Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Alok

All about LG 6130 - Camera Phone

Hai Guys 6130 Supports amr format also.

Confirm it reply my friends....

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

AMR format is used for Nokia mobiles for voice ringtones such as Nokia 3220, 6600, NGage or many others. You can use Nokia Multimedia Player to convert any audio file to AMR format file. Nokia Multimedia Player is a bundled software comes with Nokia PC Suite.

AMR is a truetone type.

1 min of default setting amr file only took up to 60kb of ur phone space.

amr format is another more compress file format compare to wav or mp3.

amr is associated with quicktime / Realone Player.

Phone That Adapt it:

--------------------------

All color phone with recording ability, samsung E700a. Tested on Panasonic GD88 x66, Nokia 3300 6220 6230 7200 7650 3650 3660 6600 6620 N-Gage and all Sony Ericsson phone and Samsung E700A

for sony ericsson phone, amr file cannot be used as ringing tone/sms tone

Hope it'll help u... :rolleyes:

Hello guys i newly login to this and i think it is very useful disscustion for owner of

RD-6130 handset . i just read the some que i am also having one plz reply me soon .

Can we download our photo gallary via any cable without any cost ?

my mob no is 9325335499 plz send some ringtons and wallpapers.

Edited by Chirag

what is the latest price of LG 6130?

I purchased on 16th July at Rs. 5800/- in Surat.

For Shri_Shant,

Please read all earlier pages of this thread carefully, you will find your reply. ;) You can use cable to download photo and you need to have LG Link software from www.lgmobiles.com

Regarding Ringtones please check with Ringtone for RD2030 and RD5130 section. You will tired to download the same in your PC. Such a great collection made by our friends.

For Vishal, Ashish

Thanks for explaination. I was just imagine if it would have been supported by LG also. ................... :P

Hey Does 6130 Support 3Gp????

Throw some light guys.....

And one more thing...any idea how to bring the wav size to less than 100kb without a major loss in quality???

<POST MOVED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Where to get .amr file. If any one has or know please reply.

VijayG asked a good question, I am also interested to know this.

4. As many as 25 images can be saved in the 'Gallery' irrespective of the resolution. Further Upto 5 images can also be saved in 'My Media > Images' menu and 5 other in 'wallpaper > My Media Images 1-5'. Also have the black/white mode and 15 interesting fun frames.

9. 34 in-built ringtones, 3 downloadable from rworld and 5+5+5 from MMS (5 tones can be kept in ringtones menu, 5 can be 'My Media - Sound' menu and 5 can be there in 'MMS inbox'. Downloaded ringtones ring very well and loud unlike 7130 and 7230. Ringtones downloaded from Rworld also ring very loud.

23695[/snapback]

I m new to RIM and LG6130. i have clicke 25 pics on my trip but i cant find any way to transfer those pics B) to my media>images or any other location as specified by you :clap: . can you explain me how to keep more than 25 pics in my mobile :clap: ?

Also, how to save downloaded MMS ringtones to ringtones menu, coz by default it is saved in MMS inbox :( ?

Is anybody know that how can we save mms ringtone in R-world ringtone in LG 6130. or is there any other way for it.

I have downloaded NOKIA Multimedia converter and converted MP3 to AMR format with files size of 60kb only. I could send that file as attachment to my phone. But I could not receive it, when I try to connect the message appears - MMS Receiving failed. You ppl said it supports AMR file. What could be the problem. :confuse: For your reference I am attching here the convereted AMR file.

Please reply so that we can download this files also in our phone. :D

I could download just now one AMR file of 24kb and sounds very well. Actually this I have downloaded from google, a readymade AMR file. Let me convert MP3 to AMR with size very small and try. I shall further updte on this.

This phone is really amazing. I have successfully downloaded the converted file using NOKIA converter with size of 25 kb and it sounds nice on phone.

So now no need for MP3 ringtones. Enjoy................. :clap:

Thanks Vishal for explaining about amr files.

Edited by Jatin

plzzz tellll me what to do....coz really wnat this feature to work n the bloddy relaince  ppl n lg ppl dnt knw nuthn  abt ths.....

Dear Xshay421,

I also bought cable at @ 350/-. First I tried USB cable, but could not find any driver for the same. The driver what ever available with me I tried, only LG lite worked , but not LG Link. I have not tried R connect. Then I replaced it with COM port cable and everyting worked well. I have also asked ppl to send me USB driver in case anyone is successfully using it, but not received any response. And as you said don't expect help from Reliance and LG ppl.

You can try proper USB dirver for your cable. For COM port cable there is no problem.

37019[/snapback]

Hey Jatin,

I too have a USB cable, which I'm using just to connect to R-Connect. But can't we get anything like USB to RS232 cable by which we can connect to PC via. both?

I can't find answer to this question. Can ringtones be uploaded to 6130 using bitpim or QSPT(not by email)? Because if yes, I am buying that cell mostly this weekend... fed up of waiting anymore for new handset.

Please reply.

I can't find answer to this question. Can ringtones be uploaded to 6130 using bitpim or QSPT(not by email)? Because if yes, I am buying that cell mostly this weekend... fed up of waiting anymore for new handset.

Please reply.

39648[/snapback]

Dear ani_meher,

The answer is NO.

Ringtones cannot be uploaded using bitpim, qpst or any other software directly thru' pc.

MMS is the only known method as of now for 6130 model.

Edited by amtrag

Please reply.

39648[/snapback]

Dear ani_meher,

The answer is NO.

Ringtones cannot be uploaded using bitpim, qpst or any other software directly thru' pc.

MMS is the only known method as of now for 6130 model.

39665[/snapback]

Oh Damn. Now I'll have to wait for another few months :(

Hope new handsets are on the way!

Y do u find MMS method so discouraging? Their MMS Portal is so amazingly good that u dont need to go thru the 1st SMTP method for MMS! I've never used 1st SMTP for my 6130. MMS Portal has always worked good for me!

6130 is one of the most accepted handsets in the RIM bouquet! If u check out the forum stats as well, after the 2030, 6130 ranks as the next most used handset!

Y do u find MMS method so discouraging? Their MMS Portal is so amazingly good that u dont need to go thru the 1st SMTP method for MMS! I've never used 1st SMTP for my 6130. MMS Portal has always worked good for me!

6130 is one of the most accepted handsets in the RIM bouquet! If u check out the forum stats as well, after the 2030, 6130 ranks as the next most used handset!

39691[/snapback]

The MMS portal can be used only by those who have post paid service. Atleast that's what *333 told. And I have a prepaid account only. Guess I'll have to make friends with postpaid guys :angry:

I mailed the Chairman's office regarding the 6130.

I am planning to buy LG6130. Pls answer the following doubts/queries.

1. Is it possible to send email from the phone? At what cost?

2. Is it possible to receive email as mms to the phone? At what cost?

3. Can 5130, 6000 and 6130 send mms to each other?

4. Can we see the videos of Aaj Tak etc if we subscribe to the monthly R-World plan?

5. What is the expected price of the handset?

6. Also, do you plan to launch any new handsets (smartphones) soon? Thanks.

And this is their reply.

Further with reference to your query regarding email, we would like to inform you that you can send and receive email but only from sites like rediffmail, sifymail, VSNL, mail2wap. For sending email you will be charged Rs.3 for 24 hours in day pass plan and if in  membership plan no additional charges are required to be paid except  charge of Rs.25 for 30 days. you can receive emails through MMS free of cost.

Further your query regarding MMS, we would like to inform you that  you can send and receive MMS between LG 6130 and LG 5130.

However, LG 6000 does not support this feature.

In response to your query regarding watching videos, we would like to inform you that you can watch such videos you will be charged Rs.3 to Rs.15 for different applications, inspite of membership charges.

Further with reference to your query regarding smart phones, currently we are not planning to launch, whenever it will be launched you will be informed through proper media.

This cleared a lot of things. I am sure the CC confused themselves with the hourly news clips and some other videos. Because as far as I remember, the hourly clips of Aaj-Tak, CNBC, India today etc were under the monthly 25Rs plan. Pls reply whether CC is right i.e. even those clips are charged now.

Also, if anyone of you can confirm that we can send and receive unlimited emails (through Rediff etc, hope Gmail is supported) once we've paid 25Rs/month, I am getting the 6130 by sunday! So please guys, give response.

Also, Chirag, do you know any other method of sending MMS, or should I look for some prepaid guys? Is it charged Rs3 per MMS sent by email? Or can we attatch the files to the emails sent by above mentioned accounts? Please give clarification.

<<<<<<<<<EDIT>>>>>>>>>>

WTF, just called *333, they say the webmail application is under "U" meaning paly per use catagory :angry: . Now who is telling truth :P ?

Edited by ani_meher

Hey PPL

THoda Problem hain boss....

See i send wallpapers to my 6130 using the mms portals...

It goes fine....but the problem is, all the wallpapers when set as "WALLPAPER" on my cell , dont occupy the full screen...

SOmeone had previously posted a few wallpapers for a diff cell...there is a topic for dat....and when i set those as wallpaper they occupy the whole screen....

Can anyone help me????

THanks

Vijay

Hey PPL

THoda Problem hain boss....

See i send wallpapers to my 6130 using the mms portals...

It goes fine....but the problem is, all the wallpapers when set as "WALLPAPER" on my cell , dont occupy the full screen...

SOmeone had previously posted a few wallpapers for a diff cell...there is a topic for dat....and when i set those as wallpaper they occupy the whole screen....

Can anyone help me????

THanks

Vijay

39747[/snapback]

B) Dude, send the wallpapers with 640x480 resolution... anyother size will not fit to screen.

Did anyone asked Reliance people that whether the MMS portal is free for sending MMS to our own phone or to another phone(RIm and Non RIM)?

B) Dude, send the wallpapers with 640x480 resolution... anyother size will not fit to screen.

Did anyone asked Reliance people that whether the MMS portal is free for sending MMS to our own phone or to another phone(RIm and Non RIM)?

39748[/snapback]

Ya, yesterday *333 said the cahrge is Rs3, but not sure about those jumping jacks. Pls answer my questions posted above.

Also, Chirag, do you know any other method of sending MMS, or should I look for some prepaid guys? Is it charged Rs3 per MMS sent by email? Or can we attatch the files to the emails sent by above mentioned accounts? Please give clarification.

39738[/snapback]

I haven't tried any other methods, except for MMS Portal and Email from rediffmail. But now emails dont easily get thru. I had tried emailing a pic from the Gallery to my rediffmail account abt a month back but that also didn't get thru. So i think the MMS Portal for uploading is the best option available.

If u r a very new 6130 user, it might take a couple of days for u to be able to use the MMS Portal. Thats wat had happened for me and my cousin's phones.

But am not really sure abt the prepaid thingy, coz u dont have billing password!