Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vaibhav

Nokia 3105 & Headaches

Hey there!

Recently we bought 5 nos. Nokia 3105 handsets and after 1 month of usage ever1 has started experiencing headaches. The handsets also heats up real fast. We have used reliance SCh-191 in the past, never faced a problem like it. It used to heat up but never use to give any headaches and all. I have contacted Reliance they told me they cant do anything about it and u have to contact nokia. Even Nokia ppl didnt take the issue seriously. Has any1 also facing the same problem. The problem is so severe that my dad and mom have stopped using Reliance. I cant uderstand 1 thing why reliance cant provide handsets comparable if not bettar than there GSM counterpats when they claim there network and technology is much superior to GSM. I know so many people whose average billing is around with 15000 per month, they dont want to switch to Relaince just cauz of stupid handsets. :help:

this could be a serious problem...... i would suggest you to stop using these phones immediately, also i would advice you to have the phones checked for their radio frequency emission levels. Replace them if they are above the normal levels. Nokia should be able to help you out in this regard.

also, if you are at location where the signal strenght is weak, your phone will operate at higher power and higer emission levels.

also phones with internal antennas have this problem, they operate at higher powers, another suggestion is that avoid touching the part of the handset where the internal antenna is located.

You can try using the handfree as an interim solution to your problem.

I'm also having heavy headache since 7 months but i dont know whether its because of using Reliance. I tired all the doctors but none could help me out. After reading this post i think i must start to leave some days without RIM and see whether the headche continues

If this is really true, then it sure is a major health hazard! :help: You really shouldnt be satisfied even if your handsets are replaced or fixed! Take them to court and claim a lot of compensation...! If you dont take it seriously nobody else will!!

And tell us ...have these headaches stopped after using the phones?

All RIM handsets heat up as far as I know. Including the B/w LG models & most certainly the Samsung 191 (I've used it) as well as the Samsung 563 etc etc!

I thought the Nokia ones were slightly better.

Its not a question of technology rather of quality! And very lil in India has quality! :confuse:;)

Handset heat up is normal phenomenon amongst all be it GSM or CDMA. Ofcourse CDMA power emission is variable according to network strength and network congestion.

If some one is getting headache because of CDMA, person is likely to get headache due to GSM too as frequency band is more or less same.

I suggest vaibhav, that though this is normal, dont take it lightly. SAR need to be checked. You can definately take company for a ride for providing damaging product. But first go to ASC, ask for help, if it does not wor (I am sure it wont work) mail to nokia, they do respond but you have to be consistent in follow up.

If they fail, go to a consumer protection group who has testing facility. One of them is CERC in Ahmedabad.

Microwave pollution has its own horror stories, infact all manufacturers suggest use of handsfree kit and keeping handset atleast 25 mm away from body to prevent ant damages to the body. Even FDA do not want to publish real data about microwave. Because it has became way of life.

I'm using LG Rd 2030 and my heache is too high. i will definately contact their serivce center and see what can be done.

23946[/snapback]

I'm using 2030 since its launch. Never had an issue abt "headaches". I dont know on wht basis u can relate the two. Get some technical info to sort this issue.