Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
retro182

Best GSM Service In Gujarat?

Can the fellow members guide me as to which is the best GSM network in Gujarat? I am looking for the most value for money option as GSM are anyways usually expensive than CDMAs in this country. In Gujarat Vodafone is the King literally but I've come to notice that they thus take advantage of this and milk the customers. The only other service porviders are IDEA which is one of the oldest in Guj and a network at par with Vodafone; Airtel & BSNL. The new operators are pathetic as far as their Network is concerned, I know this as I'm already suffering with a RGSM and DOCOMO sim cards !!!

All opinions and suggestions are welcome. I need to decide on which GSM opererator to go for in GSM for 5 new connections for my company.

Thanks in advance.

i think Vodafone is oldest & best in Gujarat

Vodafone and Airtel, both are good. Choose from these two. :)

વોડાફોન અને આઈડિયા સારા છે.

Vadaphone and idea has good network in gujarat.

i suggest u Reliance CDMA for gujarat.

and if u need only GSM then Vodafone.

Thank you all for your replies. I am actually looking at a GSM service only. I've also narrowed it down to Vodafone and Idea. But I really feel IDEA is more value for money than Vodafone but I'm skeptical about their all India network. But anyways thank you all for your prompt replies.

:previous:

are you looking for best service with Gujarat only OR ALL INDIA???? If Gujarat only, why worry about Idea's ALL-India-Network..

Or if you are very keen on all-India-presence AND ROAMING, go for BSNL or RCdma or TataCDMA...

I have been using Idea's network in Guajrat since last Ten years and inspite of trying others,I am very happy with the Idea network in Gujarat.I will totally recommend you to gor for Idea for Gujarat.

The tariff's are also very good compared to Vodaphone & Airtel.

Also,amongst the new entrants,I have tried Docomo,Videocon,Uninor,etc.And of them all,I found Uninor Network far better compared to the others.

Good Luck. :thumb:

Its really a personal choice and depends mainly on the BTS near your 'regular' accessed areas.

After reading this post, I understood the DCM is not a good operator, but I differ. In my house and my factory (which accounts for more than 95% of time spent in a month) we have the best service from DCM. Though we use idea, which has pathetic service in our home, we are waiting for MNP to come and change the network.

I would suggest you to use many kinds of networks (GSM and CDMA included) and take a decision.

:previous:

Very much TRUE and a good practical solution... Better trying before hand (by either getting temporary SIMs of operators or checking with friend's number in one's area) than just getting deceived by "No1 in Japan", "No2 in India", "No3 in Africa", "No4 in Europe", type empty proclamation, imho...

Edited by KanagaDeepan