Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Varun this is something associated with online purchases we buy something which could be the best price on date day or two maybe a week later it may further go down if we keep waiting we can never make a purchase thats the whole thing of online purchases anyhow Happy Shopping to one and all and thanks Varun for sharing this link

As far as After Sales Service is concerned, i don't think any brand comes close to WD in Hard Disks.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/wd-my-passport-1-tb/207908?pos=0&utm_source=dgm&utm_campaign=afts-60985

Available here for INR 4180 only at time of posting.

Further reduced by100Rs. if anyone has coupon.

I have one 100Rs coupon so effective price will be 4080 only.

Lemme know if anyone wants. I am not using it ATM.

• Like 3

^ ^ ^

As of today, Nexus 7 at Rs 9,000+ mentioned on back page makes more sense then Kindle Fire HD at Rs 11,999. You're paying nearly Rs 2,000+ for the free Huawei 3g dongle.

Thank you for the expert opinion as always. Flipkart is offering Nexus 7 16gb wifi for Rs 9999 as you mentioned. Any coupon applicable on this Pls, just to check before placing my order. I usually use SBI debit card / netbanking.

^ ^ ^

There is no discount coupon but flipkart is offering 10% cashback for standard chartered cards on purchases above Rs 10,000. Check offer details on top of the page here >> http://www.flipkart.com/nexus-7-tablet/p/itmdp6sywb5ywchh?pid=TABDNGSUTBGZTFKT&otracker=ch_vn_promotions_main_Google%20Nexus%207_prd_title

• Like 1

^ ^ ^

As of today, Nexus 7 at Rs 9,000+ mentioned on back page makes more sense then Kindle Fire HD at Rs 11,999. You're paying nearly Rs 2,000+ for the free Huawei 3g dongle.

Thank you for the expert opinion as always. Flipkart is offering Nexus 7 16gb wifi for Rs 9999 as you mentioned. Any coupon applicable on this Pls, just to check before placing my order. I usually use SBI debit card / netbanking.

Tomorrow onwards Flipkart's Festive Sale is announced - check it for discounts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I am also keeping eye on Flipkart for Nexus-7, as Tomorrow onwards they are starting Diwali Offers. Hope they will offer some goodies along with certain purchase amount.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk now Free

• Like 1

FlipKart Diwali Cyber Sale

flipkart-diwali-300x154.jpgUpcoming deal – 15th Oct, 12AM.

• Standard Chartered Cards 15% Cashback on Purchase of Rs. 10000 (applicable over & above all the other on-going Diwali Cyber Sale deals)

• Cameras & Accessories 10% off on Rs. 15000+

• Laptops upto 20% off + Assured Cashback

• Mobiles Lowest Prices - Samsung Galaxy Y Rs. 5499, Karbonn S2 Rs. 7299, HTC 8X Rs. 16999, Nokia Lumia 920 Rs. 19999

• Tablets – Google Nexus 7 16 GB WiFi Rs. 8999

• Cameras – Canon IXUS 125 Rs. 7195, Canon PowerShot A4000 Rs. 6199

• Books minimum 40% off

• Perfumes 45% off

• Watches 25% off on Rs. 2000+

• Footwear 30% off + 25% off on Rs. 1999+

• Clothing 30% off + 20% off

• Home & Kitchen Appliances 30% off

• Toys minimum 25% off

Source: SMI

• Like 5

"• Tablets – Google Nexus 7 16 GB WiFi Rs. 8999"

look like nexus is going to be best seller this diwali ... now at this price its really gr8 steal even if it is only 16GB ..

Edit : I Was going thru review on flipkart just out of curiosity was checking reviews while going thru i come across 9 single star review

when i go thru them i noticed that negative review is only in recent time and mainly for defective product ..

now i am not sure how come so many bad reviews for such gr8 tablets .. did flipkart receive bad consignment and trying to push them with good discount

i am confused. i never got any bad product from flipkart till date

Edited by vabs

"• Tablets – Google Nexus 7 16 GB WiFi Rs. 8999"

look like nexus is going to be best seller this diwali ... now at this price its really gr8 steal even if it is only 16GB .. 

Edit : I Was going thru review on flipkart just out of curiosity was checking reviews while going thru i come across 9 single star review

when i go thru them i noticed that negative review is only in recent time and mainly for defective product ..

now i am not sure how come so many bad reviews for such gr8 tablets .. did flipkart receive bad consignment  and trying to push them with good discount

Even if u receive bad product from Flipkart. Their customers service is probably one of the best. And the no questions asked return and refund / replacement policy is the best I have seen as long as seller is WS RETAIL.

And most of the breathtaking deals on Flipkart are from WS RETAIL only.

"• Tablets – Google Nexus 7 16 GB WiFi Rs. 8999"

Edit : I Was going thru review on flipkart just out of curiosity was checking reviews while going thru i come across 9 single star review

when i go thru them i noticed that negative review is only in recent time and mainly for defective product ..

now i am not sure how come so many bad reviews for such gr8 tablets .. did flipkart receive bad consignment and trying to push them with good discount

Even if u receive bad product from Flipkart. Their customers service is probably one of the best. And the no questions asked return and refund / replacement policy is the best I have seen as long as seller is WS RETAIL.

And most of the breathtaking deals on Flipkart are from WS RETAIL only.

Lets not forget that WS Retail is also one of the controversial dealer belonging to flipkart itself. They sold it once there was controversy surrounding it and that too to a friendly party. Now, i dont know if anyone of u have noticed it so far or not but WS Retail drastically drops prices of some products and then makes it temporarily out of stock. creating a ripple in the market that the product will be selling cheaper than listing price on one of the best online e-commerce portal. Also, since the flipkart themselves owned it once i'm sure that this fact is enough to prove the point that i'm trying to make.

• Like 1

Ankit agree on that.. if i am not wrong thats flipkart only (ws retail) .. planning for leap of faith;) lets see what goodies sale brings

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

Ankit agree on that.. if i am not wrong thats flipkart only (ws retail) .. planning for leap of faith;) lets see what goodies sale brings

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

No I think Flipkart is now just a platform like eBay is. It is just a mediator between the buyer and the seller.

Lets not forget that WS Retail is also one of the controversial dealer belonging to flipkart itself. They sold it once there was controversy surrounding it and that too to a friendly party. Now, i dont know if anyone of u have noticed it so far or not but WS Retail drastically drops prices of some products and then makes it temporarily out of stock. creating a ripple in the market that the product will be selling cheaper than listing price on one of the best online e-commerce portal. Also, since the flipkart themselves owned it once i'm sure that this fact is enough to prove the point that i'm trying to make.

Exactly same thing happened with me few days back :( when purchasing a Lee Cooper shoe from WS Retail. the rate is comparison from other vendor is very low. after placed the order, it says the product is temporarily out of stock.

Great Deals on 1TB Hard Drives at Amazon.in

1Tb Toshiba Canvio External Hard Disk - Rs.3899.00

http://www.amazon.in/Toshiba-Canvio-Simple-Portable-External/dp/B00BZ0QUN0/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1381575965&sr=1-1&keywords=toshiba+1tb+external+hard+disk

Happy Shopping!!!

I ordered it last night paying 3799.

and this Toshiba 1Tb HDD was priced Rs 3699 today during day time.

Now its priced 3799 again. anyway you can get 10% cash back using citi cc. its still a great deal :)

@tapatalk/MOTO-XPRT

I need to buy an Apple IPAD 16gb with RETINA display and wifi only (no 3g required).

Please help me in getting it at the best price and the product should be genuine and new.

Guys please help me with the deals available.

Flipkart Diwali Cyber Sale - Offers

Note: If you have Standard Chartered card, 15% cashback is available above Rs 10,000 purchase & restricted to Rs 5,000 total cashback per card during offer period. Effective net cost after cashback is given into brackets in red below.

Mobile Exchange Offers:

Lots of mobile from many brands are valid for exchange. See what models are valid in the product listing.

Nexus 7 Tablets: (Rs 1,000 Off is applicable from listed price on all 3 model as displayed)

Check Exchange Offers:

• Like 6

Really is a once in a lifetime offer from Flipkart. Boon for StanC users

Rajan sir...any offer for Samsung 2A usb wall charger

rajan ji minimum purchase condition is Rs.10,000 can i purchase 2 mobiles together worth 6k each and get the cash back?

^ ^ ^

Based on reading Flipkart Terms & conditions, it should be total cart value of Rs 10,000 or more in a single transaction but can be across products. Still better to clarify with their CC & keep a screenshot of terms & conditions to avoid surprises later.

Offer Terms & Conditions
  • Get Extra 15% Cashback on purchases of Rs. 10,000 or more on domestic Standard Chartered credit and debit cards (including Manhattan credit cards) starting from 15th October 2013 and ending on 19th October 2013.
  • The maximum cashback that can be redeemed on a card (including all add-on cards) during the offer period is Rs. 5000
  • This offer is valid on purchases from all sellers on flipkart.com
  • For an order to be eligible for the cashback, it should be paid for in-full by a Standard Chartered credit or debit card. Partial payment by Wallet or eGiftVoucher not applicable
  • The cashback will be credited to your credit card/bank account before 30th November 2013
Questions?
  • Will I get cashback if I place more than one purchase transaction on a card?
  • Yes, as long as each individual purchase transaction is Rs. 10,000 or more. However, the maximum cashback amount that can be redeemed on a card (including all add-on cards) across transactions during the offer period is Rs. 5,000.
  • Will I get cashback if my purchase transaction of over Rs. 10,000 is across multiple sellers?
  • Yes. As long as the total value is Rs. 10,000 or more, the purchase transaction can be across products from any sellers on flipkart.com
  • Like 1

Guys this is awesome!! Google Nexus 7 now only at 8999 with full Indian warranty and from trusted flipkart.

http://www.flipkart.com/nexus-7-tablet/p/itmdp6sywb5ywchh?pid=TABDNGSUTBGZTFKT&otracker=hp_mod_electronics_bn_middle

But only 2 days left for this wonderful offer so one looking to buy best tablet out there in market this is your chance. :)

15% cash back also.

That's for orders above Rs 10000..:rolleyes: