Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

RIMweb.in Member Of The Year - 2010

RIMweb.in Member of the Year 2010  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your RIMweb.in Member of the Year 2010?

• dkaile
    • HetalDP
    • Hitesh
    • Greatest
    • Honest
    • Kangadeepan
    • Kesav
    • kshah
    • Mufaddal
    • Racoon
    • Sadikk
    • SumitVerma

will vote for dk, hetal & hitesh...

@Rajan,

True I forgot to mention that categories will inevitably have overlaps, and there one will have to use some judgement to make the categories as far mutually exclusive as possible. It is not about making everyone happy, but it is about making the polls broad based so that we can award more winners instead of just one - so that winners in each category who are doing the good work get motivated and continue to excel - and those who come close seconds in each category also up their game and strive to win. Healthy competition = good for community.

Multiple votes are disabled

so how u guys casting multiple votes??

then making everyone happy is very difficult.

अँधेरा है तभी उजाले की कीमत है !!

1) yes i agree it will be too long a process - what ever is being done is just fine, this is not a competition just a rating

2) भाई सिर्फ़ उजाले की ही बात करो - अंधेरा अपने आप चला जाएगा - i discourage negative rating,

Multiple votes are disabled

so how u guys casting multiple votes??

no one doing multiple, its not possible, 

i agree with vinay, its not compilation, every one knows we are here to share 

The poll will run till the 7th Anniversary which is more than a month away. The number of members who post at least 1 post per month is an average of 150 as per the statistics. So I would expect around 250 - 300 votes in a month for this poll as some lurking members will also vote. There is an announcement in the front page which should get the attention of members who can vote. Since there is 1 email per year policy I will not be sending any email to ask members to vote as there is no need to force members to vote. Please use this topic to discuss why you have voted for a your favorite member.

IMHO Parin shud also be included for Member of the year, coz he always comes forward to help others in times of need, and shows so much patience to guide noobs like me.

BTW I have voted for Dr.Muffi ji , as he is always willing to help others, and guides everyone in the right direction ,prompting them to do things on their own.

Edited by ananth001

^^^^

Hitesh

dude i know that

i mean that when there is no provision to do multiple votes , why to discuss , just select one and vote coz u cant select more than once....

its understandable that people wanna vote for x , y , z person as everyone over here gets help at some point of time

but then hard part here is to choose one

Edited by Mufaddal

got it dude !!!

My Vote to Dhiraj ji

Edited by satishdave

My vote goes in favour of Honest

Lately he has been a bit inactive but he is the one who makes everyone feel comfortable,I dont have to search this forum for anything I just have to ask him and he gives me the link to the threads,Honest the encyclopedia of Rimweb.in and lately his humorous posts :Riendo: A down-to-earth person :clap:

The next person on the poll list I would vote for would be Saddik and people know why. :clap:

Each and every person of the list and off the list deserve for the Vote.

.....My vote for all members.....

Only 169 Members have cast their vote out of some 45,000+ Members of RIMweb.

This apathy for voting from the educated, informed citizen is the root cause of so many things that is wrong with today's India.

Request everyone to watch one of the best videos i have come across on this subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7JkdUZhIY

So atleast VOTE Here!! It takes just a few seconds from the comfort of your home and few clicks!!

• Like 5

^^^

+1 Dear Rajan Brother. :)

Thats the great video. Kahaan kahaan se dhoondh ke laatey ho ?

I too requests all the members of Rimweb to practice there right to Vote here. :)

@rajan,

Really Inspiring video.

Keep it up and coming....

+1 to you...

Hope your efforts will make the other 44800+ voters to vote here at RW.

:signthankspin:

Just 5 Days Left For Declaration of Results For This Poll.

Members intending to Vote but kept pending for the Last Moment, Please VOTE Now!!

Ranjanji dekhlo kahi aap to last moment ka wait nahi kar rahe ho

Lol

Kya rajan bhai I was just joking,

I know u have voted.

This poll is closed now. Thanks to everyone who has voted. Mufaddal has been voted as The RIMweb Member of the Year - 2010 !

I would like to specially thank rajanmehta for organizing this poll. There are few points raised and suggestions given by many members regarding the poll. All your valuable input will be considered and will help to organize a similar poll for next year in a better way. Thanks once again and please follow this topic.