Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Karthik R

Vote For The Best Web Browser!

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which browser do you consider the best?

• Mozilla Firefox
    • Google Chrome
    • Internet Explorer
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • Other [please mention]

When it comes to web browsers, everyone has an opinion. Every web browser will have a specific feature set that appeals to some while not appealing to others. I have listed the 5 most widely used browsers above. Please vote for your favourite one. The criteria that can be used for selecting browsers in this review are the following:

Speed - How fast does the browser load a page? Important in any browser, but not the only criterion for judgment.

Security - How well the browser can handle exploits in web coding as well as keeping your online information safe. Some browsers today even have a "Private browsing" mode that leaves no trace of your browsing history on the PC.

Ease of use - How intuitive and easy to use is the browser?

Stability

Feature set - What kind of features are available to enhance the browsing experience (Example: Tabbed browsing, handling of bookmarks, etc.)?

Flexibility and Expandability - Can the browser handle badly coded or non-compliant HTML pages? Is it expandable through add-on programs? Does it display included content (such as flash video) properly?

When it comes right down to it, the best web browser is one that allows you to view the Web the way that YOU want.

post-66781-077478600 1288186638_thumb.jp

[sourced info from techsupportalert]

Any time Chrome but i think Multi Selection sud be allowed

I am voting for opera

ff for me

Chrome for me....

FF is slow compared to it..

IE9 is also good...but hangs sometime

Chrome.

No.1 in speed stability and ease of use. Extension support is an added advantage.

Just for Speed Chrome. But still issues with some sites particularly epayments.

For overall features, stability, close second in speed after Chrome, nothing beats Firefox.

And someone wants to taste the real speed of Firefox (and the internet itself) , just check it out under Ubuntu. Hell it rocks.

I like Chrome Becuase

i have 2 Laptop 2 Desktop and Install Chrome in all and I have Synced it to Google so all Bookmarks, Password, Extensions,Preference, Apps, Auto Fills is Always Synced across all Platform, Passwords in Extension is also Synced, This Facility is no Where

Chrome for windows

I use firefox sync and xmarks to do all the syncing across 4-5 computers and I am quite happy with FF...

• Like 1

chrome

Chrome anytime better than the other browsers except that it is still not compatible with certain website

Next thing i loved is IE9 its still in beta phase and only available for Window7... Guys try it once you will love it...

there are certain glitches but surely those will be improved after the actual release

my journey for browser

IE 6 ---> Firefox ---> Opera ----> Firefox ----> Chrome..

i love chrome

chrome is fast and lite while i found FF consumes quit more RAM.

IE9 is also good.

Firefox for me.

2nd Chrome

3rd Opera

For me Chrome is good, but then my banks webpages do not load, so I am forced to use FF. FF also is good.

I tried chrome when it was launched but I miss the extensions that I can use with FF. The thing I like about FF is customizable.

I tried chrome when it was launched but I miss the extensions that I can use with FF. The thing I like about FF is customizable.

I was the first to reply this thread and for Chrome. For speed and convenience nothing can beat Chrome.

But compatibility is a totally different issue because most of the official sites are designed for IE. Our principal's CRM site work only with Maxthon apart from IE. It will not even open with Chrome or Opera. It will not be fully functional with FF.

I am not canvassing but request others to try Chrome. After all everybody wants speed. :Contento:

Firefox... Btw, I dont know about passwords and autocomplete feilds, but you can sync bookmarks by using add-in.

The vote above shows how unpopular IE is.