Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
narinderji

Reliance Calculated My Usage as Rs.6824

Hello Friends,

I am having reliance gsm postpaid connection, bill never acceded 800. Today i recieved an sms that my usage is high and i have to deposit 6824 rupees to resume outgoing facility. my outgoing was barred.

I called customer care and they said my outgoing usage is 308 rupees but they dont know how i got sms but they can take request for outgoing activation. I visited webworld they said they don't know and can't tell until they received their bill which is due on 25th and they will receive on 27. Today is 19. Till evening when my outgoing was not opened i called customer care they said i have to wait for final bill!!!!!!!!!!

I was having internet 99 plan from last 2 months. I gave deactivation request last night as i purchased reliance net connect dongle. My last month data usage was 1.5 gb but 2.5 gb was free.

Dear friends what can be the reason for this bill?????

Yeh reliance webworld wale bolte hai kya pata kuch dino tak incoming bhi band ho jaye......aap billl bhar do..........they are saying me to deposit 7000/-.

is there any solution???

Do not deposit a single penny. :NOTriste:

The high usage is due to use of internet. It will be adjusted when your final bill will be prepared. Ask them to increase your Credit Limit instead. :)

Your bill never went above Rs.800 then why did you keep such a high credit limit to invite notices when it is out of hand? Keep it reasonable. Or is it a mistake on their part?

:previous:

The credit limit should be high otherwise the unbilled usage will automatically bar calls after certain limit.

Prompt bill payment helps in increasing the credit limit.

I pay my bills promptly and my credit limit has gradually increased to Rs. 13,800/-. No fear of call-barring owing to high unbilled amount.

All the internet is charged at the base price and when bill is generated the free used is taken out and whatever is left is charged. In your case it might have happened that your data usage has reached the threshold for over-usage.

Its Unbilled/Gross amount which does not includes any waivers due to packs (in your case Internet pack), it is adjusted in the time of bill generation when the Billed/Net amount is calculated after adding all the monthly charges and deducting all the waivers.

I think that could be the only reason if its not a mistake.

Its Unbilled/Gross amount which does not includes any waivers due to packs (in your case Internet pack), it is adjusted in the time of bill generation when the Billed/Net amount is calculated after adding all the monthly charges and deducting all the waivers.

I think that could be the only reason if its not a mistake.

I think this happened due to some other problem as he has got information from Webworld and customer care that his unbilled usage is 308.

Helllo friends thanks for your views. Actually my credit limit is only 1500. I too think that it is all due to internet pack. SO i am just waiting for my bill to be genrated. Please guide me on thing. when i was fighting with reliance people. they said i will get waiver off if my number is disconnected by their mistake.......what kind of waiver i can demand??? only rent of this period????

what kind of waiver i can demand??? only rent of this period????

I think yes. They should give you waiver on rent and the add-on packs on pro-rata basis for the period your account was blocked by mistake.

You should also ask them for compensation for all this harrasment. :Equivocado:

• Like 1

Friends,

My issue is little different initially I got a message on 9/11 morning stating that my STD is deactivated because of high usage. I have registered a complaint on the same day. Then after 2 days I have received a message stating that my outgoing was barred. I have registered another complaint.

I have received the bill on 15thNov with shocking amount of 7000+, because I haven’t used it. Most of my usage is data/mails and very few calls per day ( Monthly Average bill is 700). When I went through the detailed billing, there were few ISD calls to a particular no: is reflecting on my bill. Which I never made, moreover it is showing as those were made from a roaming location (Andhra Pradesh). But I haven’t moved out of Chennai on those mentioned date (8/11 to 9/11). This is a clear indication of error in bill generation. I was not satisfied with response from the customer Care executives. Because they say the bill is correct and they have closed all the SRs.

Now i have escalated the same to Nodal officers and BB CC on 18th Nov, 1st Dec is my due date they have replied that they are processing my complaint, no response yet.

^

hope its not a clo*ing issue in ur case...

^^^ Yes.. I have seen 3 of my clients getting bills in excess of 6k-8k over and above their normal usage.

* On close scrutiny of their itemized bill, we noticed calls being made simultaneously from 2 diff circles at the same time!

* All ISD calls were made & finished within few hours time with each call made within gap of secs.. (like players in illegal IVR business)

* We shot mails highlighting such details to town office back-end team to get a waiver.. which was successful in all cases.

* Friends who don't get itemized billing, can request for a CDR report upto 3-6 months old.. i can help in some cases.

Be careful of ppl calling you & asking to dial a number/send sms for any network/backend issue.. i think its a bl**dy new way of cloning especially official blackberry's. All 3 cases i noticed were official BB phones !

Hello Friends,

I am having reliance gsm postpaid connection, bill never acceded 800. Today i recieved an sms that my usage is high and i have to deposit 6824 rupees to resume outgoing facility. my outgoing was barred.

I called customer care and they said my outgoing usage is 308 rupees but they dont know how i got sms but they can take request for outgoing activation. I visited webworld they said they don't know and can't tell until they received their bill which is due on 25th and they will receive on 27. Today is 19. Till evening when my outgoing was not opened i called customer care they said i have to wait for final bill!!!!!!!!!!

I was having internet 99 plan from last 2 months. I gave deactivation request last night as i purchased reliance net connect dongle. My last month data usage was 1.5 gb but 2.5 gb was free.

Dear friends what can be the reason for this bill?????

Yeh reliance webworld wale bolte hai kya pata kuch dino tak incoming bhi band ho jaye......aap billl bhar do..........they are saying me to deposit 7000/-.

is there any solution???

Hi Narinder,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com with all the details.

Regards,

RCOMcare

:previous: wow! Is it the official RCOMcare that just posted? I didnt know that they have a presence in the virtual world :D (or that they care)

:previous: wow! Is it the official RCOMcare that just posted? I didnt know that they have a presence in the virtual world :D (or that they care)

at least you got response.......but in my case....... i wrote mail on the same day and till date just waiting for the reply.....

Hi Narinder,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com with all the details.

Regards,

RCOMcare

This RCOMcare posted once in another thread also as follows,

Hi Dr Shreenivaas,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Regards,

RCOMcare

Moderators Your Attention Please. Is this Official Reliance Customer Care responding here.!!!

If it is true, then why not have a dedicated thread for RIMweb member complaints and RCOM Care responding there?

@RCom.Care.. eat mine !

They dont bother abt Clients coming to them, u think they will come to clients !

Secondly, they dont even have any authority to do so..

Mods.. like Rajan said.. too many fakes doing rounds nowadays..

:previous: but the person has mentioned the official domain of Reliance ADA for responses through mails..

The validated email address of the member is indeed an official email address. If you do a bit of Googling you will notice that they have posted the same message in several complaint forums/boards/blogs whenever someone posts a complaint about Reliance's service. They must be using it as an online PR for showing those who are reading the complaints that they do care. I have put a hold on the account as the robotic replies are just a waste.

Friends, So far I haven't received any resolution from reliance, They have registered a complaint for my escalation mail to Blackberry CC and nodal officer and no communication there after. My bill due date is 1st Dec, will they disconnect if i fail make the payment by due? I don't want to pay 7000+ and retain the connection, what i should i do? please suggest.

previous.gif

Threaten them with termination. Only then, You will get your relief ....Equivocado.gifNOTriste.gif

Friends, So far I haven't received any resolution from reliance, They have registered a complaint for my escalation mail to Blackberry CC and nodal officer and no communication there after. My bill due date is 1st Dec, will they disconnect if i fail make the payment by due? I don't want to pay 7000+ and retain the connection, what i should i do? please suggest.

Have a look at the itemised bill.. Calculate your usage and pay for that only and then threaten them for disconnection for wrong billing... That may work..

previous.gif

Threaten them with termination. Only then, You will get your relief ....Equivocado.gifNOTriste.gif

Reliance will always tease you better get your number ported to TATA or Airtel, Number portability is on now