Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sandeepjaipur

Samsung Mpowertxt M369

Is it good for smsing and how is the voice loudness while talking?

Its name is Mpower Txt M369! Obviously referring to the typing capabilities. Faced no issue with loudness or voice clarity :)

what about the battery performance?

Its 1000 mAh will stand for 1-2 days depending on how you use.

There is no image available on the web on this phone so I thought of putting up some snaps for those interested in checking it out. The pics are of a high resolution and best viewed on Chrome :winko:

hi

its install opera mini and yes so which ver. 4.2 or 5.1 opera mini???//

please ans..... waiting :help:

does this phone allow installation of JAR/JAD files from the memory card?

java games and also this ........ :help:

Edited by kk999

^^ Opera 5.1 Signed version should work in this mobile .

As I am using in my Mpower TV ( could be younger sibling of this mobile)

Hello Karthik

Please review Mpower txt M369 w.r.t. following:

- Quality of display outdoors, since I want to use in direct sunlight while on road.

- Ringtone loudness & strength of vibration mode, since I don't want to miss calls.

- Battery life.

- Internet browser.

- Video player, especially the formats it supports.

Thanks

@ Karthik, images are not loading, will you please put some medium resolution images?

I have purchased this fone

Here is some snaps

Not satisfied with mtxt

Not able to install driver ,games (shows erro 1628 failed to complete installation)-somebody pls help ..

Not even able to play 320 X 240 resolution movies :Equivocado::NOTriste:

Sound quality is just good (ear phone)

Sound output is good (Ring tone loudness & strength of vibration mode)

cramped key board

Navigation button chrome finish is plasticky

screen size is small

Too slow in playing music and movies

no flash

battery life is good

Quality of display in outdoors is just average

post-8893-0-48719100-1291569406_thumb.jp

post-8893-0-99862300-1291569424_thumb.jp

post-8893-0-44901100-1291569439_thumb.jp

post-8893-0-41022100-1291569452_thumb.jp

post-8893-0-31257100-1291569461_thumb.jp

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Quality of display outdoors, since I want to use in direct sunlight while on road.

The screen brightness can be varied on a scale of 5 so it wont be an issue.

Ringtone loudness & strength of vibration mode, since I don't want to miss calls.

The ringtone loudness is not explosive but more than audible. The vibration is lower than usual.

Battery life.

You cant find fault here, Its 1000 mAh will stand for 1-2 days depending on how you use.

Internet browser.

:NOTriste: The inbuilt browser looks all chic but not up to the mark in usability front. The navigation is not easy and It would need time to get used to.

Video player, especially the formats it supports.

:winko: Video player is "passable". Played 3gp and mp4 files well.

@ Karthik, images are not loading, will you please put some medium resolution images?

I thought it would be good for you to carefully inspect :) will do it in some time.

Karthik, May I ask how much did it cost you? Which colour options are available?

Cost is 6.5K

I am able to install PC studio in my PC. One thing I noticed is, U can not play videos directly loaded in Memory card. But need to transfer through PC studio.

Not able to install driver ,games (shows error 1628 failed to complete installation)

PC studio error 1628 (failed to complete installation)has been resolved . Actually my kaspersky Anti virus software was the culprit. just put the sf in sleep mode and installed successfully

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

it is nice phone. also support pdf file. so i thing best in business class. E-mail accounts are works fine.

good phone.

br.,

hiren

Karthik, May I ask how much did it cost you? Which colour options are available?

It costed me 6.6K. The micro SD card and pouch are not standard accessories and you will have shell out bucks for the same :)

I brought the black one and I wasnt offered any other colour option.

Edit : no other colours are available as I confirmed with the dealer :)

Edited by Karthik R

@karthick. .i have read reviews sayin the video quality is not good and only very low resolution video gets played. .is it so????

how is the facebook widget???

At Kapil Dev and others who were not able to view my earlier snaps of the phone check the attachments below :Riendo:

post-66781-0-91825900-1291642667_thumb.j

post-66781-0-76929300-1291642690_thumb.j

post-66781-0-58768400-1291642702_thumb.j

post-66781-0-90860000-1291642722_thumb.j

post-66781-0-89536700-1291642745_thumb.j

post-66781-0-48605100-1291642770_thumb.j

@ karthik ,

please give feedback on battery backup. i have normal use for talk but more use in sms. it is run maximum one and hulf days to 2 days.'

what about you ?

br.

hiren

its install opera mini and yes so which ver. 4.2 or 5.1 opera mini???//

I am using Opera Mini 5.1 on the phone as the default Polaris browser is not easy to navigate. But you will have to use it for playing Youtube videos.

To download Opera use the phone’s inbuilt browser to visit the address m.opera.com

This phone supports Java. The newly installed apps will be in Menu > Applications > 4.Games and more

it is nice phone. also support pdf file. so i thing best in business class. E-mail accounts are works fine.

I have been using a Blackberry before and the transition to this phone have been despairing :NOTriste:This phone will never ever be a BB and if you are looking for a business phone please look elsewhere.

is it good for smsing and how is the voice loudness while talking? what about the battery performance?

It scores well in all the areas you mentioned :Riendo:

i have read reviews sayin the video quality is not good and only very low resolution video gets played. .is it so????

how is the facebook widget???

So it is just not me... Quite a number of the videos I converted into mp4 of 320x240 resolution with Total Video Converter appear pixelated. The Youtube videos I streamed and watched online were in passable quality. 3gp? Forget it.

The widget serves the purpose well but is in effect just a bookmark to the Polaris browser.

please give feedback on battery backup. i have normal use for talk but more use in sms. it is run maximum one and hulf days to 2 days.'

what about you ?

In a normal day I make about 1/2 hr of calls, send some odd 100 SMSs and do an hour of chatting/browsing on the phone - The battery lasts easily for two days. I think it is one of the saving graces of the phone. The battery life will also depend upon how you have set your Display :SI:

Please check with your operator whether your locality is blessed with EVDO.

Kindly make an informed decision before buying this phone - I would suggest that you get to the mobile store and actually spend some time with it (But not many permit that, right? :Decepcionado: ) before buying. I brought this device in the first place because Tata Indicom, my operator, does not accept foreign MEIDs and as I frequently change my mobile, programming will be a hassle. If you are a Reliance user go for any other Android beasts available here.

• Like 2

Liked Your Smart, detailed, Unbiased Answers Karthik. +1 For that.

Reasons for me planning to buy this phone are exactly as mentioned above.. Want to use TATA and the number change happens very frequently.. I dont want to get stuck with a phone where for programming I have to depend on others..

hi

Today I receive SMS from Reliance

with Reliance CDMA , get New Samsung Mpower Txt

QWERTY,Email,High speed net,2MP cam.Best Price Rs.6815

with 2 mnths free data usage. Reliance

bought this today for a relative for Rs. 6450.00 alongwith 2 GB Mosar Baer Micro SD Card & MoLife case..

Bought this phone from Delhi for Rs.6800 without any connection.. I dint get an memory card or an data offer with it..

Its a useful phone..

Edited by Himanshu Singh

Did you upgrade the RUIM to diamond logoed OMH sim? :)

I already have OMH RCDMA sim card of Delhi..I have to use it with Tata Indicom in Hyderabad and I will have to get one when I reach there..

I am not getting EVDO services in mobile internet. It starts with EVDO and changing to 1 x mode within 5 seconds :sos: :sos: :NOTriste::Equivocado: