Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

I need a handheld bluetooth device (preferably looking similar to a small phone) to make/receive calls through tablet. saw similar devices earlier on e-bay but could not find now.

Looking for a laptop

> i3 3rd Gen

> 4GB RAM

> 500 GB HDD

> 15.6'' display

> 1 or 2 GB Graphics

I shortlisted

Lenovo Essential G500 (59-380754) - ATI Sunpro 8570 2GB GPU @ 34490 on flipkart

any better deal ?

Looking for a laptop

> i3 3rd Gen

> 4GB RAM

> 500 GB HDD

> 15.6'' display

> 1 or 2 GB Graphics

I shortlisted

any better deal ?

Go for this laptop

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Lenovo-Z580-59-383172-3rd-Gen-Corei5-4GB-500GB-1GB-Grap-Win-8-Rs-40229-00-/121167914355?pt=IN_PC_Laptops&hash=item1c362ba573&_uhb=1#ht_1131wt_1029

Apply coupon: intel8ebay for 10% flat discount

Price : 36K

Processor Intel 3rd Gen i5-3230 ( 2.6 GHz, 3MB Cache)

O/S Windows 8

Ram 4GB (1*4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz

HDD 500GB HDD 5400 RPM

Graphics 1GB Dedicated Graphics NVIDIA N13P-GLR

Screen 15.6 HD LED Screen

Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0

It is an Ideapad series, better than essential series. I have purchased the same last week from same seller.

Edited by SantoshRoyal

Looking for a laptop

> i3 3rd Gen

> 4GB RAM

> 500 GB HDD

> 15.6'' display

> 1 or 2 GB Graphics

I shortlisted

any better deal ?

Go for this laptop

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Lenovo-Z580-59-383172-3rd-Gen-Corei5-4GB-500GB-1GB-Grap-Win-8-Rs-40229-00-/121167914355?pt=IN_PC_Laptops&hash=item1c362ba573&_uhb=1#ht_1131wt_1029

Apply coupon: intel8ebay for 10% flat discount

Price : 36K

Processor Intel 3rd Gen i5-3230 ( 2.6 GHz, 3MB Cache)

O/S Windows 8

Ram 4GB (1*4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz

HDD 500GB HDD 5400 RPM

Graphics 1GB Dedicated Graphics NVIDIA N13P-GLR

Screen 15.6 HD LED Screen

Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0

It is an Ideapad series, better than essential series. I have purchased the same last week from same seller.

@ Inception, I don't know what is your usage pattern or for what you intend to use the laptop with dedicated graphics, but if it is for games then I would suggest you not to go for Core i3, go for atleast core i5, no matter how good the graphics card is Core I3 will become a huge bottleneck hence you can't even use the full potential of a good graphic card. And secondly, the above recommendation from Santosh Royal has a good processor but a crappy video card in the form of GT635 with GDDR3 memory(GT635 only comes with GDDR3 memory). It doesn't do good even if you want to play many good games at medium settings. If your dedicated graphics requirement is for gaming, then I suggest you to go for a laptop with atleast GT650(even better if you go with GDDR5 memory) & an I5 processor. If you don't intend to play any games or intend to play very light games, then it is better to go with a laptop with no dedicated graphics at all.

Also be careful the processor model also, there will be ULV(Ulta Low Voltage) models even in Core I5 & Core I7, which are not good for gaming purposes no matter how good the graphic card is. These ULV processors, basically the processors with very low Thermal values(TDP), intended to be used in Ultrabooks where battery life is important than the performance. For example: see this laptop @ Ebay(India) Core I5 4th Generation, AMD Radeon 8670M(better than GT635M) for just 34k(after applying 10% flat discount that Santosh has mentioned in his post). But if you see the specs carefully, the processor is Core I5 4200U, the 'U' indicates that it is a ULV processor so not a good one for gaming.

This is a laptop having good specs at this price for normal usage having everything + Windows 8

Use Coupon Code INTEL8EBAY to get Flat 10% Discount from listed price of Rs 27,960

• 2nd Gen Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, 15.6" Display

• Windows 8 OS

• 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 620M Graphics Card

• SuperMulti DVD RW Drive, Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 3 x USB 3.0, HDMI Port, VGA Port, 4-in-1 Card Reader

• Like 2

Thirdly, it is Shopclues which misses many commitments and carries many wrong info too.

Those who are buying, please leave feedback here about this speaker whether it is bluetooth one or not.

I think shopclues messed up here too ... all JBL wireless speaker pages are offline now from the site

Not sure if to wait for the delivery or ask for a refund :nerves:

Received the item... VOILA !!! its a wireless one.. s*xy piece and super sound quality ( MRP 3999 - Paid 1899 )

Thanks again Rajan

^ ^ ^

Enjoy.

The following gentleman should feel relieved now.

I doubt whether the speaker is a bluetooth one or just wired one. Two of my friends use JBL portable speakers of the same design which are not BT wireless but with same design.

Secondly the price is similar to the wired portable one available on other sites too including ebay.

Thirdly, it is Shopclues which misses many commitments and carries many wrong info too.

Those who are buying, please leave feedback here about this speaker whether it is bluetooth one or not.

^^^

Your refund request will not be honoured, I'm afraid.

Friends, buy at your own risk from shopclues. I had 877 cluebucks and was pondering what to do with those after the inside trading issue. Gradually I've succeeded to exhaust those cluebucks almost entirely (you cannot exhaust cluebucks entirely). However, here in our forum I've stopped highlighting any offer from shopclues as this is dangerous to do any further. I'll feel responsible if anybody gets ditched by shopclues in the long run.

And if senior member like Rajan Mehta recommends anything, it's more likely that people will follow it blindfolded.

I'm so much relieved!

However, in no case, whatever repeated relief I get on this issue, I'll refrain from recommending Shopclues products, the reasons are well known.

If I recall correctly, Rajan ji flashed the news of arrest of Shopclues founder CEO in the US, making it vulnerable to deal on that site.

Edited by sougatadc

^ ^ ^

Enjoy.

The following gentleman should feel relieved now.

I am also relieved now !! But hey wait, I was never nervous when I placed order for this excellent Samsung Laptop Bag @ 538 Rs.

1999 MRP >> 749 Rs (shopclues price) >> - 250 discount >> +49 shipping cost >> -10 shopclues bucks >>>>>>> 538 Rs..

Samsung Z Series Backpack For 15.6 inch Laptop

Product link here >> http://goo.gl/ApgXeE

Order placed on 5th Sep & arrived from Delhi to Baroda 9th Sep with one Sat/Sun in between.

So, overall good experience !! This time. As we all know all MF brochure mention with smallest possible font size in last page "Past performance doesn't indicate future performance". :)

Edited by silent_god

After applying coupon code MCEBAYH213 OR any 7% Max Rs 750 Ebay india coupons.

Any good deal for Lenovo A2107 tablet or A1000.

^ ^ ^
(But that is indiatimes shopping!)
  • Like 1

Hello Rajan Bhai

Want to buy a good 32 gb memory card ... Can you please help to share the best deal?

Thanks

Mickey

Dear Rajanji

I bought a Lenova A2107, disappointing feature is, OTG cable, optional Keyboard(both bought from ebay and local ) are not working. My reading in the web confirms that we can not use external key board for this model.(to my little knowledge). If you come acrross any working please let me know.

Thanks and regards

Babulu

@ Silent_god

is the backup original?

and quality is worth it?

I am planning to buy it.

Hello Rajan Bhai

Want to buy a good 32 gb memory card ... Can you please help to share the best deal?

Thanks

Mickey

Could you please help?

I shortlisted Transcend 32 GB class 10 and Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10 cards. Both are around 15XX Rs

Transcend is at infibeam & Sandisk at Amazon.in can you please help if I can get any discount on them?

@ Silent_god

is the backup original?

and quality is worth it?

I am planning to buy it.

Yes, it is original. As from the quality perspective it is worth the money you pay.

Hello Rajan Bhai

Thanks

Mickey

Could you please help?

I shortlisted Transcend 32 GB class 10 and Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10 cards. Both are around 15XX Rs

Transcend is at infibeam & Sandisk at Amazon.in can you please help if I can get any discount on them?

You can get Transcend 32GB Class10 Micro SD Card for Rs 1,333 after using coupon code SCKGU8G240RG from here >> http://www.shopclues.com/transcend-class10-32gb-micro-sdcard.html

• Like 2

need to buy 13" macbook air

what's the best price with 0% emi?

need to buy 13" macbook air

what's the best price with 0% emi?

Check any store selling Macbook for student discount.. Depending on model, it varies from Rs. 8000 to 10,000

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry Rajan Bhai but its saying the coupan code already used :( can you please share another code? Or deal

Hello Rajan Bhai

Thanks

Mickey

Could you please help?

You can get Transcend 32GB Class10 Micro SD Card for Rs 1,333 after using coupon code SCKGU8G240RG from here >> http://www.shopclues.com/transcend-class10-32gb-micro-sdcard.html

^ ^ ^

That means someone already bought using that coupon from the topic..
Use any of the following coupon codes.
SCKGUKIF79YK
SCKGUQN5DJAM
SCKGUKNLTLD1
SCKGU0MX69FH
SCKGU1QXK03Z
  • Like 1

Any good deals on 1TB 2.5" External HDD?

How's this one http://www.ebay.in/itm/New-Sony-HD-E1-2-5-inch-1-TB-External-Hard-Drive-Black-Rs-4799-/181218196636?pt=IN_Memory_Cards_Pen_Drives_HDD&hash=item2a31723c9c&_uhb=1#ht_3521wt_1158

The seller rating is low though!

Sony is giving 3 yr warranty.

Any good deals on 1TB 2.5" External HDD?

How's this one http://www.ebay.in/itm/New-Sony-HD-E1-2-5-inch-1-TB-External-Hard-Drive-Black-Rs-4799-/181218196636?pt=IN_Memory_Cards_Pen_Drives_HDD&hash=item2a31723c9c&_uhb=1#ht_3521wt_1158

The seller rating is low though!

Sony is giving 3 yr warranty. 

get a Western Digital. Unparalleled after sales support.
  • Like 1