Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Dear friends, whenever I see a high value item listed at low price on eBay it reminds me the story of SILVER COIN which many members got on our forum by the seller instead of the Hard Disk they ordered.

You don't have to go anywhere else. The whole Silver Coin Drama is present in this thread only. Read from this post onward :

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/27460-irresistable-deals-in-electronics-gadgets-mobiles-pc-hardware/page-37#entry228608

(It's worth reading the next 15-20 pages after above post if you want to know what happened in the end). :)

Although all of them got the refund afterwards but it took too much time for the same as eBay asked to file Police Complaint against the seller...check this :

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/27460-irresistable-deals-in-electronics-gadgets-mobiles-pc-hardware/page-48#entry229837

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/27460-irresistable-deals-in-electronics-gadgets-mobiles-pc-hardware/page-49#entry229927

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/27460-irresistable-deals-in-electronics-gadgets-mobiles-pc-hardware/page-49#entry229929

Some helpful points posted by DigitalNirvana :

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/27460-irresistable-deals-in-electronics-gadgets-mobiles-pc-hardware/page-50#entry229972

Anything can happen at any time with anyone. So its better to be safe always. :)

• Like 5

^ ^ ^

That was Epic!
Bahot logo ke purane zakhm yad karvaye aapne :P
BTW, i never got coin, hard disk or even refund... :(
But guess learnt so much from that episode for less then Rs 2,000 to avoid bigger future tragedy! :)
  • Like 1

I had a similar experience with seventymm.com

Bought a ausus eeebook from them at 12999

The offer was to get a reliance 3.1mbps dongle and 3000 rs dvd free on this

Got my eeebook but offer items never came...fought a lot with them but finally gave up....

So guys be careful about these deals

Regards

Pabitra

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

BTW, i never got coin, hard disk or even refund... :(

But guess learnt so much from that episode for less then Rs 2,000 to avoid bigger future tragedy! :)

Oh, I was not aware that you didn't got the refund.

Yes, it was an eye opener for all of us. Better safe than sorry.

Chalo bach gaye. I was on the verge of impulsively buying it as surprise gift for my wife.

BTW, there a few more such "deals" on ebay right now :-

iPhone 5S 32GB Gold for 49K buyer has 0 history/rating. Is from Mumbai so have asked if I can come and pickup the phone and pay on the spot.

Edited by ami1

Just stumbled upon this- http://ahmedabad.quikr.com/WELCOME-TO-GLOBAL-ELECTRONICES-ITD-are-On-sales-Of-Brand-New-Apple-i-phone-5-samsung-galaxy-s4-Factory-91-9916599545-W0QQAdIdZ143522996 Called the guy up, and (apparently) someone from US picked up, who asked me to speak only in English. He claims all of these are original phones (he kept repeating all phones are from California :censored3: time and again) with 1 year warranty and 3 month replacement. Payment terms- 5,500 to be deposited, and the rest to the courier delivery guy. On asking him if this was the only way to buy and if they were on ebay, he told me they are still establishing the company here. :Sonrojado: .. The prices are pretty tempting though.

Breathe a little bit of Gujarat... and buy from his place..

The money saved on the devices could be used for touring Gujarat..

@ Parth

Its a fraud. beware.

@ Parth

Its a fraud. beware.

oo Yes, the guy still has HTC nexus mentioned on his most, and is also selling Micromax (from CA).. I guess Hugh Jackman impact :P

@ Bablus- I would do a budget trip on 5500.

baskhit ji

check out terms condition (imp one from your link http://bteleshoping....&product_id=127)

• By purchasing this product you are agree to do our email sending work or sms sending work for 1 month without taking any payment. After 1st month you will get your payment according to your Plan. For Plan & Job Detail go : ​http://bteleshoping.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_60
  • The validity of Email Jobs is 12 Month.
  • For any other query , please call: 91 8604016888

but this is something new... buy the product at half price and commit to work for us (become spammer) for a year

stay away is my opinion

regards

vaibhav

baskhit ji

check out terms condition (imp one from your link http://bteleshoping....&product_id=127)

• By purchasing this product you are agree to do our email sending work or sms sending work for 1 month without taking any payment. After 1st month you will get your payment according to your Plan. For Plan & Job Detail go : ​http://bteleshoping.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_60
  • The validity of Email Jobs is 12 Month.
  • For any other query , please call: 91 8604016888

but this is something new... buy the product at half price and commit to work for us (become spammer) for a year

stay away is my opinion

regards

vaibhav

Lol... thats an interesting one, never seen such thing.

Well as predicted by rajan ji and kamal ji, the MacBook pro deal turned out to be fake. It was worth trying, just in case I got lucky, as I had said there is rarely any risk involved with such deals and eBay refunded my money as an automated process. I didn't even have to inform by email or call.

If you are well versed with eBay then you can shop safely always.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

no idea about this site but they have listed apple 5S and 5C

http://www.bhaap.com/

I had ordered a purse worth 2k in oct 2nd week..

There was no sign of any communication from bhaap

I started follow up after 20 days.. They don't even have contact number. Support email id is useless. I sent lot of tweets with their handle saying this is fraud. Their site has chat. They only have 1 answer.. Its in process. I had almost lost hope n yesterday evening received tracking number. They have shipped from blr thru fedex. Keeping my fingers crossed for quality of the purse.

All in all, stay away from bhaap..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Well as predicted by rajan ji and kamal ji, the MacBook pro deal turned out to be fake. It was worth trying, just in case I got lucky, as I had said there is rarely any risk involved with such deals and eBay refunded my money as an automated process. I didn't even have to inform by email or call.

Babaji. EBay India's paisapay is far safer than PayPal. Also very easy to settle claims due to we are local to them. Paisapay and eBay.in is one entity. PayPal acts as 3rd party to eBay.com.

I have got my claims thru paisapay. Even return courier service is provided free of cost.

PayPal I always had a tough time to get refunds.

Paisapay and eBay.in is one entity. PayPal acts as 3rd party to eBay.com.

Paypal is owned by ebay

My two cents on lot of PayPal transactions.

I have bought stuff from eBay UK and USA both on multiple occasions and have often had to claim refunds due to late delivery or non delivery.

As smooth as anything. Imho both PayPal and paisapay offer complete buyer protection. Never faced any hurdle in claims.

P.S. it helps big time if you have PayPal verified address.

Edited by ::: VA :::

Paisapay and eBay.in is one entity. PayPal acts as 3rd party to eBay.com.

Paypal is owned by ebay

Paypal is owned by ebay.com but claim is settled on paypal.com not on ebay.

My two cents on lot of PayPal transactions. I have bought stuff from eBay UK and USA both on multiple occasions and have often had to claim refunds due to late delivery or non delivery. As smooth as anything. Imho both PayPal and paisapay offer complete buyer protection. Never faced any hurdle in claims. P.S. it helps big time if you have PayPal verified address. Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

for late delivery or non delivery, refund is easy, but when you receive the item then refund process get lengthy . . also no support for sending back the item. and you know sending item out of india is how tough process. if item is small then ok, but if item is mobile or electronic stuff then issue are there.

bigger the item bigger the headache.

• Like 1

@ Babajee. Very disappointing to hear that the Mac deal was fake. Was actually looking forward to hear your hands on comments after the purchase. Damn!! Anyway, back to work on my Windows!!

got a good deal a couple of months ago with 0% emi, 0 fees for 6 months on hdfc:

1 Apple MacBook Air 13 inch (MD231HN/A) 1727629171 Shipped

On or Before 29/Sep/2013 PI172762917110

prices for 11inch are still at mrp of rs. 67 k at retail stores like jumbo electronics as of a week ago!

planning to go for a 42" led [philips] for rs. 39 k also on 0% emi from snapdeal

Hi,

Rajan ji "the deal guru" ;)

And rimwebians :) need your help, i want an iPhone 5c with Apple India warranty, please help me out in finding the cheapest deal.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

^ ^ ^

Don't forget to check SBI Cashback Offer terms & conditions listed on top of page.

i have been checking that currently flipkart is offering discount on most products. they are all selling below the regular prices

plus the advantage of sbi cash back.

for example apple macbook air 11 inch with 4th gen intel i5 mrp. 64900 but current price 62719 and reduce 4k sbi benefit and it comes to 58719/-

lenovo g400s touch 14 inch 3rd gen i5 laptop with 2gb discrete graphics mrp 46990/- current price 45199/- and reduce 4k sbi , comes to 41199/-

grab it people while it lasts

^ ^ ^

From Flipkart at net cost of Rs 35,460 after using SBI Card 10% Cashback offer >> http://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-5c/p/itmdpnkgbdnndunc?pid=MOBDPNKCUUF2TNCS&otracker=from-search&srno=t_4&query=apple+iphone+5c&ref=105fa14a-3218-4c80-9cde-35c969c37d35

Don't forget to check SBI Cashback Offer terms & conditions listed on top of page. 

Don't have a Sbi credit card! :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

at rs. 62 k for 11" its still not a good deal since i got 13" for rs. 65 k which is better

[rs. 5 k / inch! ]

for example apple macbook air 11 inch with 4th gen intel i5 mrp. 64900 but current price 62719 and reduce 4k sbi benefit and it comes to 58719/-