Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Anupe

Wirelessly Transfer Files to/from Your Android Phone and Windows PC

I came across this very good tutorial for transferring files between your Android phone and Windows PC by using a free app called SwiFTP from the Android Market. Saves you the expense (inconvenience :winko: ) of picking up the paid app Websharing or using the cr**ked version of it either :)

I tested this out and its working perfectly fine for me, so I do hope a few of you will find it useful too, for transferring your media files, etc.It is a little slow when transferring big file sizes, but hey, its a freebie and you're not using "unethical" means , so try it if you like.

Link to tutorial here: TUTORIAL

All thanks to Brian O'Toole, the author, for compiling a very easy to follow tutorial

I have also attached a pdf version of the page with all the relevant steps here for those who would like to have the file on hand offline.

Wirelessly share phone and PC.pdf

• Like 2

I have been having issues getting a consistent connection 'tween my phone and wifi after installing this app, so please check how it works for you and if you have similar issues like I did, I suggest you uninstall it, as removing the app had fixed my problem :)

Thanks a lot for this App. I didnt have any problems with my wifi connection even after installing this app. Maybe you did not switch off the app later on which might have resulted in the problem?