Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

New Chineese Phone, Helps You Avoid Carrying Two Dual SIM Mobiles

I hope, the details of this mobile is not posted earlier.. Even I dont know whether this is TRUE or NOT.. But pics dont lie, imho..

This is getting ridiculous – safety-razor level of ridiculous. It started of with one razor blade, uh sorry, SIM card, then came dual-SIM, then triple SIM and now this. Check the photos below – 4 SIM cards :wacko: , 4 signal strength indicators :Ohhhh:

OTECH F1 phone has Quad SIM support, probably glows in the dark. Four – count them! – four SIM cards, all of them active.. Oh, and there’s a built-in TV receiver. FM Radio and Bluetooth are also available but it seems there’s only GPRS for Internet connectivity (shame, quad-3G would have been fast).

Look closely at the back – do you see the label next to the camera? Yep, it says “12.1”... May be "12.1-GIGA-Pixel camera :rofl_200: " I only wonder one thing really – have they got a SAR rating for this thing?

Source: Please click Here

Edited by KanagaDeepan

^^^ It must be having a button on side - on pressing a Genie appearing and asking for missing things in life

Sexy-Genie-Costume.jpg

Edited by Genius

yeah the post is TRUE! It will be coming with a nuclear cooler to keep the phone from heating up and burning the fated user's phone. USA will be supplying the uranium for lifetime and will come under the 1-2-3 agreement. HOWEVER, no liablity or claims will be admitted by the manufacturer if the victim, oops the user gets exposed to radiation and turns a blood ****ing mutant. They will be hit and eternally tortured by Will Smith (heck seems like he actually survied the I Am Legend blast) by locking you on Reliance GSM connection, all these unless India finds a place to sit and yawn in the Security Council. So guys start beating up the pillow today and save the world. Gawd! I am so good in this! :D

vinay sir agar genie aisi hogi tab to yeh handset nokia aur android ki sale hiladega :rofl_200::rofl_200: