Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
disco_dancer

Tweaking LG 6130

Iam a newbie to this site and bought a RD 6130. I got the software from bazee along with the cable and everything is including rconnect is working fine excpet for the LG Link feature which I believe is capable of storing MMS and SMS on the PC.

The only feature that seems to be working is the image section of the software which allows to download images shot using 6130. The help file shows that it supports avatar, MMS and SMS. Does anyone have a clue as to how these can be enabled. I had also tried using the software download from http://lgmobiles.com for the RD 6130

disco_dancer

i have lg -6130.since last evening i am not able to receive wallpapers and images thru email on my phone ie.when i attach a wallpaper / ringtone from yahoo or any other email id by typing 91mobile number@mms.ricmail.com, it says ,message sent,afraid i dont recieve the same on my lg-6130. if anyone can help on above,pl contact me or send sms on my cell number ie. 09324788668 thanks n regards iqbal :(

hi,i have lg-6130,how do i send images/tones on my lg-6130 thru email,i believe thru 91mobile no@mms.ricmail.com is being stopped,reliance have blocked.any other way to send.pl send sms or contact me on 09324788668.thanks n regards.iqbal

Please check out the Technical/Programming forum to find out how to send email with ringtone/wallpaper attachments.

Dont you be tensed guys. You are typing the number in wrong format. Try this. Type your number as follows.

093XXXXXXXX@mms.ricmail.com

Dont start your numbers with 91 caus on reliance server your email ID starts with your number preceding with 0.

Do let me know if any problem.

Iam a newbie to this site and bought a RD 6130. I got the software from bazee along with the cable and everything is including rconnect is working fine excpet for the LG Link feature which I believe is capable of storing MMS and SMS on the PC.

The only feature that seems to be working is the image section of the software which allows to download images shot using 6130. The help file shows that it supports avatar, MMS and SMS. Does anyone have a clue as to how these can be enabled. I had also tried using the software download from http://lgmobiles.com for the RD 6130

disco_dancer

22691[/snapback]

Hi

I purchased this 6130 just three days before. I am learning about the futures from this site only and my special thanks to all of you. I installed the software from LG and purcased the USB port when i connect the phone to synchorise it transfers data from mobile to Pc but i am reading message from rimweb members that i can transfer MMS and other things to pc but i donot know how. Can anyone tell me how to transfer and what to do?

sundar

Sundar, please go to the Technical Programming forum and you will find it in the first page itself !

hey ppl,

4 days ago i upgraded from 2030 to 6130 AND TAKE MY WORD, this is the coolest phone among all circles, even GSM ones r hard 2 find with such sleekness and feature packed!

but i have 3 problems:(experienced ppl, pls take time to reply, ill be very grateful)

1> MMS in Rworld is not visible on my phone. wat is the problem??? native MMS works fine. wat about 1 in Rworld/messaging option??? i have read the posts here and i suppose, akhilesh had also discussed this prob.

2>i have noticed 1 peculiar thing, i downloaded 2 ringtones from 8888 service(am regretting now payin 10 Rs. as i can get tones in other ways too as i read here), but when i try downloading 3rd, it doesnt save. it asks me to overwrite the others, although my 3rd slot is empty.BUT when i save a Rworld "faltoo" ringtone, it gets saved there in the 3rd slot!!!

So then i tried overwriting 8888 ringtone on the Rworldwala ringtone, but it always says Rworld not ready and comes out.....????? :unsure:

3> my phone hangs sometimes, sometimes even switches off by itself????? :quest:

frnz ill be very grateful if u help me out!!! in the meantime, am tryin 2 obtain datacable and tryin out the bitpim and other tweaking softwarez :P

thank you!

Edited by absolutezero_23

I have been trying to find out the same thing. Also, when I send an MMS to an email, like a photo I have taken with the phone, it goes from my phonenumber@mms.ricmail.com. The subject is 'none'. A lot of people erase the mail without reading it since they dont know who the mail is from, thinking it is either junk or virus.

Is there anyway to change your mms settings so that either you name or some subject goes with the mms?

prat

hey dude,

do u mean, u too r not able 2 see the Rworld MMS application??? pls elaborate yaar!!!

25950[/snapback]

hi boss......

even i have 6130.... this has just a native mms and no r world mms........... ur mms inbox will be in camera menu itself....... just check it out...............

Hello friends,

I just don't understand why so much confusion is there on MMS in RWorld. In RD 6130, the MMS menu is in the phone itself, the native MMS.

Though native MMS has its own pros and cons. Having a native MMS enable u to send it across RIM users, at the same time you do not have access to Rworld's predesigned MMS greetings and pictures.

Anyway, I feel being able to share images taken by cam as MMS is far better than sending same age-old greetings all the time.

Of course, it would have been better to have more storage capacity.

ok then everybody, that means there IS NO RWORLD MMS FEATURE IN 6130. thanx 4 the replies prat,akhilesh, basant. now i hv 3 more queries:

1> can i transfer ringtones thru data cable and software(LG default, bitpim, QPST, which 1 does it???) on the 3 slots reserved for Rworld ringtones AS WELL AS on the 5 My media ring tones???

2>Also somebody please post the image specifications that can be uploaded to 6130. please.....

3> has anybody bought the datacable for it? if yes how much did u pay 4 it, definitely not the one in webworld?

Edited by absolutezero_23

well am havin one for myself....any info abt the data cable n its availability in hyderabad will be appreciated. searched jagdish market n koti for it only 2230 datacable is available for it which is recognised by the cell. can i use it?

Dont you be tensed guys. You are typing the number in wrong format. Try this. Type your number as follows.

Dont start your numbers with 91 caus on reliance server your email ID starts with your number preceding with 0.

24410[/snapback]

Its true pictures are not coming on +91931......... but ringtone are coming.

even as suggested by you 0931.......... is also not working.

My LG sync is also not working as i spoken to LG customer they are saying you have to activate your phone as Modem then only u can access the pc sync. Is it correct? Is anyone using both desktop lite and pc sync correctly?

pl sms me on 9312289231

24410[/snapback]

Hi,

I want to know what is the charge for sending native MMS. Reliance guys dont know it. I am talking abt sending pics from phone to phone..

They have not mentioned the charges and I know they get deducted.

there are no charges for MMS. its FREE.

I dont think there is any sfware as yet to dnload ringtone or pics from phone to pc or vice versa Via Datacable.

Best thing is send pics/ringtones from pc to phone via email.

disco_dancer

hi

i am looking for the same problem of sending sms from ph to pc useing sync software did u get the ans plz reply