Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

I want to buy a Nikon D5200, ebay it is selling for 38k

any better deal than this? or discount coupon code??

Try some authorized reseller in your city.There have been some cases where buyer's have reported non genuine accessories included with new camera.

thanks for your valuable advice.

I checked out local market, same product is costing me 3k extra with lesser freebies, i.e. carrying bag.

Is it still risky to buy online if paid using paypal?

^^^

Guru Gopal ji, was it GSM & CDMA dual? 64gb?

If it's so, you are great. And consider me as a prospective buyer. I'm contemplating in using it on MTS

It is 16gb silver CDMA and GSM. Verizon one. the solution for using MTS is also available with cdmatool. Only problem would be registration of meid on their network. I am not happy with the performance of iPhone 5 when I used it. But the same is not with 5S. I am very much impressed the speed, durability, and camera. So, I may not dispense with this phone in near feature unless, a better phone from apple available. (still I am unable to dispense with my 4s)

I checked out local market, same product is costing me 3k extra with lesser freebies, i.e. carrying bag.

Is it still risky to buy online if paid using paypal?

MRP of Nikon D5200 with 18-55 lens is 47k,dealer's margin is around 20%,so you can try to negotiate a bit.Dealer's in delhi offer discount between10%-16% depending on model of camera.

It's safe to make payment through paisapay,but why do you want to get involved in all this.

If you still want to deal online,you can contact Anish George (Videolinks) +91 9809764999.He's based in Kerala and a trusted dealer.

• Like 1

Any good deals for 40" LED TV - my parents need one. I was thinking of Toshiba from shopclues this or this .

Would any models of Samsung/Sony/LG be available in this range (40-50k) ?

No idea about quality of this one. Could be a pricing error too. If it's not, then price is quite good for a 40" Full HD LED.
AOC LE 40 A1330/61 40 Inches Full HD LED TV at Rs 28,500 >> http://www.snapdeal.com/product/aoc-le-40-a133061-40/1365582?pos=0;13
(After using Promo Code TV1000)
With 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
  • Like 1

Rajan ji, wanted to enquire if there is any Deal available for Toshiba 3 2inchws pu200 led.

I find it better and fits all requirements too.

Regards

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, I want to buy a 1TB portable HDD. should be 2.5" and with USB 3.

Please suggest some good deal.

Thanks.

Buffalo is not good,

WD or Seagate you can go for

Hitesh bhai.. Any specific reason for saying that buffalo is not good??

Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

I am not sure about hitesh Bhai's personal opinion but I have personally used and I think buffalo is just fine.

Also as a thumb rule if you see a particular product or brand selling through Apple store then you can trust it . No other brand makes as much efforts to review software and hardware before giving them okay. As user experience and product quality is of utmost importance for Apple.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Buffalo I have sold almost 40nos, and most of them faced some other issue, and hand to send to replacement, also replacement took 1-2 months.

This was year back, then never went for buffalo.

WD replacement system is better.

Also performance wise I feel wd or Seagate is better.

Only price wise buffalo might be ahead.

• Like 1

friends, thank you all for your inputs.

just keen to know if you have any opinion for toshiba HDDs. they are also available for four thousand.

@tapatalk/MOTO-XPRT

http://camera.zoomin.com/samsung-i9300-galaxy-s-iii-16gb.html?utm_source=DGM&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deals

One of the best deals i have seen of late.

Grab it before its gone.

Samsung Galaxy S3 white with 1 yr Indian warranty for just 23,589/-!!!!!!

EDIT: Best part is u get 1 year extended MANUFACTURER WARRANTY for just Rs.1499 extra.

Moreover, u get a Flip Book / Photo Coffee Mug free from Zoomin.

Edited by ankitdaluka

My Strontium 16gb micro sd has gone kaput in less than a year. Now I don't know how to get a replacement for these online purchases. Need a good deal for one.

strontium is the worst memory card to buy.

I bought a pack of 3 memory cards and you all wont believe that all of them went corrupt one by one.

wont recommend anyone to buy strontium.

I have come across the Nexus-7 Deal as per below link for Rs.9000 (after considering the 10% Discount for Standard Chartered Customers).

Before going forward with purchase I just thought to ask whether there is any product and price combination better than this.

http://www.flipkart.com/nexus-7-tablet/p/itmdp6sywb5ywchh?pid=TABDNGSUTBGZTFKT&affid=jimishjoba&affExtParam1=16CL1Xdeals

Thanks for all the suggestions in advance.

Regards,

Sadanand

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk now Free

dk sir

you can try e-mail ing to following service centers, which ever close to you

http://www.strontium.biz/support/warranty-locations-India
as per there warrant policy sd cards cover is for life time

i am personally using following product and very happy with performance

Sandisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I 16GB Class 10 Memory Card

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B007XZL7PC/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

may be rajan sir can find better price for the same product

major advantage is it comes with sd card adapter (once i used it in DSLR with out any issue)

regards

Vaibhav

I have come across the Nexus-7 Deal as per below link for Rs.9000 (after considering the 10% Discount for Standard Chartered Customers).

Before going forward with purchase I just thought to ask whether there is any product and price combination better than this.

http://www.flipkart.com/nexus-7-tablet/p/itmdp6sywb5ywchh?pid=TABDNGSUTBGZTFKT&affid=jimishjoba&affExtParam1=16CL1Xdeals

Thanks for all the suggestions in advance.

Regards,

Sadanand

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk now Free

Short answer? Buy it.

Detailed answer? Depends, if you need 3G & voice calling it is better to pay 1-2K more and buy a Galaxy Tab 2 (there were ones on sale here too) But if you need WiFi only, best stock Android experience and regular updates, then the Nexus range is the best. You already use a Nexus S so you would know better :)

• Like 1

strontium is the worst memory card to buy.

I bought a pack of 3 memory cards and you all wont believe that all of them went corrupt one by one.

wont recommend anyone to buy strontium.

ditto

just keen to know if you have any opinion for toshiba HDDs. they are also available for four thousand.

@tapatalk/MOTO-XPRT

Again , have used Toshiba on multiple occasions. Personally and for closed ones. Sturdy and reliable. Make sure you buy usb 3 hdd whichever you choose.

• Like 1

@tapatalk/MOTO-XPRT

Again , have used Toshiba on multiple occasions. Personally and for closed ones. Sturdy and reliable. Make sure you buy usb 3 hdd whichever you choose.

I purchased 2tb from Croma it is working good. I suggest to format with NTFC.

Anyone tried Kindle fire HD now that it is sold for Rs 11999 plus Huawei 3g dongle free. Request members to throw more light on this.

^ ^ ^

As of today, Nexus 7 at Rs 9,000+ mentioned on back page makes more sense then Kindle Fire HD at Rs 11,999. You're paying nearly Rs 2,000+ for the free Huawei 3g dongle. In addition, Kindle Fire runs amazon custom android without google play store (Last i heard it was based on Android 4.0 ICS). Unless you want to jump into amazon app/content ecosystem, Nexus 7 is preferable with latest android and better hardware.

• Like 3

Great Deals on 1TB Hard Drives at Amazon.in

1Tb Toshiba Canvio External Hard Disk - Rs.3899.00

http://www.amazon.in/Toshiba-Canvio-Simple-Portable-External/dp/B00BZ0QUN0/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1381575965&sr=1-1&keywords=toshiba+1tb+external+hard+disk

1TB Seagate Backup Plus External Hard Drive - Rs.4299.00

http://www.amazon.in/Seagate-Backup-Portable-External-Drive/dp/B009YFDXQU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1381575942&sr=8-2&keywords=seagate+1tb+external+hard+disk

My Bad Luck. Purchased Seagate 1Tb Backup Plus two days back from Amazon at Rs.4499.00.Was delivered yesterday at 7:15 PM

Happy Shopping!!!

• Like 4