even after 30 days of non usage 75% of juice is still left.

Do check it out. Probably available on eBay infibeam or indiaplaza

Edited by ankitdaluka
  • Like 1

LG Nexus 4 (Black)

Special Offer

1) Use Coupon Code SCLN90 to get this product for Rs 24,990/-

2) Offer valid till 22nd May

3) Shipping Rs.39/-

http://www.shopclues.com/lg-nexus-4.html?utm_source=markgroup

Looking for a portable music system - supports CD/DVD, USB direct and FM Radio.

Got Philips AZ380 under my budget ( 3K)

Any better idea? Also suggest Ebay promo code to get it by cheapest price.

I would strongly recommend going for Sony CMT EH25 Micro hifi system. Unless you actually need to CARRY the system around on picnics or to class/office !

This is equally small BUT its 3 pieces so you can't carry it around and it needs power (no batteries i think).

Retails for around 5K. Check flipkart, tradus, homeshop18 etc for discounts

71005.jpg

It is a really nice & small system and shows USB folder names and has dedicated folder change button etc. Many (most) bigger systems don't show USB folder names properly (some show only 8-10 characters, some scroll very slowly and some even show only folder number which is useless) See here for details.

Sound is really clean and nice and it also has CD/DVD/Tape/Radio just in case you need them occasionally.

Browsing through USB folders will not be as fast as in a Car Music System (which typically have a rotarly switch to browse through the folders) but its as good as any expensive system.

• Like 2

Cheap but good quality 1080p player. Though cheaper are available, it seems good quality, handles 2TB HDD, no lag/heating in 30GB video files . Costs about 2800 bucks.

http://dx.com/p/mini-1080p-h-264-rm-rmvb-full-hd-media-player-with-hdmi-sdhc-usb-host-av-optical-50567

SKU 50567

Review here

Part 2