Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sandeepjaipur

Samsung Mpowertxt M369

has any one connected this phone to pc and used it as modem??? in case yes pl tell the speed what you get and post the link.

I am not getting EVDO services in mobile internet. It starts with EVDO and changing to 1 x mode within 5 seconds :sos: :sos: :NOTriste::Equivocado:

If you are on Reliance, EVDO needs to be activated from backend.

Samsung website updated - detials of Mpower Muzik 219, Duos 259, Corby Speed F339, MPOWER TXT M369, MPOWER TV S239, Galaxy CDMA I899 are uploaded http://in.samsungmobile.com/mobile-phones/phone-search.do?feature=cdma

^^^^^^^^^^^

Still I am really surprised that the B-559 has not been updated on their website.

I bought M369 Handset yesterday for Rs. 6490/-.

I have some doubts reg. data usage.

1) How can I get 2 months free data usage? CC guy told me to give request @ Webworld (He told EVDO is already activated in my phone.. Dont knw how its enabled... Its showing EVDO & 1x signals) Can I get the free data usage by contacting any other customer care number or should i go to web world?

2) Can I switch between 1x and EVDO while browsing in phone & PC?

3) How the data usage will be charged? (I am using postpaid connection)

pls help

Edited by afzal_6339

So how to install a new app or game on this phone? any easy solution?

Does this phone (SCH-M369 Mpower TXT) allow installation of JAR/JAD files from the memory card?

Does this phone (SCH-M369 Mpower TXT) allow installation of JAR/JAD files from the memory card?

Yes

Tata Indicom have updated the offers with this handset -

whats-new-photon-img.jpg

Offer:

• Free unlimited access to G Talk for 1 year (valid till 31st Oct 2011)
  • Prepaid - Free 10GB data usage for 2 months
  • Postpaid - Free 15GB per month data usage for 2 months
  • Voice – Free 500 minutes on-net local calls
  • VAS - Worth Rs.100/- free

it is such a nice offer...but two querries?

1) Can it be availed on old number or one has to but a new connection?

2) If handset is purchased from other than tata indicom outlet then i will get all f the above benefits or not?

Edited by faizca

Hi!! :hi2: :hi2:

I have recently purchased Samsung SCH M369(CDMA mobile phone)

and i have reliance prepaid connection on this phone

But I'm unable to get information abt. data/internet recharge packs

the reliance custmr. care & Web World executive are useless

PLZ!!PLZ!!PLZ!! help me

:confuse: :confuse: :unsurehelp: :unsurehelp:

if you have any knowledge abt. Reliance prepaid CDMA Data/internet packs and the procedure to recharge the same, plz share it!!!!

:winko: :winko: :winko:

Hey Guys, I am searching for good CDMA phone but I have only found two cell phone matching my criteria.

1. Samsung mPower Txt 369

2. Samsung Galaxy Pop i559

The review of Galaxy pop is not good as it has poor battery backup. So only option left is mPower Txt. So can anyone who have use this cellphone, tell how is this phone, how is its battery backup and music quality.

Hey Guys, I am searching for good CDMA phone but I have only found two cell phone matching my criteria.

The review of Galaxy pop is not good as it has poor battery backup. So only option left is mPower Txt. So can anyone who have use this cellphone, tell how is this phone, how is its battery backup and music quality.

I am using MPower txt for last 5 months.

Battery backup is good. With 20min calls/day i am getting 2 days backup.

Sound quality is also good

I ported my reliance no to idea. i am not using my handset for last week. I am planning to sell this phone(only 5 months used). Rs. 5250/-(Handset + 8GB microsd card).

If you are interested pls reply

I have heard good review for 369.

However I am planning to buy Palm Pixi Plus (5500/-). Seems better phone than 369.

But there seems to be some complaints about this model?

Anybody knows about it?

Thanks

I have heard good review for 369.

However I am planning to buy Palm Pixi Plus (5500/-). Seems better phone than 369.

But there seems to be some complaints about this model?

Anybody knows about it?

Thanks

In "Palm Pixi Plus" you can't have group sms...nor you can forward sms :NOTriste:

Can someone please compare these two phones?

One major difference I can see is there are no sms groups possible in Palm and no forwarding of sms :NOTriste:

Are these corrected in the latest versions/software updates?

Please someone compare.

Thanks

post-73631-0-71416300-1307416533_thumb.j post-73631-0-07422700-1307416554_thumb.j

:previous: buddy you can forwad a msg in Palm Pixi

If u click on the message you get a context menu and Forwad is right on top .(f/w by email , coppy text and Delete are other options)

may be this could be due to some patch that i have applied or could be because of Version

i am using 1.4.5

Secondly you can send Same message to more than one person by selecting multiple reciepients.

I am still to find a way for sms to predefined groups

Thanks Niraj...

I read it on the phonescoop site.. but its good that forwarding is possible... Group sms is important to me..so please let me know if there is such a facility..

Where to buy pixi? I understand that it has to be unlocked in order to use it on Reliance CDMA network.

Austin, :signthankspin:

Looks like Cellwala is selling Pixi+...

But some people seem to be unhappy about the service? :Confuso:

There are some people who are happy as well? Anyway you need to get it from any seller in the buy/sell forum.

I want to know whether mpowertxt m369 have group sms sending? Like just selecting one group and sms is send to all the members in the group. Becoz currently I am also using samsung gt7722 GSM+GSM which have option of selecting group but again in group you have to select each and every member manually to send sms.. select all option is also not available.

Awaiting it desperately and whats current price in Mumbai?

Regards

Sachin Sisodiya

^ ^ same annoying issue with regard to Group SMS exists in this phone too!

^ ^ ^ The Msg Alert Tone cannot be customized like the call ringtone. We are pretty much stuck with the default ones that Samsung provide.