Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

me too planning to buy another moto g for dad if this works well on reliance ....

now the price has reduced around 7349 ...

plus use coupons

@ ndr686969, @iamrafic.

Please give detailed post once you configure it to Reliance and voice & data have been tested.

How to procure this Moto G from geb ?

Do we have to send them mail of taking undertaking that its a CDMA and we know for what we are purchasing.?

Any Idea?

Yes ...read previous threads !!

• Like 1

How to procure this Moto G from geb ?

Do we have to send them mail of taking undertaking that its a CDMA and we know for what we are purchasing.?

Any Idea?

After placing your order on GEB, send them an email stating that you knwo this wont work in india and you wont return this mobile or ask for refund. then call i2c CC and ask them to place the order, within minutes they will place the order and send you an confirmation mail.

• Like 1

^^^

contact them on i2cseller@i2cworld.com

tell them you want only for songs and games or tell them you just want to test software etc etc,

also tell them you know that this phone will not work in India and you agree with this condition.

they will ask you to do purchase and update them with paypal ID.

and its done.

• Like 4

Am I correct in assuming that I2C World guys are already holding these phones in stock, hence could deliver it within 7 or 8 days from the day it is ordered(not from the day it was received in their hub), which is almost impossible!!.

Am I correct in assuming that I2C World guys are already holding these phones in stock, hence could deliver it within 7 or 8 days from the day it is ordered(not from the day it was received in their hub), which is almost impossible!!.

I am afraid u r wrong. I placed my order on the 3rd of march n they still havent shipped it. They have to ship it latest by the 13th. N then the delivery will take about 10 more days i guess.

The same thing happened with me when I placed my order of LG E970 with GEB / i2c.

So I will avoid i2c as much as possible.

So your order for LG E970 with Ebay got cancelled ?

I too ordered 1 LG Optimus G E970 for my son through GEB and the same has been delivered after 20 days.

• Like 1

^^^

Long time no see??? :)

Yeah, I ordered LG E970 from their 12169 listing but they delivered only few orders of that particular listing. The ebay.com seller sold more than 3k phone and has 99+ % rating and everyone in US (slickdeals) received it. So GEB / i2c probably bought all ordered phones and then sold it at higher price.

• Like 1

My order (boost Moto g) has been shipped. :)

thanks everyone for the advices...else it would have been cancelled.

@ Shreesh

Stay away from HTC first, it came with duplicate / after market charger and cable, box is also not original, handset shows refurbished date stamp,

Saying all this as I just got that one and sold on. In, buyer was not happy at all. Some how maneges to get the deal done.

Rhyme was there for 7.5 k last month but it is in generic box and wont come with its main accessories that is charging dock.

tapatalking.....

• Like 1

FLIPKAR offer.

Extra 10% Cashback (up to Rs. 1500) on purchases above Rs. 7,500 on Axis Bank Debit and Credit Cards from Mar. 10- Mar.16 only.

Looking forward to buy Yamaha RX-V375

If possible, pls do suggest the best deal possible.

Thanks.

Bought 1 Boost Moto G. Thanks Hitesh bhai :)

My order is cancelled and i2c sent me a mail that my amount would be refunded :ranting::bash:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I am surprised and enthralled when I received my Moto G yesterday evening. My order was cancelled and I opened up a case to get back my money. Have already left a negative feedback for i2c :-p

Hehe thank you I2C.

:Sorprendido::Sorprendido::Sorprendido:

Seems good deal.. Specially with Double Lens kit..

Canon EOS 1100D with EF-S 18-55 IS + EF-S 55-250 IS Twin Lens Kit + 8GB SD Card + Bag Rs. 25298 – Amazon

http://www.savemoneyindia.com/canon-eos-1100d-with-ef-s-18-55-is-ef-s-55-250-is-twin-lens-kit-8gb-sd-card-bag-rs-24000-sbi-credit-cards-or-rs-26000-amazon/

Just ordered 1 for myself..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

^^^

Long time no see??? :)

Yeah, I ordered LG E970 from their 12169 listing but they delivered only few orders of that particular listing. The ebay.com seller sold more than 3k phone and has 99+ % rating and everyone in US (slickdeals) received it. So GEB / i2c probably bought all ordered phones and then sold it at higher price.

Bus Bhai, was only occasionaly available at the forum due to some unavoidable circumstances. But now will be regularly available here. :)

Yes, I heard a lot about i2C regarding cancelling orders. Even one of my friend's order too got cancelled.

I received the handset without Screen Protector. As the seller mentioned that screen protector will be included in the package, so I raised a complaint with eBay and they offered me Rs.300/- coupon as compensation which can be used on the purchase of any product without any minimum limit. :)

Overall, the handset is really good and my son is really happy after I gifted it to him. :)

• Like 5

Xtremeguard Offer

85% Off on Coupon Code "Lucky85"

​And USPS International Shipping Charges $0.99

https://www.xtremeguard.com

• Like 2

:previous:

Thanks for the Xtremeguard offer. Have been using their products for quite some time. Very good screen protectors!!

please suggest a good laptop with core i5 4th gen,

6-8 gb ram, graphics card, dvd writer, display 15.6" and light weight etc preferred brands are dell, hp, sony and lenovo.

budget approx 50k.

need to buy urgently so please suggest asap.

thanks

Edited by cooladitya007

Xtremeguard Offer

85% Off on Coupon Code "Lucky85"

​And USPS International Shipping Charges $0.99

https://www.xtremeguard.com

Thanks a lot! Availed of the offer. Waiting for it to be delivered now. Last time it took close to one and half months. Lets see how soon it reaches me this time!

Thanks a lot.

Ordered yesterday night. Got mail today that it has been shipped and should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

Let's see.

Last time it did take a few months for me too, but that was a few years back when I had ordered for Palm Pre !