Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Samsung Epic 4G - The Beast Is Here!

^^^

You could have uploaded the contacts to the google account via a csv import and then let it sync to the phone.

• Like 1

Even I followed exporting to csv file and then imported to gmail while migrating from touch pro to now it takes abt a min to sync thru gmail after factory getting resetting.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

GB will be delayed it seems because Google halted the upgrade for Galaxy S I9000 due to issues.

Please see here.

My Phone (Samsung EPIC 4G) is controlling my new Samsung LED TV UA40D5000 via the app Samsung remote on the market... Now thats Android Technology for you...... wow

Is your tv connected to wifi?

^

Of course it has to be to be able to control it by the phone.... wired lan connection...

How to do that, do we have t attach some hardware to tv ?

Is your tv connected to wifi?

@rishisuri - tv needs to be a compatible one with lan input

@rishisuir most new models now support LAN and/or wifi (through USB). Dkaile has connected LAN cable to his TV and thereby it is connected to his network. he also has wifi on the same network. so TV to LAN then to switch and WiFi.

Epic is connected on same network on WiFi.

@Dkaile correct me, if wrong..

Edited by csmart

^

Yes, basic thing is that the TV and the Phone should be on the same network, whether wired or wireless... This was the primary reason to stick to Samsung for TV also for seamless connectivity along different devices...

I've enabled EVDO on Epic. Now the problem is that while browsing, i cant receive call. is it that its something downloading?or something else?

That means that your EVDO is not activated and you are on 1x.

I've enabled EVDO on Epic. Now the problem is that while browsing, i cant receive call. is it that its something downloading?or something else?

^

evdo is scratchy in reliance and shifts to 1x when tower signal strength is not full; in that case u will miss calls...

Is there a way(changes in settings) or app for enabling SMS delivery report in Epic?

I am getting speeds which are about hardly 400-500 kbps. Is it due to the service over here in TN or is it for everyone?

flashed AOSP 3 ROM today and applied the patch - it's pretty cool

I am getting speeds which are about hardly 400-500 kbps. Is it due to the service over here in TN or is it for everyone?

It must be due to the network in your area, probably congestion or less signal. I get 1500 kbps+ most of the time.

Now files (audio/video/photos) are also playing wirelessly from my EPIC and PC via AllShare on Samsung LED TV....

Program needed on PC is allsharepcsw.exe;

download and quick guide here - http://www.samsung.com/global/allshare/pcsw/

It must be due to the network in your area, probably congestion or less signal. I get 1500 kbps+ most of the time.

Might be. Will try taking up the issue with Reliance tomorrow.If it still persists,I will move to some other plan.

Thnx for the reply.

POP3 emails gets deleted automatically in Default Mail client after upgrading to:

Firmware: 2.2.1

Build number: FROYO:EC05

I tried to google it. Almost everybody is facing the same problem, and seems like the only solution is to use 3rd Party mail client or IMAP mails.

Is there any solution to this by using POP3 with defaut mail client?

POP3 emails gets deleted automatically in Default Mail client after upgrading to:

Firmware: 2.2.1

Build number: FROYO:EC05

I tried to google it. Almost everybody is facing the same problem, and seems like the only solution is to use 3rd Party mail client or IMAP mails.

Is there any solution to this by using POP3 with defaut mail client?

try K-9 or Maildroid

Yeah, I liked maildroid. but no widget with free version :( .

cant even find c***k version of maildroid pro :D

if anyone have please post