Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
in.raghav

Its All New Airtel Now

Airtel today unveiled its new logo in Delhi. On this occassion Sunil Bharti Mittal and Shahrukh Khan talked on Airtel's first 3G video call. Airtel is expected to launch 3G commercially before the end of this year.

Airtel also revealed its new signature tune composed by A.R. Rahman and a new TV commercials.

check its website: http://124.247.226.41/

New logo is horrible...looks like male sper** travelling under microscope.

^^^ Its good for a change - not bad as u mentioned

Re-branding attracts more ---

Change in Logo must be accompanied by change in attitude.

Postive attitude towards customers.

Otherwise, current slide cannot be arrested/averted.

Edited by kesav

I would say it is indeed good. The swoosh is really good.<br><br>And as kesav has very rightly pointed out, change in logo should be accompanied by a change in attitude as well. Hope it happens and we see good offers from Airtel, so that we fence-sitters of RCOM can jump over to the newest No.1 maybe.:Riendo:

Edited by KumaarShah

it seems good.. maitning red and white though they removed black... i also feel its looks like alphabet "D"...

i thought reliance would change it faster.. never liked their logo.. its too loud and big...

yesterday seen one hording in front of shop with new logo.

New logo gives image that AIRTEL is international brand. srilanka, africa, india.........

Airtel New TV Commercial. Now this is nice.

New logo is looking like the instrument for "HEARING AID"... :Riendo: Or maybe a "HUMAN EAR" or "AN OLD LADY WITH WHITE HAIR & RED CHIN"... But NOT like a decent logo of an MNC and to be precise, OLD LOGO was FAR BETTER, imho..

Kesav Ji, Airtel changing attitude??? May be, Yes.. They said they are going to CHANGE THE MARKET WITH NEW MODEL "LOW TARIFF---HIGH VOLUME".. Hurraahh... But this model is for AFRICA only, may be to some extend to SriLanka too and NOT AT ALL FOR INDIA... Source here..

They are spending 300Crores for just changing the LOGO... Source TelecomTalk.info..

Airtel New TV Commercial. Now this is nice.

राजन भूतहा advertisement है, ऐसा ही बीबी हर जगहा प्रगट हो जायागी तो ...............

It appears to me as a move to reframe its image as a youthful telecom operator. Maybe along the lines of Virgin mobile :) but they still will skim the people of their money till MNP arrives.

hope its not only logo.

The TV commercial is good, but what do they really want to convey?

The logo looks good. I did not like the advertisement though.

Honestly they went mad with this logo !!! I dunno hows it got past the top management to end up as the unified airtel logo !!!! I think they wanted to emulate the Arcerlor Mittal Logo and failed miserably !!!! I think they could've done much better ......... Definitly a failed re-branding exercise !!!!

The all Vibrant Red Colour shows Energy.

The all "lower case" in "airtel" shows humility / freedom from pride. :)

What is the use in changing logo?

Still Airtel's website is the worst of all operators.

Even MTS( a new kid in the block) fares well in comparison

Edited by kesav

^^^

May be Airtel's website could be the worst of all operators, but Airtel Cellular Service is better then many other operators. :)

Airtel is as good as Vodafone in India. :)

Please mention the circle you're talking about. Don't generalize it to India.

Vodafone service is total waste in many circles although Airtel is above average in most circles.

^^^

I'm not talking about any specific circle here. I had written this as per my personal experience with both the operators.

I use to travel throughout India due to my business purpose. May be its East India, West, North or South India. In majority of places I found the Vodafone and Airtel services much better then other operators.

Bhai log even JUNGLE mein bhi network milta hai inka toh. :Riendo:

Ab yeh matt poochna ke kaun kaun se JUNGLON mein network milta hai. :rofl_200:

Kamal bhai, with so much extra spectrum and that too 900MHz in most circles by Airtel, it is NO WONDER..

In my town, I can show few places where Airtel's coverage is POOR (I think they are operating on 1800MHz in TN)..

In my town, TataIndicom has best call quality than Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel (and do I need to include obvious, the great RGsm and BSNL).. <<May be due to very few TI mobile users here ;) >>

if you stare at logo for more than 10 second you will have spinning sense in your head