Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
galaxy

HTC EVO: How To Enable Downgrade?

HI FRNDS CAN ANY ONE HELP ME TO DOWNGRADE MY EVO, I AM ON Stock ROM RUU 3.30.651.2 and would like to roll back it to 3.26.651..........pls help

Thank you

galaxy

^^^

Rooted ur phone first

and done s-off.

^^^

Rooted ur phone first

and done s-off.

hi Mr.vijay thanks for your prompt input, have tryed little but no luck, any link or some thing like..pls help

thank you

galaxy

^

Can you confirm the version ? Is it 3.30.651.2? I dont think they have released the official update as yet...Or did you try the Desktop RUU ?

I'm not sure if Unrevoked will work for this version... but you could give it a try....

WARNING : There is a significant risk that you could brick your phone if you try to root this version as it has not been tested as yet! So be careful !

Edited by gaurangbhartia

Update : I think some people confirm unrevoked method is working on 3.30, so you can try and root, turn s-off and flash whatever rom/radio version you want to flash.

However, be careful as this has not been tried by many people. Just some. So there is a chance of bricking.

Secondly, I cant understand why you want to go back ? Ver.3.3 is supposed to make camera shots better and have a better battery life !

Update : I think some people confirm unrevoked method is working on 3.30, so you can try and root, turn s-off and flash whatever rom/radio version you want to flash.

However, be careful as this has not been tried by many people. Just some. So there is a chance of bricking.

Secondly, I cant understand why you want to go back ? Ver.3.3 is supposed to make camera shots better and have a better battery life !

dear gaurang thank you so much, u are right its 3.30.651.2, what happend with me is yesterday R world start working and my fon went on auto update .... to 3.29.651.1 after that fon become unstable .. i have upgrade it to 3306512 by xda, but still not happy.

regards

galaxy

^

what happend with me is yesterday R world start working and my fon went on auto update .... to 3.29.651.1 after that fon become unstable

Something here is wrong.. the phone cannot update to 3.29.651.1... the official update was 3.29.651.5 ! And the phone is very much stable with that (Am using it) !

Have you been trying to flash custom roms? cause there is no 3.29.651.1 update officially. Secondly I would advice you to either wait for 3.30 official release or flash 3.29.651.5 which is the official version for stability and fixes.

u need a working gold card not s-off or root before u can flash any rom of lower version.....have successfully downgraded with gold card