Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sandeepjaipur

Samsung Mpowertxt M369

Its Just like BB 8330 with same price.....ppls go for Hitesh Pixi in tht price

:previous: its 7199.00 listed on ebay.. got a chance to get my hands on it yesterday (one of my friend bought it), as its now available in the market @ Rs. 6300.00 here in lucknow..

Not available with the retailer here! Even I am planning to buy it :) It would be helpful if the actual users can post review on this!

Does it support Exchange mail. Flipkart spec is showing Email Yes [Active Sync]

Not available with the retailer here! Even I am planning to buy it :) It would be helpful if the actual users can post review on this!

Please do not buy this phone.. Mobile tracker is not working.. They are just making fool... Still if you want to buy then ask for guaranteed working of mobile tracker.. Otherwise LG 6300 is the best... Check it out...:)

Its not available even in my locality. Lagta hai sab ka sab bik gaya. :GirandoOjos:

Okay guys I brought this phone! :D Set me back by 6600Rs. On the front of the box it is written CDMA 3G maybe referring to the EVDO capability. On first look it looks like a cross-over between a Blackberry and Nokia E63. The screen somehow feels smaller than I expected, in fact it is the same as E63 at 320x240 pixel resolution. The QWERTY keypad will need time to used to as it is a bit cramped. The front is mettalic and the back lid of plastic which feels like it will give way. Samsung have been generous this time giving it more than 104Mb internal memory that can be extended upto a mamooth 16GB by Micro SD card. That is it for now! I will update about the cam and music poweress later as I have kept it for the first time charging of five hours ;) Anyone wants me to post the detailed review and pics??

My friend also brought this phone

I just have a glance. Feels good to see the phone. Looks are great. Especially the Back cover is Mat finished (like BB).The 3.5mm Audio jack is having a chromium ring.

The navigation button is made with chromium coating

The display is little small. Keys are cramped. Felt difficult to dial the numbers.

The camera doesn’t make me ‘WOW’ like feeling.

I would say it’s a good looking phone with average features. Definitely better in looks than his GSM cousin

Got an OMH Sim card today after sending a dozen mail to CC. Im with Tata Indicom by the way :) EVDO got activated and I'm loving it :grin: The Mobile TV application that comes inbuilt with the phone is not free - you will have to subscribe for the channels :angry:

A very good piece at a very good price.

Please don't forget it's yet another OMH handset from stable of Samsung.

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-mpowertxt-m369-mobile-mobcs7bpn2fyg33z

Samsung continues to disappoint Indian customers in one aspect though, This phone is yet again EVDO Rev. 0 when almost all EVDO towers(except for BSNL towers) in India breathes EVDO Rev. A.

Come on Samsung !!

When LG and other Chinese made handsets are OMH EVDO Rev. A capable, we expect something more from Samsung. Please don't disappoint us by giving Rev.0 phones.

which chinese handset are EVDO Rev A??? could u suggest and the cost if you can

It's MTS Ivory from Fly Mobile.

http://flymobile.in/products/IVORY.html?model_name=IVORY

on the Mpowertxt 369 can we use google talk and pull mail?

One more thing, are there internet packs available from RCDMA for prepaid customers?

@Fevin MTS Ivory carries a price tag of Rs. 13500.

on the Mpowertxt 369 can we use google talk and pull mail?

palringo (IM client) is there for chat & all that..

Dear all,

Mpowertxt 369 phone details avalable on SAMSUNG web site.

pls Mpowertxt 369 owners share the experiance with Mpowertxt 369 !!!!

There is no image available on the web on this phone so I thought of putting up some snaps for those interested in checking it out. The pics are of a high resolution and best viewed on Chrome :winko:

Note the label on the top corner which proclaims CDMA 3G

img0177h.jpg

With the back cover open

img0179ow.jpg

Switched on

img01820.jpg

The phone displaying 1x and EVDO signals

img0184bx.jpg

The menu display

img0185lw.jpg

The Mobile TV application! It got content for everyone - CN for the kids, Star One for the Saas -Bahus, FTV for the perverts and BBC news the intenational person :Riendo: Note that you need to subscribe for each channel. You got options of 1 day subscription (Rs.7/day) to 1 month one. Data charges will also apply on streaming and playing video.

img0191w0.jpg

The OMH sim card, headset and battery. OMH sim card is essential to use the data facilities, without it you can use it just for the calls and texts :Equivocado:

img0194w.jpg

I am planning to buy this phone next week.. what do you guys say? is it good for smsing and how is the voice loudness while talking? what about the battery performance?

There is no image available on the web on this phone so I thought of putting up some snaps for those interested in checking it out. The pics are of a high resolution and best viewed on Chrome :winko:

hi

its install opera mini and yes so which ver. 4.2 or 5.1 opera mini???//

does this phone allow installation of JAR/JAD files from the memory card?