Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajanmehta

Vodafone Offering 100 Local Minutes Free

I received the following offer from Vodafone for submission of documents as a part of re-verification drive. Interesting.

Dear Customer,

Vodafone thanks you for your continued support & cherished patronage over the past years

We have a special offer of 100 Local Vodafone minutes absolutely free for you.

To activate the same, just submit your documents within the next 7 days at any of the document collection centers & the free minutes will be given in your next bill period

We wish to inform you that The Government of India has given us an extension till 31st December 2010 to ensure that all connections taken before 1st January 2010 be accompanied by recent photograph, identity & address proof.

As per the above the directive and the interest of our security we humbly request you to once again extend us your valuable support to accomplish the above exercise & continue our relation without disruption.

To get a list of document collection centers, sms Store <nearest station name> to 111 toll free

For list of documents to be submitted Click here http://www.vodafone...._thankq/lp.html

Kindly ignore if you have already submitted the documents.

We look forward to your co-operation

post-4104-0-46887800-1290187517_thumb.jp

Good.

Instead of threatening, this approach will be very much appreciated

Also Vodafone would like to lure customers into submitting documents instead of being fined by Trai/DoT.

Even Reliance is offering 20 minutes free talk time for submitting the documents. I got a SMS a few days ago.

Even Reliance is offering 20 minutes free talk time for submitting the documents. I got a SMS a few days ago.

True..

But what have these bozos done to the documents already submitted? Shredded them all?? Free talktime is fine, but its still like harassment and waste of time for the subscriber.

^^^

In the recent couple of years many operators activated the Sims without proper documentation or you can say they didn't done any verifications at all. Now they are bothering innocent genuine subscribers also to submit the documents again. What the hell. The fault was their's as they didn't verified the subscriber at the time of activating the number. Submitting of documents again and again seems quite irratating. :ranting:

Well i dont care for free Minute but so many people will just love to resubmit paper every month if they get 100 minutes free ;)

^^^

Hope they get lost our documents every month and we get 100 minutes free again and again. (Obviously for lifetime :winko: ). :rofl_200:

:previous:Free on-net minutes are useful only if the numbers you need to call are on-net. Life if RCom or even Docomo gives me free on-net  talk-time, it will be almost useless for me. 

^^^

But friend, here we are talking about Vodafone, whom you know will rarely offer such free minutes. Aur mujhe maalum hai ke yeh free minutes offer karte huve unki kitni FATT :winko: rahi hogi. As they are not used to offer anything for free. :Equivocado: