Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

^^^Naya thread khol lo issse pelhe God/Mod naraaz ho :nerves:

@Nishant ji, You are right... (@ndr696969) Especially quoting the immediate last post that too with JUMBO picture is NOT good... Just use carets like ^^^^^

Please correct it @ndr696969 sir ji...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Thank you everyone for your valuable input. Today I visited Reliance Digital store to have a look and feel of the cameras. I was about to finalize Nikon D3200 with stock 18-55 lens but the store guy there suggested me to check Sony Alpha A58 and I was impressed with the features. It has better shooting speed, motorized body and live view of the photographs (show exact photo as it will look after clicking, whereas Nikon lacks it). He told me that I may have made my choice but after checking out features of Sony S58 I will have to reconsider my decision :(

And here I am confused again as after comparing on internet sites are giving preference to Nikon where as I liked Sony a bit more. So I am looking for all your expert advice again :signthankspin:

Didn't read the old posts, but did u try Canon 550D? Though old, but thus, very well priced!

For me personally :

DSLR : Nikon >> Canon >> Rest

Digicam: Canon >> Nikon >> Rest

• Like 2

I agree to prefer Nikon when it comes to repairs.

But I somehow feel Canon is the best otherwise.

My cousin shoots professionally, he shoots for filmfare, etc. Long back, he advised me 550d and it worked wonders!

A good deal for Canon 600D with Kit lens and 55-250mm combo. Get it for 33562 using coupon CAM3

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/canon-eos-600d-dslr-with/2011767393

Which coupon is working?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

need boost moto g for a good friend please suggest best possible deal.

@cooladitya. Please see Moto G thread.

After searching locally for diff models I finally bought a Nikon D5100 with 8GB Card and carry bag, from Snapdeal. This was the cheapest deal available online and offline too. Bought it for 27072. But within few hours of my purchase I noticed that it was available on eBay.in for Rs 26182.

Now planning to take some photography course to learn the tricks and tips of photography and other technicalities.

Thank you everyone for their valuable input.

Puneet

• Like 1

congrats puneet ji, gud buy .. start with you tube there are lots of tutorials for all type of photo shoot and its free
well i started like that the more you click the more you try the more you get good photos to keep

also keep a look out on olx or local camera shop some time you get gud deal on secondhand tripod or other gud stuff at throw away price.

first try using jpeg format then you can shift to raw mode for post processing (just my thoughts)

happy clicking .. (mods: do we have Photos thread?)

Edit :

Looks Good deal for Canon 600D

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00GUHNAQ8/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=electronics

Edited by vabs
  • Like 1

Congratulations, YT has a lot of video guides - start off with semi auto modes eg landscape portrait motion etc then move to assisted manual modes ie aperture, shutter speed then finally manual and program mode

• Like 1

And now Nikon D5100 is available on snapdeal for 25745 after applying SSD5 coupon :-(

"Jis line me mai hota hu wahi last me kyu chalti hai aur jo share/gadgets main leta hu wahi saste hone lagte hain" :'-(

And now Nikon D5100 is available on snapdeal for 25745 after applying SSD5 coupon :-(

"Jis line me mai hota hu wahi last me kyu chalti hai aur jo share/gadgets main leta hu wahi saste hone lagte hain" :'-(

If you make a policy, of not following price of the items you have bought (unless you are planning to sell it in next few days), you will be happier.

Edited by mgdelhi
  • Like 1

^^^^^

Exactly... Check for prices before buying and never after buying...

• Like 1

Puneet Bhai, if the price was raised after you bought, would it make any difference. It's not shares that you can sell it right away at the new prices.

What you got was the best price at a given specific moment, so never fret over it.

Congrats on your dslr. Have fun capturing moments.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Finally decided to buy a Core i3 15.6" Laptop.

Unable to decide on the brand and model. More inclined to DELL...

pls suggest something with the best deal...

Thank You...

• Like 1

@ Ankush. Budget please? Use?

I think if you go for Core i5, it'll make it a bit more futureproof.

I would also suggest 1 gb dedicated graphic card.

If you can install your own choice of Windows, then I would suggest Dell Inspiron 3537. Fabulous deal at Shopclues at 36800 after discounts.

@ ashish

That's way above my budget...

I'm looking for something close to 25k...

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Finally decided to buy a Core i3 15.6" Laptop.

Unable to decide on the brand and model. More inclined to DELL...

pls suggest something with the best deal...

Thank You...

dell inspiron 15 3521

Any good deals for UPS, looking for one.

Edited by Dushie

^^^

Thanks.

did the customs charge you anything ???

also does amazon ship free to india ? if i order one phone or do i have to order 2 ?

^

I think they have cancelled most orders. So it has been with mine.

i think i know why the orders were cancelled .

give me a day or two and i will tell you exactly whats the solution to this

i am doing a thing on this since last 2 days visiting i2c world office in andheri !

i have written a mail to i2c after they cancelled the order. i told them that a lot of my friends had booked from you and their order has been cancelled by you. I told them that I would spread the word to give them Negative feedbacks and negative publicity through social media sites like facebook, twitter, etc. I told them to complete the order for the sake of their reputation, blah, blah ....

Haven't received any reply so far.

i don't think I will.

I got my phone today . Guess it was the 7th day only from placing order . So my experience was excellent while ordering from GEB i2c seller .

I gave them an undertaking about the phone and that i am ordering on my risk .

Here are some screenshots ---

post-84804-0-97435000-1394197875_thumb.j

post-84804-0-14585000-1394197887_thumb.j

post-84804-0-73814700-1394197897_thumb.j

post-84804-0-95252300-1394197908_thumb.j

post-84804-0-99261100-1394197920_thumb.j

post-84804-0-27591400-1394197949_thumb.j

post-84804-0-40432800-1394197962_thumb.j

• Like 2

Hi All,

Even i too got my Moto G delivered today noon. I placed the order on 28th Feb and within less than 8 days the phone is delivered. This is my first experience with i2c and i'm really happy with GEB and i2c.

Planning buy another moto g once this phone is working with reliance.