Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Ringtones For LG RD 2030 & LG RD 5130

Hi,

I'm uploading two files for Desire from Airtel. One file is the original one which sounds good on my PC. The dat file is the crude transformation of the same with a little bit of editing.

But I'm not satisfied with the one that I've created for me. Could anyone please emphasize the instrument number 2 and recreate for my RD2030 please?

Desires.zip

Somewhere above this thread, I remember having seen "Desires" being uploaded and the user having complained that it had not worked well on his mobile. I'm attaching a better version of the same and also one that I have tweaked specially for LG RD2030.

And one more thing, Amtraq is right, I did want to know how to start from scratch...Do all the guys who churn out ringtones start with a synthesizer???

Man! That's a tough job!

desires.zip

Hi,

Here goes a modified versin of Sonata. All vols up and a bit higher vol while speed increases :P

I've seen a weird problem in my handset while uploading some ringtones. Usually the ringtone name is displayed at the bottom-right of the screen, but like this one, some ringtones are showing their names at bottom-middle of the screen :blink:

Any explanation :(

Sonata.dat

hey guys...how r u ?

i have near about 5000 ring tones for LG RD 2030 and created own wallpaper through scanner and upload in my mobile is u wannna to how to download it mail me suryakant_lko@rediffmail.com

hi guys

i am attaching 12 fantastic old and new ringtomes zipfile

please upload them in ur mobile and tell me ur feedbacks

i am sure u'll like them

please!

all da best

:)^_^;):lol:

R_files.zip

arun, i was asking how you CREATE ringtones, not how you UPLOAD them...

do you use a syntheziser or something?

this has nothing to do with the above stuff, but since we shouldnt post below our own posts...

im not able to convert the following ringtones to 4.01kb format.

could anyone check it out?

one of the ringtones is from what rakesh uploaded as drama tones...

tones.zip

Edited by karpar

Hi Guys,

Posting two ringtones by Boney_M...

They have come up nice, although a bit low in volume:

Boney_M.zip

Here are two "Careless whispers" with different pitch.

I just want to upload this wonderful number based on Steve Wonder's "I Just Called 2 Say..... I Love You"

Hi All :wacko:

I'm uploading the "Wonderful World" in four distinctively different formats. Please convert them to .DAT file before uploading them to your Handset. I'm keeping them in their midi format so that you can listen to them before you get them on your phone.

The midi files are named according to their octave scale. It has got three chords active with one chord for Drums. Drums couldn't be changed for a new octave, so, I was fiddling with the first two channels of the file. The files have been named as per their properties.

--Filename- Chord1 Chord2

WowWorld_NN Normal Normal

WowWorld_HN High Normal

WowWorld_NH Normal High

WowWorld_HH High High

Hope you'll like them :lol: Please drop a few lines for the files.

Nice tones, turbasu !

BTW, for more Hindi/English/Tamil MIDI files, check out Varun Online

Here is a tribute to my country I love so much. It contains three different ringtones in both DAT and MIDI formats. Number of chords in each file is followed by the filename (filename2.mid means the file contains two chords).

Does anyone has ringtone for Ek Hasina thi inMIDI format

Well not yet....

But what about this one? Dil mein jo baat hain kah doon.....Love u o sanam. Both in midi and Dat format. Enjoy :rolleyes:

DilMeinJo.zip

Using National Anthems as ring tones is sign of contempt/disrespect. Till recently no Indian was allowed to fly the National Flag in Private places like houses or play the National Anthem, but for the judgement of the honorable High court.

Still, my first ring tone is the National Anthem. I tried to make it sound exactly as played by my band at school. Thanks

NationalAnthem.rar