Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M.S.Rao

New 3G Page in Reliance Communications Website!

Source: telecomtalk.info

Operators are going crazy with the advent of 3G which is soon going to rip off the telecom market with a boom.Now that we know Tata Docomo the first private operator is going to launch its 3G services this Diwali every other operator is in the race to grab the second spot. Soon after Airtel’s breaking news about 3G services idea followed the same path and now comes Reliance Communication comes to join the war.They recently had updated their web page quoting all about 3G stuffs.

Reliance Communication has set up an exclusive page on their portal under the 3G tab where it has communicated all the services and will educate all customers about 3G services. It has a vast information and general awareness between the pros and cons of both 2G and 3G service.

They seem to offer attractive value rich contents like, video calling, faster social networking, LIVE TV on your mobile, data security, online gaming and the list goes endless as imagination will be the key in 3G technology. With competition so tight we can just hope that 3G services will be affordable to generate income from mass.

Reliance Communications (Rcom) which has bagged 3G spectrum in 13 circles including Delhi and Mumbai as well as category ’C’ circle said that ” Company plans to strongly leverage its media, gaming, cinema and broadcasting capabilities to offer its customers a unique true 3G experience.

RCom has promised to deliver download link of upto 21MBPS and upload link of upto 5.7MBPS.

To get latest updates on 3G services by Reliance Communication, then simply fill in the details like your name, contact number with an email address at Reliance Mobile 3G page

Edited by Arun
Link Fixed

they are talking only gsm technology there.... wonder whats new in store for cdma people (besides the already existing ev)

To get latest updates on 3G services by Reliance Communication, then simply fill in the details like your name, contact number with an email address at http://www.rcom.co.i...TML/index.html.

Link gives an error, "this page no longer exists", LOL, Shuru hone se pahle khatam bhi ho gaya!!

Edited by rajanmehta

To get latest updates on 3G services by Reliance Communication, then simply fill in the details like your name, contact number with an email address at http://www.rcom.co.i...TML/index.html.

Link gives an error, "this page no longer exists", LOL, Shuru hone se pahle khatam bhi ho gaya!!

For me, able to feed the number. Also tried after seeing your post. It's working fine. Added my wife's number also

^^ O.K. Found out the reason. You have put a . after html in the link

Here is the right link http://www.rcom.co.i...HTML/index.html

LOL!! By the time i posted, Dkaile already did!!

Edited by rajanmehta

They are just checking the interest of people for Reliance 3g

They are just checking the interest of people for Reliance 3g

like they did for Samsung Galaxy i899.. :rofl_200:

I hope their 2G offering in GSM will improve in any way with the advent of 3G. As otherwise it will be a massive flop after the initial hustle and bustle.

Why do we expect so much from 3G just 20 lakh active internet user on mobile. How can it make difference to 20 crore non internet mobile users?

http://www.pluggd.in/mobile-internet-statistics-for-india-297/

With this figure assuming immediaely afte launch of 3G active internet users surges to 40 lakh and operators has additional annual interest, upgradation and recovery cost of just 10% of licence fees (about 6500 crore per year). Simple statistics says that it amounts to about Rs. 1500 per month per subscriber. Means unless they shift voice subscribers to 3G spectrum they can not recover cost even.

Edited by kshah

RCom has promised to deliver download link of upto 21MBPS and upload link of upto 5.7MBPS.

Till date, only Reliance through their website has revealed what version of HSDPA they're planing to deploy.

TATA Docomo and Airtel have kept their version(read as Speed) of HSDPA under wraps may be for strategic reasons.

With 2*5 MHz, best version which can be deployed without going for MIMO is release 7 category 14 (HSPA+ version) which can give upto 21.1 Mbps in downlink. It's heartening to note that Reliance is going for the best possible one. Reliance was bold enough to declare that in their website beacause other operators cannot surpass this speed unless they go for MIMO.

Way to go Reliance.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by kesav

:previous:

You are mistaken. This are all Reliance Broadnet Plans with Reliance Telephone Line through ADSL. This has nothing to do with 3G Plans.

Reliance Mobile To Launch 3G Services By December

Reliance Communications (RCOM), India’s leading telecom service provider today announced that it will rolls out the next generation 3G Mobile and Data services by the end of this year i.e December-2010.

Mr. Syed Safawi, Head of Wireless Business, Reliance Communications today said that We expects to be in the 3G market by end of the year.

Moving up the ladder, in an all India bid for 3G spectrum, the company has won 13 circles including the metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata and is the only operator without capacity constraints on 2G in these circles. This advantage puts it in a unique position to offer an excellent 3G user experience.

Over the last few days many TT readers have reported spotting Reliance 3G signals in many places. Even I personally tested the Reliance 3G Network in various parts of South Mumbai. The Reliance 3G network (Indoor/Outdoor is available/Live almost everywhere in South Mumbai, however the 3G Data Speed and Video Calling in UMTS/WCDMA network are still not available.

As part of its 3G readiness plan, RCOM has established a fully-integrated 3G Innovation Lab with end-to-end wireless network infrastructure in August 2008 and has also Flaged Off a Dedicated 3G Webpage.

source :: http://telecomtalk.info/reliance-mobile-to-launch-3g-services-by-december/47734/

Everything is in place except the tariff and dongle pricing.

They still have not specified a particular date yet, have they? Like the rest of herd they promise 3G ''by year end''.

Reliance becomes 1st pvt telco who started 3G testing over Kolkata :)

3G A BIG FLOP FLOP FLOP IN INDIA.

Everyone....yes every single company who have declared 3G by DIWALI or 2010Q4 have now taken a U-turn on release date. Now TATADOCOMO also have removed its 3G plans (charges) page from Mumbai section. It appeared for few days and then WHOOSHHHH....GONE! Customer care people are saying that they are still doing 3G tests and trials will be given very soon.

This is business....simply business. They dont want to get humiliated by declaring prices now. They fear that companies who will declares prices bit later can steal market with low prices. Everyone is doing wait and watch. Everyone is judging each other and waiting for prices to be declared by other company but no one is actually doing it.

This is all Bull****. I think 3G is a big FLOP in India, while many south asian countries are already operating on 4G.

FLOP FLOP FLOP