Walk Style Step Counter Watch + Pedometer with Alarm Function @ Rs.99/- only

Bought 1 pedometer.. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks. Bought.

Bought :)..

was a nice deal...

Bought :) Thank you !

Buy Any Camera From Tradus, Fly Anywhere* In India For Free* (See Terms / Conditions Below)

Details

• Given on assured basis to each and every customer - NO LUCKY DRAW OR SCRATCH CARD ETC.

• Only Rs. 999/- per person per ticket Single Way towards taxes and fuel surcharges from the customer
  • Wide range of destinations. Destination-chart

• This Promotion is exclusively run by Seller and Team Promotions on Tradus

CONCEPT PROCESS FLOW

• Customer purchases a Product from Seller at www.Tradus.com.Step

• The Order Id has to be entered on www.teamredemptioncentre.com to get registered for Assured FREE AIR TICKET.Step

• The Order ID will be checked ofter 48hr form the existing database provided by TRADUS to Team Promotions.

• On the Validation of the Order id, the customer is allowed to enter further details - Email id.

• Customer will get a Unique code on their registered email id.

• As soon as the customer submits the unique code the "Assured FREE AIR TICKET Voucher" would be sent to their registered e-mail ids.

• Customer takes the print out of the Voucher. Fills it completely and sends it to Team Promotions Central booking office via Courier or Registered post along with the required DD amount and a photocopy of the invoice on their name.

• Team Promotions will book the air ticket of the customer on their required destiantions and dates and mail it to the customer atleast 10 days prior to their flying date.

CONDITIONS TO BE FOLLOWED

• Travel Date has to be 45 days from the date of Invoice.

• Customer has to give three choice of destinations and dates having atleast 7 days gap between them

• The last date of travel has to be within 6 months from the date of Invoice.

• The Customer has to send the form within 30 days from the date of Invoice. 5. Voucher valid for one person only.

• The Offer is Valid till 6 Months from the date of the Invoice.

Do Tradus Deliver products. I had placed 3 order for different products and all the cancelled due to seller not able to meet the delivery schedule.

Edited by Notam

Looking for a good deal on HTC one.

Not enjoying S3 anymore? ;)

BTW, was it white or blue ?

Edited by mgdelhi

Not enjoying S3 anymore? ;)

BTW, was it white or blue ?

Enjoyed every bit. Feel the need to change. White 16 GB.

Dear Rajan ji Need a 32" Led TV, for use as a Monitor in my PC. it should be a PC D-Sub / VGA (the blue 15-pin) port as my graphics card don't have the HDMI out.

Few Models in my list . . . :confuse:

post-69747-0-95476700-1370162455_thumb.jpost-69747-0-69707000-1370162451_thumb.jpost-69747-0-89378800-1370162453_thumb.j

Toshiba 32PB200 SAMSUNG 32EH4003 Sony BRAVIA KLV 32EX330

any good Deals !!! :) Thanks in advance :yes:

:previous:

Your graphics card does not even have DVI Port? If it has, you can use DVI to HDMI Cable for connecting PC to TV. D-Sub VGA port is really not recommended for connecting PC to Large Screen TV displays due to inherent limitations like it being more prone to noise interference / picture quality being an analogue interface compared to DVI/HDMI digital interfaces.

Among the three LED TV you listed, Toshiba 32PB200 is preferable for Shopclues Deal at Rs 19,490 which seems to be the best available. Here again if the major use of TV is going to be as a PC Monitor, i personally don't prefer LED TV's as the color reproduction is garish/non natural and bright compared to LCD. It's somewhat similar to what we experience between a Super AMOLED and LCD display on mobile. The effect is more pronounced and uncomfortable particularly when one sits very near to the TV for longer time.

If LCD TV will do, Toshiba 32 Inches LCD 32HV10ZE TV at Rs 15,741 is good deal. >> http://www.shopclues.com/toshiba-32hv10ze-lcd-television.html

(Don't know if it has a VGA port)

• Like 1

This is the only review found for this listing on Shopcules Toshiba 32 Inches LCD 32HV10ZE TV at Rs. 15,741 is good deal. >> http://www.shopclues...television.htmlBest Rated Reviews

iqbal

star_full.gifstar_empty.gifstar_empty.gifstar_empty.gifstar_empty.gif

25 May 2013, 06:49 PM
dont buy they never gonna ship it,,shopclues....
dont buy they never gonna ship it,,shopclues chor hai
  • Like 1

Thank you Rajanji for the valuable information. Basically my work in PC is drawing in Revit then browsing the Net, Movie and game etc.

Actually my Gigabyte Board has a inbuilt Graphics card. So, I think it need to upgrade the Graphics Card first.

Again thanx Rajanji and Farooqji for the info.

Triggered from my Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

If you want to play games on your computer then Graphics card is a bare necessity.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Edit: Sorry for my Typo. I was high when i typed that on my phone. :winko:

Edited by abhi.r
  • Like 1

If you want to play games on your computer then Graphics card is a bare necessity.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Edit: Sorry for my Typo. I was high when i typed that on my phone. :winko:

I'll have what you are having, please !

read in a forum that the Samsung uses a pva or mva panel it will always lag were not good for use as Monitors but for this purpose Panasonic is best b'coz they use IPS panel.

don't know actually above one is flashed long back. so, how can one know the unit is a IPS one or which TV is best for it. :Read:

I disagree with the Review.. i purchased my 32" Toshiba from shopclues and had a great buying experience..

This is the only review found for this listing on Shopcules Toshiba 32 Inches LCD 32HV10ZE TV at Rs. 15,741 is good deal. >> http://www.shopclues...television.htmlBest Rated Reviews

iqbal

star_full.gifstar_empty.gifstar_empty.gifstar_empty.gifstar_empty.gif

25 May 2013, 06:49 PM
dont buy they never gonna ship it,,shopclues....
dont buy they never gonna ship it,,shopclues chor hai
  • Like 1

@prafull4u see how important these reviews are. You should leave your buying experience there. It always help others.;)

Triggered from my Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

If LCD TV will do, Toshiba 32 Inches LCD 32HV10ZE TV at Rs 15,741 is good deal. >> http://www.shopclues.com/toshiba-32hv10ze-lcd-television.html
(Don't know if it has a VGA port)

No VGA port in 32HV10ZE. Only HDMI in, Component in, Composite in.

• Like 1

Someone posted a positive review of Mirchimart yesterday here >> http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/30447-ecommerce-websites-good-bad-and-ugly/page-6#entry291621

There is a deal. Cash On Delivery seems to be available.

HP is running a promo in which you will get a Titan/Bata Gift Voucher of Rs 1,000 From HP by Registering HERE >> https://h41268.www4.hp.com/live/index.aspx?qid=19658

Terms & Conditions For HP INK ADVANTAGE Offer >> http://h20426.www2.hp.com/pdf/Ink_Advantage_T&Cs.pdf
  • Like 1

^^^^^

YAY... +1 to Rajan ji for bringing this good news...