Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mils1316

Mobile Tracker Problem for Samsung CDMA handsets

I have new Samsung MPower s239 cdma phone. But The mobile tracker is not working.. so I checked other samsung cdma phone.. and found that Mobile tracker is not working.. Please help me....

Friend, do you turn the mobile tracker "on" by entering in the security applications and set password?

Edited by KAPILKDEV

Yes Bro.. I did.. Even I did Master reset. I added +91 with recp. Numbers. even I used different Numbers (One Gsm and One CDMA) for Receiving Mobile tracking message. I register a complaint to Samsung mobile dept. They told me to go to local Samsung Service Cent. I did but still its not working.

Then I tried Tata Card as a second card.. but still mobile tracker is dead...so I tried Corby, Mtxt and other samsung cdma phone.. but my friend I am sure.. Mobile tracker is not working with any samsung Cdma phone.. Please check it out and add your review if you have the same problem.

I have come to know that the problem is not with samsung mobile .. but reliance card is not working for Mobile tracker.. and not only my card.. any reliance card is not working for mObile tracker..

I have come to know that the problem is not with samsung mobile .. but reliance card is not working for Mobile tracker.. and not only my card.. any reliance card is not working for mObile tracker..

Mobile tracker works absolutely fine in CDMA handsets and even I got my mobile back when it was lost.

I checked on Mpower Muzik and Explore also.

What Error message you are getting ??

Mobile tracker works in Samsung guru and superstar cdma handsets with MTS and tata sims. Not checked reliance as I dont have a reliance cdma sim.

i got samsung 219 and its works perfectly on it,some times i insert tata sim on it and i receive message on my second mobile.....

while Using reliance as a 2nd card.. we all (We have a group who are using reliance with samsun) are not getting Mobile tracker message on other phones.. but sometimes message "This service is temp. Not available" comes when in Inbox while we boot the phone..I checked the phone with tata card. sometimes its working, like 3 out of 10!!!