Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Had ordered two phones, but now the seller has refunded, with the following reply:

"The seller is unable to ship eBay Item "GEB - 380827328783 - LG Optimus G E970 - 16GB (Unlocked[28/12:19:46]" (0) by 07-Feb-14 and has initiated a refund for it on 03-Feb-14 with a message to you: Sorry we could n't complete your transaction. .

The refund will be processed in 2-3 working days. You should be able to view the refund amount of Rs. 11,577.04 in your credit card statement / account once the refund is processed."

Same msg received for both the orders....

eBay - LG E970 ATT unlocked - Rs 12316 (get it for less with discount coupons) or $149.99

1. Click here (GEB) or here (eBay USA website)
  2. Buy now for Rs.12316 or $149.99
  3. Use coupon codes YOUEBAY001 or STERLING08 on GEB
  4. Brand New, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging
  5. No Warranty
  6. 2,963 sold in 24 hours
  7. Power seller 38694 feedback with 99.6% Positive feedback

Buy at own risk as there is no international warranty - however price is brilliant

Edited by aankush

@aankush time and date of order?

1st order: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:22 PM

2nd order: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:10 PM

as per email confirmation records...

strange deal ended after 3pm IST and you placed the order pretty advance then why they cancelled your order?? is it because you placed 2 order?

I don't think that there was any limitation for no of units in the order...

The reply that I got from eBay says that the seller is unable to ship the order by Feb 7,2014... So the order stands incomplete and so the refund was initiated...

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

ya thats true there was no limitation, it seems they dont want to deliver the order otherwise they can ask for extended time

I think the orders got cancelled because of the 26REPUBLIC coupon.....2000 off was not originally meant for GEB...This is just my guess though...

May be on seeing the huge demand, they are thinking of canceling the old orders and take fresh orders with increased price later?

Sent from my Note2 using Tapatalk pro

right @KD just checked price is increased by 3-4k.

Item condition:
New other (see details)

Mint excellent condition very minor scratches n scuffs

right @KD just checked price is increased by 3-4k.

In that case, they may have cancelled so many orders.. Nice Cunning idea to get few million bucks easily and quickly, as I told earlier...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

That was but expected else how would a handset which sells here for 18-19K is available for 12K

Anyone has had their direct orders cancelled from the USA seller? Or are these all GEB orders?

Because i2c (GEB reseller) has listed it later at higher price - bad business practice

Edited by digitalnirvana

US seller has honoured every order he received payment of. Its i2c who has played with its customer.

I purchased a handset directly from US seller and got tracking number within 8 hours of making payment. He has all +ve feedbacks.

• Like 3

Yes I thought so too, shows the credibility of them vs us really

Welcome back to the forum

Hard disks are about the same price in India or the US.

Cool then, will buy from here if no deals :P

My direct order for 1 phone was honoured by the seller. Already delivered to NY hub..

US seller has honoured every order he received payment of. Its i2c who has played with its customer.

I purchased a handset directly from US seller and got tracking number within 8 hours of making payment. He has all +ve feedbacks.

Same here...purchased directly from seller.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

just got the msg from ebay seller i2cworld _inc3 shipped GEB-380827328783 using ICC WORLD WIDE (AWB No .-xxxxxxxxxxx)on 05-feb-14 expected delivery by 20-feb-14.

i am not able to understand why they cancelled the order of fellow members and shipped my order?

is it because of discount coupon? i used coupon mentioned by digital nirvana only.

i should be happy or its some thing fishy??

^^^^

May be they got fear due to the flood of -VE voting by eBayers...

i also got the same msg what Aditya got.. may be beacuse i have immidiately mark mail to I2C after seller stop the deal... next day i got the msg from I2c saying Your order has been executed; it takes maximum 14-15 business days to deliver from the date of purchase....