Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

^^^ How they can hide such info? Refurbished and no mention about it on the site.

It is really a nice deal with 8gb ram.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes, You need somebody in US to collect on ur behalf. I ordered 2 Moto E and 1 LG Tribute 2 to my cousin's address.

One more cool deal I found is

Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive with 200GB of Cloud Storage & Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STDT5000100) - $114.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J0O5R2I?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

• Like 1

Yes, You need somebody in US to collect on ur behalf. I ordered 2 Moto E and 1 LG Tribute 2 to my cousin's address.

Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive with 200GB of Cloud Storage & Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STDT5000100) - $114.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J0O5R2I?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

@iamrafic

Thanks! You tempted me to buy 5TB too :)

Will this work in india gsm or cdma

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

@iamrafic

Thanks! You tempted me to buy 5TB too :)

:w00t: LOL..yes, in india its 15k, we are getting it for half the price. Even I too bought one :)

Will this work in india gsm or cdma

It will work with CDMA.

I would suggest u guys buy Wd as it has worldwide warranty.

it is cdma and to my knowledge there is problem with reliance voice. but works with docomo.

it is cdma and to my knowledge there is problem with reliance voice. but works with docomo.

What issue?

I have had no issue with reliance Cdma prepaid /postpaid RUIM in volt in voice and sms.

Have had no issues even in Tata and Mts

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

What issue?

I have had no issue with reliance Cdma prepaid /postpaid RUIM in volt in voice and sms.

Issue here is Data not Works for Reliance CDMA

What issue?

Issue here is Data not Works for Reliance CDMA

yes i also have the same issue .

but everything works fine on cm12 ROM data , voice , sms

Friends please advise. Intex Cloud Swift 4G 3GB RAM/16GB ROM on Snapdeal for Rs 7,777 >> http://www.snapdeal.com/product/intex-cloud-swift-4g-16gb/651487709065#bcrumbSearch:intex%20cloud%20swift%204g

batter go for coolpad note 3 if you want minimum 3gb ram but if you want to buy a 5" only device then meizu m2 is very good option.

Friends please advise. Intex Cloud Swift 4G 3GB RAM/16GB ROM on Snapdeal for Rs 7,777 >> http://www.snapdeal.com/product/intex-cloud-swift-4g-16gb/651487709065#bcrumbSearch:intex%20cloud%20swift%204g

Yes, I would also recommend Coolpad NOTE 3. I ordered about 6 mobiles for my family and freinds.When i first ordered one for my friend I never expected that quality and features for about 9k. It has fingerprint scanner also where you can store upto 5 fingerprints and its quicker too.

I too vouch for Coolpad Note 3. My relative purchased it and Its really good.

Thanks friends for yr valuable suggestuins. Bought coolpad note 3 which indeed proved to be a good choice